What's new

150 watt Bogglegum SCROG

Sleepy

Veteran
immortal said:
I must admit Im not a very good scrogger.

Come on now!!!

For a first try...150 watts...you thought they were all males, and were gonna throw 'em out... :confused: :confused: :confused:

YOU DID DAMN FINE !!!!!

:pimp3: :asskick: :petting: :kos: :jump: :jump: :jump: :2cents: :monkeyeat :bongsmi: :respect: :rasta: :bow: :bow: :dance: :bigeye: :yes:

immortal

Well ill sum up the grow in one word hermies, hermies hermies hermies. Ive been dummed and depressed and avoiding icmag for a while. anyways it seems a late hermie has pollinated most of the crop the seeds are so small and hard to find. I tried making canna oil and made brownies like a half z to half cup oil and they tasted horrible and diddnt really get me stoned.

On a positive note my mums are about ready for clones and my lone skuk X african durban is doing good.

I did notice a light leak where light may have leaked from th veg chamber to the flowering chamber. Im hoping that caused the hermies or my mums are gonna be useless.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
immortal
Sorry to hear of your disappointment - but if you find a cause like the light leak you've done yourself a long term solid! Cure it anyway, it will help with the burn. You're prepared well with a mum and the sxad to get going. I place a bet that the next grow will be very satisfying... :canabis:

Sleepy

Veteran
i agree with MRGREENJEANS!!!

i agree with MRGREENJEANS!!!

...awww, don't get so down on yourself, Immortal! :bat:

it was your FIRST GROW!!!

if i remember correctly, these plants dealt with a lot of stress. and a short veg cycle? no?

that stress more than likely gave you the hermies...

as long as you learn something from each grow, you are doing fine.

do another grow, keep the plants happy, and they'll keep you happy!

don't hide and sulk!

hang out!! its okay!! :confused:

immortal

Well I think I improved over my last grow. The weed is frostier and it smells better evn though it has seeds. as long as things keep getting better Ill keep trying to improve. I do hope that skunk is a female.

Sleepy

Veteran
immortal said:
hey Sleepy at least I can get stoned now and it goes pretty well with the beer as I discovered today.

there you go!!

remember keep your goal in mind: DUMP THE DEALER!!! :woohoo:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
> Its just a pain it the ass finding seeds in every lil calyx. most are the size of the tip of a pen. <

Try to have fun with it man, instead of looking at the dark side... In college we used to take seedy bud and roll seedy joints that smoked like firecrackers. What a riot! And we got stoned too!

And you could always tumble or bubble it to get hash.

Takes initiative to start growin, you've already shown that. Give yourself a pat on the back man! :friends:

immortal

ok im back. Gonna get some clones going by the end of next week. These clones are coming from the plants that hermied on me so Hopefully its not a genetic thing cause Id rather not have to start from seed again.

Hey Mr. GJ, Thanks for the positive spin.

That pot tasted like shit too, Im kinda glad I ran out already.

dubmantx

damn immortal hope you dont get any hermis again! but i bet the yeild will be better since your using clones. You still have that trifoliate?
Best of luck and keep us posted!

immortal

well ive been meaning to update for quite some time.
I did take about 10 clones about 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately I tried a new cloning method and only 2 were rooted in 10 days. I just threw em all out and started over.

I have a new grow in progress.

For this grow I will be doing a sea-of-green in 4 inch square pots. I have 12 clones that are currently rooting(im using the tried and true rooting powder in peat pellets this time). The clones I did take are pretty small 2-2 1/2 inches so after I see roots they will go into the 4 inch pots and veg for a week tops then flower.

I abandoned the scrog setup for now mainly because I want to be able to take the plants out and check for hermies and also im outa smoke and I gotta get somethin goin.

I made a few inprovements to my flowering chamber.
1. Instead of raising and lowering the light it is now permanently affixed to the top of the cab. the plants will be on an adjustable shelf which will be made out of some sort of grate to allow air to pass through from the bottom.
2.I opted to pick up one of those emergency blankets from walmart to line the cab for more efficient use of lighting. its like a poor mans milar.

Wish me luck, im sure it wont be long before something goes wrong again.

Once I have some rooted clones I will be updating at least once a week with pics

immortal

oh yea I still got the trifolate as a mum and I took clones for this grow. I didnt label them but i think I can tell the difference when they start flowering.