What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150w HPS Cabinet by Quazi

jchesmore722

quasi if you see this tell me what you think. i told you before that i had similar conditions to yours but a smaller box and you said that you thoughbt a 150 was too much for the space i have.

forgot to mention before that the fan is 200mm pc fan that moves 100cfm
and the that i am doing a zero veg SOG so the plants will be small enough for the box. all im worried about though is that 100cfm wont be enough to cool the 150w HPS....

o well, i wont be able to tell till i actual put the damn thing together and test it out.

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
100CFM is plenty to cool your 150w HPS depending on your room temperature.

White

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as everyone else, how have you been man? Miss you, hope all is well.

Peace,
White

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Alright Quazi you got a board full of growers and growettes worried about your saftey.... Where you at buddy?

Hey Quazi I got couple questions bro.. I need to know where I can get those 150 hps for $20 or can anyone else help me out there??????????????????

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Hey Quazi I got couple questions bro.. I need to know where I can get those 150 hps for $20 or can anyone else help me out there??????????????????

Pretty sure you can't get the e-conolight ones anymore, I believe they changed to CFLs. www.e-conolight.com though, vapor tights.

hope everythings ok with you Quazi, shit was looking really nice!

zappa66

3 lowlife autos loving the 150w hps! Props to the club for inspiring me, you guys/gals are the best!
1014456.jpg

peace

Quazi

Been Busy

Been Busy

Hey everyone. Been very busy lately.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Just don't really have time to be taking pics and keeping updated. Sorry!

Anywho: the afghooey harvest went off very well. Smoking on it now. Lovely stuff.

Just dropping in to share the latest harvest:
picture.php

This is a special tribute strain called Robin's Revenge. The big cola in the middle weighed an ounce by itself. Took 11.5 weeks before I called it good.

Should be tasty stuff!

-Q :rasta:

Quazi

Two Phenos

Two Phenos

Also wanted to share that I got two very distinct phenos from the same batch of seeds.

Check out the sativa dom:
picture.php

Indica dom:
picture.php

Two of 'em together:
picture.php

Amazing what genetics can do.

-Q :rasta:

White

Quazi! Back from the dead :) I wondered what happened to you man.

Glad everything is ok. That sure is a nice harvest bro. I love that big cola you harvested, mighty nice.

So, what do you have growing at the moment?

I have the same thing with my ICE as you had with your plants. I have a few plants as tall as a 5 gal bucket with sativa leaves and structure, a few intermediates, and some heavy indica influenced plants, all from the same stock. Genetics are amazing.

Good seeing you man.

Stay up and stay safe.

Peace,
White

come by the thread when you got a minute, been missing you.

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Hell ya genetics is cool!

Out of 10 pack of serious seed Bubble Gum I only got one sativa pheno and she is real special to me!

Indica pheno (there is a couple diff phenos)

Sativa pheno

I've been getting lots of complement on my plants Quazi and what can I say, I learned from one of the best ;)

Hell ya genetics is cool!

Out of 10 pack of serious seed Bubble Gum I only got one sativa pheno and she is real special to me!

Indica pheno (there is a couple diff phenos)

Sativa pheno

I've been getting lots of complement on my plants Quazi and what can I say, I learned from one of the best ;)

That sativa : :gaga::gaga::gaga:

Quazi

Ohhhh yesss.......

Ohhhh yesss.......

So, things are going quite well in the cabinet. Let's look at some girls that are at 4 weeks in flower, going into their 5th.

Let's start off with some group shots:
picture.php

Here's a bit closer:
picture.php

picture.php

Now, let's look at The Purps, with the calyxes already beginning to turn purple:
picture.php

picture.php

Here's a close up on the purple calyxes:
picture.php

Next, let's look at the PK AKA Pure Kush:
picture.php

Staying nice and frosty:
picture.php

Next, we'll take a peek at the delicious-smelling frosty-goodness that is Afghooey:
picture.php

Mmmm mmmmmmm.....
picture.php

picture.php

Last, let's look at that Chocolate Thai:
picture.php

Nice lookin' cola:
picture.php

Let's check out the frost on this girl:
picture.php

picture.php

Gonna be good stuff.