What's new

15x600 watt 48 bucket system

asher1er

Veteran
I will make one, just don't like takin pics of vegging tree's not much going on there... a heads up on the pvc frame, u see how I only have about 2 cross members? IMHO I need more as the frame is very flimsy but o-well you live n learn

gottt it

you still have time to fix it tho! i waited too long and the buds are falling over because the trellis isnt high enuff and i cant get into the middle of the crop to tie the branches up .. like you said .. "You live and learn" .. im used to SOG this wouldnt have ever happened in a table with 98 cubes in it! lol

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey gottt it.... next time you are hanging around in your room with your camera, you wouldnt mind taking a whole room shot would you? I am pretty damn curious to see a whole room shot.... This thread is going to make my "most influential icmag threads" thread for sure....

asher1er

Veteran
gottt it said:
you still have time to fix it tho! i waited too long and the buds are falling over because the trellis isnt high enuff and i cant get into the middle of the crop to tie the branches up .. like you said .. "You live and learn" .. im used to SOG this wouldnt have ever happened in a table with 98 cubes in it! lol

i got my nettings nice and tight but the frame itself is pretty flimsy gotta becareful walking in there lol.. i dont use the nettings for support even tho it seems to be supporting one of my tree's right now :bashhead: the low trellis is for training, there is usually one up higher for support. lets see how much the ladies are going to stretch cause i think i can get away with putting one across the whole room for support :joint:

asher1er

Veteran
everything looks good for your first run with the system, keep it up n let us know what your yield was if u dont mind :joint:

Amazing buds man! I hope you laughed your ass off at those internet nerds trying to be all tough cuz i sure did.

That's an insane amount of bud man, great job.

Y

YwouldntI

great job gottit some massive buds there yo.great pull dawg peace-Y-

GrassRoots

this is my first time poppin' in here. very nice grow got it! thanks for sharing and I wish you happy future harvests bro!

GrassRoots

gottt it

GorillaGreenz said:
Amazing buds man! I hope you laughed your ass off at those internet nerds trying to be all tough cuz i sure did.

That's an insane amount of bud man, great job.

Thank you very much and yes I had a good laugh.. :)
:laughing:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GREAT JOB ... CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE FINAL DRY #'S

GREAT JOB ... CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE FINAL DRY #'S

29590borat-thumb.jpg

:joint: :joint: :joint: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

good job.....

you gottt it 4 sho