What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16 kW. 8 flip. Sealed w/ lung.

420eden

He's already addressed that this was being run bare bones and things would change for the additional lighting being put in.

Your a hater, hah. =P

I don't think all those pics were taken on the same day, since this is the first update in a while. Some of them are immature and I'm sure they weren't cut down that day. Look at the top two pics of the trimmed buds, they definitely don't look immature, but they also probably aren't the most flattering pics either.

Yes, those pics were all taken on different days. the one with the measuring tape was 2 weeks before harvest.

Grownerd. Yes, I turned all the lights on. Pictures will follow.

InjectTruth

Solid setup. Would love to see/hear more. Looking to set up something similar myself. Just need to get my cooling angle down (water source heat pump or mini split).

taxiboyy

really nice built...do you shoot co2 in both room?even during the night cycle???(sorry for my english im a french canadian :) )

Latest posts

Latest posts