What's new

13 gal 8 xl Uc 2k PK

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
6 pounds!!!

killing it!!!! no slaying it is a better term!!! Your leaves look super healthy dude.. great job at keeping ppm low... Whatever you pull out of this round is going to be a high end number for scrog and PK. i only grew PK twice... she grew FAST... that's all i remember!!

My ideal numbers are 36-40% during day and 40% at night.. RH goes up naturally at night due to no heat from operation of lights.

BigGreen

Veteran
I think Im around 40- 45 rh day time not sure about night. I only have a little shitty meter in there. Ill check tomorrow get ya a solid #
Thanks Blunt69 I couldnt be happier with this grow. Time will tell #s
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Day day 33 12/12

Day day 33 12/12

Man oh man have they started to frost up in the last 3 days. These babies are gonna be sticky with 30 days to go. I did some root crowning with a little bud candy to see how that works out. im gonna use it for 2 more weeks then it flush time.
I raised the light about 3" because some of the top right under the light are a little smaller than the ones on the outside. Im hoping this helps.
PPMs 890 ph 5.7

PK scrog

Heres some more thunbnails

Right on track for a 60-63 day harvest. Im gonna do some defoliating tomorrow Im trying to keep the canopy a little more open this run.
Enjoy :plant grow:
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Hempy update day 49 12/12

Hempy update day 49 12/12

The hempys are looking really gooey. Three days ago I hit em with some budblaster and today I hit em with it again. In 2 days Ill flush em with clearx for 3 days then go to straight water for 3 days. Then its harvest time. I have to order me some of those drying screens.

Frostitute

PK

Enjoy
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Last update
This is the veg room
These puppies have had it a little ruff. they been growing without a chiller. I got the chiller all hooked up and there sitting in 68f happy as can be. The thing is the news growth is starting to turn yellow. Im pretty sure there just hungry. If anybody thinks it something else let me know your thoughts.

Heres the bs 2.2 x og kush seedlings

This is the one I like most its short and thicker than shit. I have a male and female of this pheno. Gonna get some pollen for dusting for sure

BG

Bonavendura

Here they are these are the hempy's that i am talking about.
They are still in your veg room.
I follow the develompent of these ones
that you taking care off and not your partner.

Take care of them i am watching you closely on this hempy's

How old are they ?
When they move to flowering room?

Hey give me some help in my new grow room sketch up/setup on my sig

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Last update
This is the veg room
These puppies have had it a little ruff. they been growing without a chiller. I got the chiller all hooked up and there sitting in 68f happy as can be. The thing is the news growth is starting to turn yellow. Im pretty sure there just hungry. If anybody thinks it something else let me know your thoughts.

Heres the bs 2.2 x og kush seedlings

This is the one I like most its short and thicker than shit. I have a male and female of this pheno. Gonna get some pollen for dusting for sure

BG

looks like your temp is going realy low at some point when your not looking they are in veg i would keep the temp up in the 78f-80f for days and make sure when its nite out the your temp stays the same also good air exchange and when you spray ph that spray 6.0 and temp 75f but like i said it looks like your temp is droping low at some point

BigGreen

Veteran
Bonavendera Them are some seeds I popped. There about 6-7 weeks old. Im not going to bloom them out Im gonna hack em up into clones then Ill grow the clones out. Im also gonna get some pollen from the males. The bigger ones are in need of a transplant. Ill stop by at your place and take a look soon.

DG That sounds like that could be the problem. Its only 72f lights on and Im sure when lights out it gets in the low 60s. I can fix that pretty easy now since I have the chiller I can just close the door and get it back up to 80f. Im gonna try it.
Ill give the AN a try
Thanks man
BG

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Anybody ready for an update?

;)

referee%20pics%20or%20gtfo.jpg

BigGreen

Veteran
Ah hahaha
Update today pals
I will certainly have some pics
GT its a good dream to have and your not alone theres a lot of other people with the curse dreamin with you
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Day 37 12/12

Day 37 12/12

The hairs starting turning orange the last few days. I wasnt able to make it over and the nutes went up to 1100 ppm. Its back down to 800 ppm and a ph of 5.8

Heres some pics

The sickly buckets ripening off

Im hoping the spike in the ppms doesnt hurt my yields to much. They still look happy
Enjoy
BG

One Love 731

Veteran
I love the frost, looks like their about ready for a flush and then the color flies. Cant wait to hear some final numbers, the UC has done great for ya. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

stussy22

DAMNN looking real good. :dance::dance::dance:

still have to read through your UC 12XL under 3k and Purple Kush 2k 8 xl. Knowledge is power. :scripture:

edit. woot 100th post took me damn near 4 years LOL been lurking to much.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts