What's new

13 gal 8 xl Uc 2k PK

BigGreen

Veteran
Alright today is day 1.
I dropped 8 lvpks in to the 13 gal rig. The room has been staying at a steady 83f with a rh of 55%. I threw in the dm gold and a 1/2 a dose of the zone. Im gonna try the add.27 this run as well. I'll start the add.27 in a few days after I flush the system.
I didnt have time get the hempys planted but I do have a plan. Im gonna run may be 6 and 3 will be original perlite/vermiculite and the other 3 coco in 5 gal buckets. Ill probably just use floranova in the hempys.

Heres some pics
Day 1

Heres the vert corner the nutrient closet the veg room to be and 1 rockin epicenter

You can see I changed things around and added a few things.
More to come tomorrow
BG

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Freakin sweeeeet!!!! Man I can't wait for the numbers on this pull. I also can't wait to ba a part of the LVPK club.

T

Teeg420

Taggin in also interested in those under currents they looked pretty nifty at the garden expo.

opt1c

Veteran
i swear some posts seem to come from a developmentally challenged individual spun out on meth logging on to icmag after a week long binge

fwiw i hate add.27... that pink film sucks but it does seem to work; i did a side by side with two quad top single buckets; the ones with the add.27 in the reservoir have more developed root systems and that pink film seems to stick to everything except the roots... maybe if you think of it as a protective layer coating the sides of the res; hydroton; airlines; etc one might not mind the pink film as much but i dunno

:joint:

Vegan

ima big fan of those undercurents ,,i imagine the big ones work twice as well as the 8 gal ones??

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks all
So optic you dont think its worth the $ the add.27 that is. At least I only have the little bottle and its not gonna last long in 90 gallons of water.

Mistress Im sure I can hit 4#s easy this run I hit 3.5#s last run same strain. The only difference is Im not transplanting and I have a few changes planned for bloom to increase my yields. The first run was practice this run is go time.

Vegan they work better because I can veg longer. Im thinking 4 to 5 weeks veg. I went 5 last time and I had a few that were in there only 4 and man you could tell a big difference in overall plant size and yield. More roots = you know

Coco vertical shots tomorrow
BG

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
love ur setup bro im gonna pull up a seat for this from the beginning. best of luck is see 4lbs easy

peace stone

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks stoney917
Well I was really high when I went to the hydro shop Sunday because instead of buying a big bag of perlite my stoned ass got vermiculite (what the fuck). I still planted 3 coco hempys today. I didnt take any pics I'll take em tomorrow when its all done. Man I have to slow down on the PK smokin shit I smoked a bowl then 20 mins later an entire joint with the apprentice dam Im stoned again.

Heres something to look at for the mean time

Enjoy and see ya tomorrow
BG

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
lol u not the only one i go to the hydro store high and leave with tons of shit but always forget the key thing i went for.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
just a quick? for ya how big is ur grow area? im veggin the lvpk atm and plan on flowerin her in 5x5 with 2k. those magnum hoods? if so i just ordered 2 myself. i know im not gonna hit 4lb due to space but if i get 2-3 ima be more the happy.
peace stone

opt1c

Veteran
heheh; i did an experiment with perlite and perlite/vermiculite; couldn't really tell a difference... i guess when i take out the roots i'll see if there is a difference

i always run my coco without anything mixed with it; it seems to work the best without anything to break the natural citation effect of the coco

should be fun to see what happens

only thing worse than going to the hydro store high is getting high at the hydro store... u can pay for shit and forget it next to the register

BigGreen

Veteran
Ya it gets me every time. I should just start smokin after the store run. Anybody ever go grocery shopping on WEED HAHAHA.

Stoney if you gonna use the magnum xxxl hoods you only want 1k for 5x5 area especially with the lvpk anything more would just be a waste in my book.

Optic I like the perlite/vermiculite mix because then I can get by watering every 2-3 days. I put perlite in the bottom of the buckets up to the drain then the rest is just pure coco.

We shall see what happens. Oh ya I almost forgot. I picked up a small kit of AN sensi series and Im gonna run it side by side with floranova. I wanna see if its all its cracked up to be. If anybody has a kick ass feed schedule for the AN sensi and additives let me know and Ill try it to see if it matches up against the nova and floralicious.
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Gotter done finally
The only problem is the dam cuts I got from a friend are in pretty rough shape. I new I should of put them in my own cloner. Im sure the ones hes poppin in are very nice. I hope they bounce back soon or Im gonna have to blow up a couple to take new cuts and start over. Im gonna give em a week.

So what I have here are 3 perlite hempys and 3 coco hempys. 3 of them are LVPK and 3 are Frostitute.
Im gonna run floranova with florilicious + in 3 of them. The other 3 are gonna get the AN sensi A+B with some b52, myco madness and a little bud candy to help feed the microbes.
Im going to mix it up as well 1 strain AN in coco and the same strain with nova in coco to do a side by side. I wanna see if AN is all its cracked up to be.

Babies in the UC

Enjoy
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Forgot to mention. Popped 6 blue satelite X og kush and they all popped no problem. I just put em in a rockwool cubes Ill introduce them into the room in a few days.

R

RMCG

i swear some posts seem to come from a developmentally challenged individual spun out on meth logging on to icmag after a week long binge

fwiw i hate add.27... that pink film sucks but it does seem to work; i did a side by side with two quad top single buckets; the ones with the add.27 in the reservoir have more developed root systems and that pink film seems to stick to everything except the roots... maybe if you think of it as a protective layer coating the sides of the res; hydroton; airlines; etc one might not mind the pink film as much but i dunno

Agreed on the ADD 27. Its going to make your pretty white buckets a shade of pink.

cB0EFd

I don't think I'm going to run it again.

DM Max instead.

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks to the both of you
Im not to worried about the nice white buckets turning pink may be it'll help keep the light out more. Im just gonna use up the bottle I have and then do what I did last time(use nothing) just base nutes until bloom.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
whats up bg thanks for the input on using 1 light. im geared up to run 2 so now that means i need to order another tent :) for the other 1k. which is great! and now i will have 2 seperate flower rooms. and that means 2x yield! since hs is banned lemme ask u for your opinion how many of these ladies would u put in the 5x5? i was thinkin ne where from 2 trees to 7. i guess it will depend on what buckets i want to use. ive always used hydrosuns 5gal waterfarms but been considerin larger 18gal tubs each per plant to cut maitnence down. i use an conni-line of nutes so i cant say much about the sensi a+b but i can tell u i used all of there extras and some are great others just cause problems if the enviorment isnt perfect. i would def suggest bigbud as a booster. if u have ne? on the an additives feel free to ask i strted with like 20+bottles of there products and over the last year have made cuts and am now down to using 12. ive spent hours on the phone with dianna from AN and consider myself very well informed on there products.
peace brotha