What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150 watt Bogglegum SCROG

immortal

Oh yea i made room for the Bogglegum in the main cab. Im just gonna take it out everyday after it gets its 12 hours of light.

G

i'll reply m8 an tell ya they look nice an wish em all the best 4 the future ,,, :woohoo:

immortal

Hey thanks for stoppin by Hazy. These girls should be getting big very quickly. I check on em this mornin and roots are already coming out of the bottom of the 4 inch pots. Should I transplant now or wait till the pot is fully rooted? Im gonna ask bog on his help forum. Internodal branching has already started.

I dont know whats going on with the runts but they look completely different. One has fat leaves but they are very small. The other has skinny leaves and the second set is comming out slowly. I think their days are numbered.

immortal

well my lil Bogglegum is a female so i will have a mini harvest hopefully by the end of november. :woohoo:

The sour bubbles were transplanted into 6 inch 1.5 quart pots. Im hoping to sex them in these pots and then transplant into the flowering container where it will veg for at least a week and then flower. Thats the plan although things could definetly change. Im going from 24/0 to 18/6 tonight.

Hopefully ill have some pics later unless im feelin lazy then there will be no pics. Wish me Luck. :lurk:

immortal

Ok, well we're at day 17 and they are beautiful. The tall one is about 3 inches and the other three around 2. i topped off the containers with soil because roots were comming up everywhere.

Oh and ill have pis of the lil flowering BG tomorrow.

Stan Laurel

Interesting thread you've got here Immortal.
I'm always lurking round BOG's forum, but only just found you here :wave:
I've got a bunch of Bogglegums veggin nicely, and was wondering how you found the stretch once switched to 12/12?

:joint:

G

holychit!

holychit!

hey immortal
:respect:
those are some of the most brolic seedlings i've seen in a while.
they are growing like "weeds" this is not a bad thing..
thanks for the treat

KEEP US UPDATED!

:friends:
cj

immortal

HEy Stan and CJ thanks for stoppin by.

Im not really too sure about how much they stretch because i had them trained to a screen. Id say they probably doubled in size. If you have any more specific questions try BOG's new helpdesk in his forums. He'll get back to you within a day or 2 at most.
I do however have the little BG flowering now and ill let you know how much that one ends up stretching.

Stan Laurel

Cheers for that Immortal :wave:
I was indeed bankink on them doubling during the stretch, in much the same way
as Bogbubble. I'm planning on letting them go a little more than my previous BB grow in the hope I'll be rewarded for my patience come harvest time :woohoo:

I'll drop by again sometime soon to see how you're doing, until then :wave:

immortal

Well just a quick update before i get to bed. The tallest of the 4 SB's was topped mid last week and now is showing preflowers. looks to be a male. The other 3 are a week behind or so and should be topped in the next few days. I see the begginings of some prefowers on a few of them. The 2 runt SB's have been in 12/12 for about 2 weeks and 1 is showing sex and looks to be a male.

The mini Bogglegum is a good 8 inches tall with about a 6-7 inch main cola. Im estimating its at about 3 weeks flower. because it was forced earlyit may actually be 4 weeks. Im just noticice a few hairs turn color on her and absolutely no male flowers. I took pics of her and the suspected male mid last week although i may not get em up till this weekend.

immortal

Ok just a quick update.

SB 1- male
SB 2-unknown
SB 3-suspected male
SB 4-female

I will be putting pics up this weekend and all the plants will be getting topped in the next few days.

G

i just have to say ive laughed out loud more than once at this thread. (and learned a few things) immortal, youve got to stop killing your girlies!! and i dont think you should have kids any time soon either! j/k man. ive messed up enough in the last two years, ive also been working on becoming dealer-independent. due to a medical condition in the family, weve spent close to $600 on weed in the last few months, but i just pulled some buds and more are around the corner. anyways, good luck kicking ass on it in the future

:wave: :joint:

Last edited:

TAT2GEE

:fsu: can anyone help a brotha in distress im losing my grow slowly but surely .its my first time growing so im a little lost ....check this pics out..

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Posting on an old thread might not help too much..make a new thread or post to MyNameStich's sticky thread for help..in the "Cannabis Infirmary" forum..
That's where we go when we got sick ones and need help..welcome to IC TAT2GEE.. :wave:

immortal

wassup everyone just stopped in to say im back but i havent been growing since this last grow and i dont have the money to start really. Does anyone have any extra seeds so i can start again

immortal : sounds like ya might wanna do some breeding in the future then ya will not run out of seed so quick. ya definatley have had enough boys to have made some seeds.

my current grow i'm doing just that , and making some seeds to secure a seed stash. all i did was leave the boy in till he showed me some pollen, then pulled him but i have several seeds because of it. next round i will have a separate cab so i can make the small one for breeding, next round i have a chemo male to cross with my females. this next time though i will be trying to only seed 1 branch or maybe devote a cutting to seeds, 1 cutting in a keg cup should be enough to make some seeds.

immortal

Well i guess i had some rough times and i kinda left this threadincomplete and hanging in midair. Anyway I believe i ended up with 1 SB female, she was scrogged and id have to say yielded at least 2 ounces if not a bit more.

Actually I moved the grow to a new Gfs house and was gonna start a bigger grow there. Well the GFS roomates son chopped off quite a few tops or i may have yield closer to like 3or 4ounces im guessing. Unfortunately she turned out to be a real whore literally and things diddnt last long. So basically I abandoned all my equiptment there and havent seen it since.

The smoke i did get was incredible I loved it. Like bog says it tastes like a fine cigar, It was very very smooth. I wish I could elaborate more and go into detail.

Another thing my mini bogglegum turned out great and yielded maybe 5 grams or so. It smoked great and was 10 times better than my first bogglegum harvest where they all hermied on me.

Well im back on Icmag on a regular basis and here to stay. Im proud to say that growing weed is the greatest hobby ive ever had and its soo hard being around here when you miss growing your own so damned much. Im hoping to get my own place soon and have a grow going soon after that. When i do start it off again ill post a link here, but other than that this thread is officially closed. Thanks for everyones support. Keep on growing everyone. Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts