What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
Yes, the OP, OG, Old Fart is still alive, kicking, and still growing. But then, what else would I be doing?

So, you ask, what's happening in that cabinet of yours? Well, take a look for yourself...

picture.php
picture.php

Best to all, Pipedream

mexicani-ar

Bodhi Strange Brew

Bodhi Strange Brew

12 / 12 from seed under a 150w HPS , saludos Mexicani-ar

Attachments

• DS side
    DS side
    68.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

spaceboy

Anyone know what to do if you dont have enough plants for all the sensors? Im only running half my room this round so dont know what do do with all these unused sensors. Thought about disconnecting them and pinching off the line, but seems like there would be a better way.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Still rockin' my 150 as well. Never saw a need for an up-grade. Just don't get here much anymore. Life.
picture.php
[/IMG]
Stay safe all & :smoweed:

nice thread, i read almost 2 hundreds page of it but i did not match the info i was looking for.
So now i am writing to the 150w club : how many autos (LSTed) can i grow under a 150 w ? (just ONE LIGHT mh in veg hps in flo)

my doubt is 1 - 2 - 3 or even 4 plants ??

thx 150wClub

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
It all depends how well you prune them and keep them in check. My usual number is six, but when doing a true SOG with lollipop colitas, I've done as many as 12. With the higher number it takes constant care and you have to keep the plants closer to the light which can cause heat issues that must be addressed.

It all depends how well you prune them and keep them in check. My usual number is six, but when doing a true SOG with lollipop colitas, I've done as many as 12. With the higher number it takes constant care and you have to keep the plants closer to the light which can cause heat issues that must be addressed.

Woow 6 or 12 are huuge numbers for me...but i can improve, for the moment i start with only 2 and i add the third just for the veg-time before to bring it out for the flo in springtime

vintner

Veteran
Woow 6 or 12 are huuge numbers for me...but i can improve, for the moment i start with only 2 and i add the third just for the veg-time before to bring it out for the flo in springtime
With auto flower strains you really wont have time for, or need to do a lot of LST. If you keep them a comfortable distance from your bulb, by design, they wont really stretch that much. I've grown 6-8 autos under my 150, but I'm sure I could have done more if I had used smaller pots. Also, there is no "veg/flower" period for autos. For best yield, keep the lights on 24/7 from sprout-harvest.
Keep it green & :smoweed:

vintner

Veteran
gg#4

View Image
i agree with you dudin
there are not many people left in this section .
150 watts hps is da bomb.
i think many people go for led these days .
to bad i think .
:woohoo:

Hey Willy: Is this a pic of 1 of the gg4 fems you posted in July? I was just given several of them. Did you get any hermies or a lot of male flowers?

With auto flower strains you really wont have time for, or need to do a lot of LST. If you keep them a comfortable distance from your bulb, by design, they wont really stretch that much. I've grown 6-8 autos under my 150, but I'm sure I could have done more if I had used smaller pots. Also, there is no "veg/flower" period for autos. For best yield, keep the lights on 24/7 from sprout-harvest.
Keep it green & :smoweed:

Thx vintner, when i wrote vegtime i was referring to 1 medical regular to grow togheter with 2 autos. U say 24/7 ? Does it worth ? I read some about 12/12 from seed for autos...what it is ur point of view in it ?:thank you:

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
hello 150 lovers

@vinter : i did grow 5 of them .
two where freaks one hermied and the last two showed some maleflowers .
but i used silversolution on the lower branches so it could be that caused the trouble .
a bit of the silver will go through the whole plant and can trigger the hermie thread.
but the last two gave me a good smoke with a good high and a couchlock after one hour.
very nice taste .
i got this seeds from the elev8seeds guys .

i have made about 500 femseeds of this glue s .
growing 3 of them right now and 2 b52 of nirvana .

the big glues are 5 weeks in grow .
topped 3 times .
one i handled a little rude with modeling and bending and two of the 4 branches were broken and i had to amputate them because i don t like them to lay down on the soil .
but they are still in veg so i dont mind .

and the youngest b52 is born 11/11/16
picture.php

picture.php

my closet is a little bit under construction so don t mind the mess .
i will be pimped soon bro s !

laters willy

Last edited:

IGS

Hii . I don t found a place to put one question.i m on mobile.. So.. Im sorry if i make a mistake to ask here. My question is.. I can put 2 x 1000w hps in a room without extra panel or electricity things..? I dont think.its too much power..

vintner

Veteran
Hii . I don t found a place to put one question.i m on mobile.. So.. Im sorry if i make a mistake to ask here. My question is.. I can put 2 x 1000w hps in a room without extra panel or electricity things..? I dont think.its too much power..

There's a whole section of the forum for new growers, just start a new thread there & you'll get lots of answers/advice regarding setting up 1000 watt grows.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65676
Also, I advise you to be a bit more specific in your phrasing. "electricity things" is about as confusing as putting a dim wit in a silo & telling him to go pee in the corner.

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
i only grow photoperiod plants indoors .
autoflowers are fun to grow outdoors and get some early stash .
but i suck em all through my pipe:groupwave:

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
i grew them for 5 weeks at 24 hours a day .
smoking weed is fun i know:tiphat:
take a good read in the topics !
you are just like myself only looking for the pics bro !!!!:woohoo:
lol

Latest posts

Latest posts