What's new

13 gal 8 xl Uc 2k PK

opt1c

Veteran
fwiw i just did a side by side with and without the .add27 and the plants with it WERE healthier and more vigorous in growth; put roots out faster and roots were thicker....i'd say they did about 10% better just looking at em. Used two single buckets; both filled with the same nute mix; quad tops; under a t5-48; 4 la cons in each; one bucket did NOT getter better clones than the other; i mixed em up. They've been in veg for about 2 weeks now. I can post a pic if it's necessary.

i'm on the fence with it; film sucks but seems to have no negative effects other than to remind you to clean your system real well when you're done; i've been thinking about running perpetual uc's and was looking into not breaking apart the systems between runs and just running a really sterile reservoir. the pink film would really make this difficult to do.

R

RMCG

fwiw i just did a side by side with and without the .add27 and the plants with it WERE healthier and more vigorous in growth; put roots out faster and roots were thicker....i'd say they did about 10% better just looking at em. Used two single buckets; both filled with the same nute mix; quad tops; under a t5-48; 4 la cons in each; one bucket did NOT getter better clones than the other; i mixed em up. They've been in veg for about 2 weeks now. I can post a pic if it's necessary.

i'm on the fence with it; film sucks but seems to have no negative effects other than to remind you to clean your system real well when you're done; i've been thinking about running perpetual uc's and was looking into not breaking apart the systems between runs and just running a really sterile reservoir. the pink film would really make this difficult to do.

Have you ever run Max?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
I wanna see if AN is all its cracked up to be.

BG

I think so...

conni A+B 5ml/gal each
big bud .8grams/gallon
bud candy 5ml/gal
nirvana 10ml/gal

CIMG8944.jpg

I'm In love....

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hs was banned for what...
by the way water farms were around way b4 hs lol
that sucks he is banned gonna have to visit him n see why.
shit looks great BG
the only thing i like about the AN shit is that they have ph perfect stuff that needs no adjustments.. that is cool. havent used them yet, but havent seen any AN grows that blow my mind any more than my runs with H&G or FLoranova. u gonna like the FNB so easy. a lil cal mag from time to time and some pk boosters is all ya need really. awesome for hempys and hand watering.
coco is best 100% coco. my perlite cut plants are usually a lil less rootbound n i dunno why. i think they dry out to fast and i need to water them more than 1 time a day usually to keep as wet as i like..... in coco ph is super important also. do not slack and remember to give plain water 1 or 2 x a week to avaoid probs... u may get away with not flushing once or twice with luck but sonner or later it will catch up to you. take it from me i just about lost my grow outta laziness and plain ol not flushing well enough or often enough

R

RMCG

nope; something i should look into?

Dunno yet. :)

ADD 27 is their 'gold' version of this. Their calc has it available when you pick the gold line, so its interchangeable with ADD, just can't run them at the same time. Was wondering if anyone had real world experience with ADD .27 vs MAX. Performance wise and 'film' wise.

I will know soon enough I guess. I just want the film gone, but if its worth it over nothing or the max, then I will continue with it.

BigGreen

Veteran
Finally looks like we have a party in here.
The clones are still pretty shocked. The temps are a high of 84f at canopy.

Optic pop one of them pics up let us get a look see

Greenthumb nice plants bro

Sirsmoke nice to have ya. Ive been using nova and florilicious for a couple years now. Its been my nute of choice in the hempy buckets very simple and you get nice vigrous plants. We shall see the difference between the 2 nutes.

Rmcg Im really not scared of the pink slime if they grow better. Ill just scrub em up good and use soome physon 20 after harvest and then pop in the already vegged ladies.

Ill take some more pics once they start to bounce back.
Bg

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
lol i know hs didnt invent the waterfarms but after seein his thread it made me switch grow styles. from what i know it was only a week long ban and hopefully he comes back. im not gonna say nething else cuz they will get me to. did they ever release the new conni-ab thats is ph perfect? my hydro store is yet to get samples even and they carry all an products.

BigGreen

Veteran
Well I think Im going to pull the cuts in the UC. Im gonna take a look tomorrow and see em if theres any still drooping there all gonna go. My other buddy gave me 12 lvpk cuts rooted in little rockwool cubes with nice roots. My other buddy can kiss my ass giving me back slimy ass roots fuck I give really healthy ones. I guess its my own fault should of cloned em myself.
The blue satelite x og kush beans have popped out the rockwool and there about to be shedding there shells. Ill be poppin them in a tent under t5s once strong enough. Im really excited about this strain I love me some fruity weed.
Pics to come soon
BG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
It is never fun getting bad clones, or passing bad bugs to friends. I hope the new ladies will do the trick. It is always best to make the clones yourself, but it is really nice to have friends too.

:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Ya it kinda sucks with the cuts. He was trying to help and the cuts sat in his cloner way to long. Im going to check em out tomorrow. Lets hope there all standing strong so I dont have to ditch em.
With all this new veggin room I have Im going to be able to keep a couple mothers start some kick ass seeds and who know may be even start crossing some of these strains together. Not to mention vegging my plants 4-5 weeks and having them ready to go into the flower room right after harvest.
Bg

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
no dead time is the way to go. i just took 3.5 months off cause the mites... what a blow to the yearly total right. almost 2 runs coulda been through. but i should flip tomorrow so that is a lil satisfying. having that veg space and time is so key for what we're after.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Where in the word have I been?? I can't beleive I'm not subbed to this thread. I am subbed now and I'll very much look forward to your future use of these UC buckets. The first grow showed was simply amazing :)

BigGreen

Veteran
Nice to have ya Dumguy & sirsmokalot
These UC rigs are so easy to grow in. Everything stays super stable. Just fill it up put in nutes adjust ph and your off to the races. Usually not touching anything for 2 weeks.
Thats some shit
Big

BigGreen

Veteran
Aint nothing like having a retarded apprentice. I told him to make sure he waters the 5 gal buckets everyday because the plants are so small.
Guess what, he didnt instead he turned off the 600 and said it was to much light making the plants wither up. Dum dum they were thirsty. Come on I had phed water bubbling right there.
So I ripped 2 pks out of there and replaced em. 1 of the frostitutes doesnt look good. I hope it pulls threw.
I also ripped all the cuts out of the UC and replaced them with fresh cuts with really nice roots. The ones I pulled out were pathetic. I mean there was barely any new roots growing. I threw all them back in the cloner and Im gonna try to revive em to gift a friend.
Besides that were back on track.
The bs 2.2 x og kush seeds are cruising along. These thing are very good seeds. They already have like a 3" root so I popped em in coco and away they go.

Check em out
Hempy

Seeds bs2.2 x og kush

The new girls in the UC

The ill in the cloner

Enjoy the show were gonna see some progress now
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Oh yes very fun times ahead.
I see a shit load of plants in the veg room in the near future.

T

Teeg420

I like the design of the under currents what is the spacing In your system? 25" centers? What do you think the 8xl13 could pull with sfv og? It says 2 plants per a light kind of weird running so little plants but at the same time nice.

Was gonna do horizontal lighting with super sun2.

What size chiller is sufficient 1/4 hp per system? 8-12 module system.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Aint nothing like having a retarded apprentice. I told him to make sure he waters the 5 gal buckets everyday because the plants are so small.
Guess what, he didnt instead he turned off the 600 and said it was to much light making the plants wither up. Dum dum they were thirsty. Come on I had phed water bubbling right there.
So I ripped 2 pks out of there and replaced em. 1 of the frostitutes doesnt look good. I hope it pulls threw.
I also ripped all the cuts out of the UC and replaced them with fresh cuts with really nice roots. The ones I pulled out were pathetic. I mean there was barely any new roots growing. I threw all them back in the cloner and Im gonna try to revive em to gift a friend.
Besides that were back on track.
The bs 2.2 x og kush seeds are cruising along. These thing are very good seeds. They already have like a 3" root so I popped em in coco and away they go.

I told him to make sure he waters the 5 gal buckets everyday because the plants are so small.
Guess what, he didnt instead he turned off the 600 and said it was to much light making the plants wither up.

This is classic BigGreen, you made my day LoL...

Everything looks fantastic bro. I'm loving that big chiller in the center. I can see magic happening in your future!!

Latest posts

Latest posts