What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150 watt Bogglegum SCROG

immortal

The sole surviving twin has taken of compared to the other runt. It looks like the survior is going to be sativa dominant also as its leaves are long and slender. There is one more boggle that looks like a sativa. The other 4 have short and fat leaves which leads me to believe that they are indica.

Rolando Mota

Good luck on the grow Immortal. I can tell it's been a while since you've smoked, you really want those babies to be done yesterday! I know how it is, we've all been without at one time or another. But don't worry, the days will fly by and come harvest it will have been so worth it, for nothing is better than weed you've grown yourself!

Wish I could pass you the bowl, I'll just have to smoke one in your honor instead.

....damn, that's tasty!

immortal

Damn ya had to go and tell me how tasty it is. Honestly, if i could get some smoke tasty wouldnt be a word id use to describe it so ill just wait. Im all about the growing as i think its such a beautiful plant. I really wish I could have a larger setup but smaller is definetly stealth and i cant have anyone finding out about it now can I. I hope I get the Grape pheno Ive been hearing about sounds great. I have decided to update with pictures at least every 3 days. Thanks for stoppin by.

Noddy

Hi immortal, I have pretty much only just stopped allowing my urge to dig about to take over, lol... After a few days i just wanna see what's going on underground but i know now that some of these little babies take longer than others and to give them as much time as possible to introduce themselves to the new world. My setup is very similar to yours apart from the light being a 250w instead, it'll be good to watch how your babies do and soon i'll be making a little thread to show my current babies as well.
Anyway, best of luck to you and the new little ladies.
Noddy

immortal

Thanks for stoppin by Noddy. It is extremely hard to resist the urge to dig um up when you havent grow in a year and havent smoked in like 6 months. I water them every morning now. They are drying out fast because I have the light within 6 inches and i have a fan right next to them keeping em cool. I have them in 8 oz cups right now and plan to let them go another week till I transpant into 3 quart pots. I will be flowering, just then bogs not the bagseed, in 3 gallon container thats 6 inches high. I will be flowering 4 plants if I have that many females 2 per 3 gallon container.

immortal

2 of my boggles have purple stems and the bottons of the first true set of leaves are turning purple. Is this normal when they are only on the second node? Other than that they look great

Noddy

Have you got a piccy of the purple colouring m8? I've heard of deficiencies that could do this but at the same time i've also seen and followed grow threads where it was a natural part of the colouration and nothing to worry about.
Noddy

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
If its not genetic, then it could be that ur temps are too low at lights off, or thereis too much of a swing between lights on and off temps.

immortal

I think its natural except on 1 of the leaves purple was all under the back side of the first set of leaves and theres a spot on that leaf right where the purple stops. My lights are always on at this point except for a few hours yesturday when I panicked cause my Girlfriends dad showed up when I was in the room with em so I pulled the plug and left it off for a 3 hours.

I read on overgrow in the growfaq that your plants grow more in the dark, I thought that was kinda weird. I am thinking of going to 20-4 or 18-6 schedule.

The first set of true leaves on my bagseeds are turning yellow. I would water them with some epson salt as I heard that this is an mg deficiancy but I dont have any nutes as of yet. Could I try regular salt? I almost did since I do not plan on flowering the bagseeds anyways.

The sole surviving twin runt has started on its second node finally, the growth is tiny but the first set of leaves looked huge to me when I got home so maybe itll catch up.

Picture day isnt till tomorrow but ill see if I can get a shot of the purple stems for ya as well as the yellow leaves. Be back in a few.

immortal

Thanks for stoppin bye guys. I tried to get some strippers over here but they all called in sick and I dont know when theyll be back.

immortal

:canabis: :joint: :wave: ITS PIC DAY :friends:
First a group shot of the bagseed

groupshot of the BOGGLES minus the runt

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
THE CENTERFOLDS
BAGSEED

BOGGLES

The first and the last of the BOGGLES are groving the slowest but have the fattest leaves. Hopefully one is a grape pheno. I would like the NL pheno also though for variety but I still have 6 seeds left. Now im just hopin for a female.

Like I said before I have to water them in these 8OZ cups everyday all ready and yes im waiting till they are dry. When should I transplant? Im getting the pots and soil ill need tomorrow.

The Bagseeds first set of leaves are yellowing and the lighter green one is getting brown spots on those leaves, is this a mg difficiency or maybe it needs nitrogen. All plants are in a 50/50 mix of seed starter and perlite and are getting zero nutes. PH is 6.5 to 7.

immortal

Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell ya. I gotta spend all my money on soil, nutes, and pots. So it looks like I wont be getting those strippers that I had promised everyone. :confused: Sometimes the plants are just more important. :canabis: :joint: :friends: Youll have to go to Rolando's thread for the strippers.

immortal

What still no visitors. Guess I should have worked harder ta get the strippers booked for the party. Damn that Rolando and his fancy singin dancin thread. :friends:

well I repotted all the plants except the runt into 1.5 quart containers. I used scotts potting soil. Only nutes in this soil were a lil bit of potassium and it also had a lil perlite in it. Added about 30-40 percent or so perlite to the soil and 1 cup each of blood and bone meal. I could have gone another 3 4 days in the little 8OZ cups but the bagseeds bottom leaves had been yellowing for a few days now and aslo getting so dead lookin spots and the boggles first set of leaves were really yellow when I got home today. I figured it was time to get them into some soil with some nutrients in it.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Looking good there, .... Im sure theyre gonna rock mate....and dont worry, once u got a crop out the way...the naked chicks will come.

immortal

Hey thatnks for the confidence boost harry. One of the smaller Boggles no more than 2 inches high has very short fat leaves and its internodal growth is a bit ahead of the others. Hopefully its a female cause if it is I got a good feeling bout that one. I have a question the first set of true leaves on the bigger boggles are gettin yellow on the two biggest one and they have spots just like the bagseeds just not as bad I think it is an MG deficiancy, what else could it be? Ill be gettin some epson salt tomorrow hopefully. Also when I transplanted there were a few tiny green spots on the outside of the roots balls of a few plants. Looks like alage and there wasnt much, will this be a problem?

immortal

Well my ph looks to be around 7. Hopefully it will go down when I start feeding next week. Looks like the plants have stopped yellowing. The bagseeds new growth is all very dark green. I think the boggles are still a little yellow ph is probably too high for them. Ill have some new pics up by monday.

Sleepy

Veteran
good on you, Immortal...

now don't overwater, and STOP FUCKING WITH THEM!!!!!

don't dig around in there!!!- its OK to "till"
the soil if it gets compacted, but don't dig them up...

you'll be fine........ :friends:

Latest posts

Latest posts