What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16kw RDWC tree grow

gettogro

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my new veg setup

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Looks good. How long are they in that before they move to their own big tub? They look pretty close together and I know you grow trees.

:joint:

E

ekomsi

The set up looks like its on fire bro. Keep doing you, If I had more space,,,,, when I get a bigger space Im deff going to take parts of this system and recreate, thanks for posting them massive colas, looks dank.

benjuanman

Veteran
Awesome grow you got there getto. Looks like a snow storm has hit your growroom bro lol. You have really got that UC system and room dialed for sure. Keep them pics coming bro.

gettogro

Veteran
picture.php

The fan leaves on the white rhino's are almost pointing straight up, they didnt do this last run and none of the other plants are showing this, just the white rhino's.

Anyone have any ideas?? I didnt change anything this run, same nutes maybe even a little lower.

The above pic is current, below is the last run. Clones are from the same plant.. Seems the buds arent as big as the last round. All other strains on the same system are doing great.

Not much to do to fix it now, but i veging a couple now for the next round and would like to do better with it..

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=28433&pictureid=834069

E

ekomsi

Only seen something similar after a nice watering in soil. Not to that extreme tho.......

ganjamohanja

i vaguely remember reading that as a defence mech the plant will tilt it's leaf like that to reduce the amount of light hitting the leaf surface eg: too much light/too close for that plant to handle, although everything else looks super happy, so perhaps its that strain?! besides that your garden looks sick, major props:)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Dude, rockwool is straight up, raw dawg, HARD MODE! Give getto a chance to master his lil bubble buckets B4 he rocks the wool!!!!

Seriously getto you just keep killing it! Love the new veg setup,
You going bare bulbs or tubes in the new flower room?

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Getto, I have had certain strains react like that when I've used highly concentrated bloom boosters on them. The leaves stand straight up till the pots dry out. I'm thinking it's a potassium toxicity. Since you're constantly feeding, the leaves stay up. That's just a theory. Doesn't seem like what you're running should be too hot for any of the plants, but maybe that clone is stressed or something.

zamzia

Veteran
Amazing thread getto. Very impressive and inspirational stuff. Well done you. Enjoying the show.

zamzia