What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

BlueGrassToker

Yeah, 95 days of 12/12 flower. They vegged for about 35 days I think. SD takes a long time to properly finish. The large one in the shot could have went another week or so probably, but I also had some Sour Bubble x SD that was finished just at 95 days so I brought em all down..save for the f13xhaze that I will let finish I think. Looks like another week or three for sure on it.
Yeah, patience...it's a must for this gig. IMO all the trippy week takes a good while to finish. :)

darkvade420

picture.php

picture.php

Here we go day 2 12 12 they should be harvested on fourth of july im thinkin.

M

MsSweetPea

:wave: New around here. WOW! Love this thread! :ying: Can't imagine I'll ever read all (nearly) 600 pages of it, but it's nice to know there are so many others that grow in the same manor as me and use the same size bulb. :good: I can see I've got lots to read and learn. I'm really intrigued by this concept of haning the bulb vertically! :yes: I can see how you can greatly improve how much area is covered which would increase your out put. Can this be done with any bulb?
Several years ago a close personal friend set me up w/a 150 watt bulb in a corner of a closet and showed me the basics before he moved away. I have no idea what kind (brand) of light it is. He ordered it on line, tore it apart, and mounted it in a foil turkey roasting pan LOL.
I've made a few mistakes since, and learned a few things by trial and error, but it's nice to have found some place where I can reap the benifits of others experience. :dance013:

darkvade420

hEY thats a nice grow you got there also i havent used much higher than the 150w id love to some day but just havent upgraded yet. Before im done growin my goal is to grow a Khola the size of a small chrismas tree lol but that will have to be next time cause this time my plant has 3 tops if they each got the size of a fat beer can and as tall as a 2 liter id be impressed.:peacock:

BlueGrassToker

Those look green and healthy, jaksa8. Should be nice when done. Word of advise...its a fair bit wiser to use the photo gallery that is provided here. Just sayin... :)

Here are some shots of some SDxSD, 150HPS vertical
picture.php

picture.php

This is F13xHaze same vertical 150
picture.php

picture.php

jpizle

Welcome to the club MsSweetPea

Sugar Mango Ryder auto under 150. Will be chopped tomorrow @ 10 weeks from seed, 1 gal bag. Impressed with this strain and thinkin bout buyin more beans(this was a fem freebie) to do a seed run though from what I can tell it is just a LR2 copy. Stays nice and short. 26 inches overall w/bag, 16" plant

darkvade420

Welcome to the club MsSweetPea

Sugar Mango Ryder auto under 150. Will be chopped tomorrow @ 10 weeks from seed, 1 gal bag. Impressed with this strain and thinkin bout buyin more beans(this was a fem freebie) to do a seed run though from what I can tell it is just a LR2 copy. Stays nice and short. 26 inches overall w/bag, 16" plant

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37256&pictureid=882287&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]
some nice chuncky lookin colas you got ther.good stuff.im so impatient i never let all my leafs change colors

jpizle

Thanks man. Actually I try to keep em green as possible for as long as possible. I stick wit veg nutes(photo strains) 3-4 weeks into 12/12 and then start workin in bloom in increasing ratios w/veg. Like half n half for weeks 5-7 then one or 2 bloom only. Still figurin these autos out..think ima hit em harder next time I hate all the yellow crusty leaves lol

Mite just be built into auto genetics to yellow and die after a certain amount of time just like they flower after a certain time(17 days-ish) regardless of light cycle, more so than photos :dunno: Anyway enough ramblin

peace

darkvade420

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
wELL NO CHANGE DAY 5- 7 12/12 AND STILL HASNT STRECHED AN INCH ON THE TOP!tHE ONE THING I DO NOT LOVE ABOUT THIS STRAIN IS THE LEAF RATIO!!I NO LONGER RUN THIS LAMP IN A SMALL GROW BOX IM THINKING IM STILL GETTING CLOSE ENOUGH EFFECT LIGHT AS THE OLD BOX BUT I HAVE ALOT MORE ROOM TO HANG WITH MY PLANT WHEN IM STONED LOL

e_24

I had a mad stretch problem last run, so what I did was leave her in complete darkness for 72 hours. There is practically no stretch, and now I'm wishing I had not done the total darkness from veg to flower. My soil may be to blame though. I got it at a local nursery, called ednas best. I later found its ph buffered, so the ph is always at 6. Last run, I used happyfrog with great results, but this run, I wanted to try somethin that was a little more airy. It did great in veg, but once I did the switch, I have no stretch.

darkvade420

I had a mad stretch problem last run, so what I did was leave her in complete darkness for 72 hours. There is practically no stretch, and now I'm wishing I had not done the total darkness from veg to flower. My soil may be to blame though. I got it at a local nursery, called ednas best. I later found its ph buffered, so the ph is always at 6. Last run, I used happyfrog with great results, but this run, I wanted to try somethin that was a little more airy. It did great in veg, but once I did the switch, I have no stretch.

ye im not to sure if its good or bad at this point just not what im used to . i realy wasnt trying to grow a bush this run just killed my last 3 plants one night that was going to be all single colas becuse i had probs with the wife and i was drunk ....ect bla vla lol but the plant im flowering now was going to be some kinda mom plant but its the only plant that was big enough to flower so i said fuck it.:dance013:

jpizle

Whats up mofos, thought I'd drop in with a few pics..

Sugar Mango Ryder all dry and ready for weigh in

22.1g dry but I threw a buncha popcorn in the hash pile. Probably coulda got to a Z if I had counted the fluff. Small yeild be damned, this is definately the best tastin smoke I've grown so far and top 5 shit I've ever smoked in general. I see why they call it sugar mango...real fruity sweet taste on inhale and exhale. Would call it a pretty even sativa/indica high even though I chopped with STILL NO AMBER, FUCK! Let this auto go 10 weeks(from seed) and still no amber. Swear I've only seen like 5 amber trichs my whole time growin. I dunno WTF is goin on..I'm impatient but damn I would think 12.5 weeks(photo bag) and 10(auto) would be enough. Just need to research and try more strains to find the true fast finishers...:dunno:

-end ramble. Stay safe and green everbody.:smoker:

PS- Where the hell is everybody? Slow in here lately

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Got kinda screwed on space restraints and such so welcome a new member! lol. I have 2 Hydro Farm 150w HPS's but I will only be using one. Right now I've got a gorgeous Sour Boggle under my 150 I'll get some pics up asap.

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Alright boys and girls. My Sour Boggle @ 12 days flower. Thanks for the kind welcome jpizle, excited to take 150w to the max! I have trained this a girl a bit but there is a ton of training to come.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

darkvade420

Alright boys and girls. My Sour Boggle @ 12 days flower. Thanks for the kind welcome jpizle, excited to take 150w to the max! I have trained this a girl a bit but there is a ton of training to come.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Lovin that set up looking very close to what i got going on sucks to hear about your space issue im at day 10 also Good luck will be fun comparing your plant to mine up in till the smoke off lol.

Jp Nice to hear your plant turned out pretty dank it sure was looking amazing to bad you cant clone it .

I am kinda Hopeing i still get some fatter larger colas on my pk plant, even thou it was toped before.id kinda love to hook my other 150 up as well and really blast the lumiens on this bich ,but im so dam lazy .12 hours a day each day i am in the sun busting my ass.When i get Home i dont wanna do shit lol.... maybe ill turn into a giant nug.:peacock:

Latest posts

Latest posts