What's new

13 gal 8 xl Uc 2k PK

BigGreen

Veteran
In case anybody cares to see some sick plants with good buds on em heres the hempy buckets

The frositutes just stating to get the roots coming threw

Heres the bs 2.2 x og kush

Ill be taking cuts from these soon and Im thinking of running them in the 8 sight next run
BG

mikeross

banging bro...

What was the issues with the hempys? I got some to go along with my rcdwc buckets. 50/50 mix... any tips of feeding. Are you feeding full strength nutes without any flushes or do you feed/water/feed type of guy. Seems most have problems when they flush in between feedings.

BigGreen

Veteran
I usually feed every time. I was also using AN sensi a&b at first and switched back to floranova for bloom. When things go good (when I do it) alls I use nova grow and floralicious plus for veg and feed every time and they always kicked ass no problems.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I usually feed every time. I was also using AN sensi a&b at first and switched back to floranova for bloom. When things go good (when I do it) alls I use nova grow and floralicious plus for veg and feed every time and they always kicked ass no problems.

sensi a-b are great nutes...was there something wrong? well i know everytime i buy nutes i shake it to see if it has a sandy crystal sound in the bottle that means its bad.the sensi B does go bad so you have to check it cause me damage looking plants till i figured it out so now i shake everything you should check

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks Ill check it out later.
I dont think that wss the problem tho
It was my helper I let him run the hempy buckets and thats what happened. Thats why Im putting a 6xl UC in there instead. Then hes not aloud to touch the epicenter EVER. As you can see mine are happy his are sick
BG

erwingruber

You screen is my DREAM u r really rocking there , you hempies look healthy , you partners touch scary but with enough bud on them.I am waiting to see your 3 hempy buckets so i can decide if i am going to try hempy's they sound so easy and promising but i don't know much about them , plant's healt and quantity-quality of harvest.keep us updated ;)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Those helpers are REALLY expensive once they start killing productivity. Damn it is hard to train some dudes and others take to it like a fish to water. I have to say The Apprentice has gone from zero to solid gardener in less than a year and didn't kill much at all. The PK is like training wheels even if you can't ride you're probably not going to fall over ;)

:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Erwing hempys are real easy actually my helper is real sick and on all sorts of meds so it kinda fucks up his judgement. It just pisses me off sometimes how easy the shit is and he forgets what I tell him or even dont read what I right down for him. Thats just how it is.
Try the hempys with confidence if ya need any pointer pm me.
HS thats why am switching to another UC hes not aloud to touch that. Besides them things pretty much grow the weed for you. The PK is bullet proof the only way your gonna kill it is if you rip it out of the medium.

Ill update tomorrow I spent 24 hours in the deer stand in the last 2 days so now time to play catch up
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Day 21 12/12

Day 21 12/12

These babies are very happy and starting to pop out some nice buds. I did the final trim today and cut out the rest of the scrap. There keeping the ppms around 900 ph 5.5. I plan to do a flush tomorrow so thats exactly 3 weeks with out a flush. I know I could let them go longer but my ph was down to 4.9 and I had to add ph up that tells me it change out time.

PK scrog

Heres the sicky buckets

Rockin out I cant wait for the buds to fill in in the UC
Enjoy

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
yeah its time to flush then salts if your ph is going down.i recommend using 700 ppm's 800 at the most from here out but 8 may end up with saltbuild up again.the same thing happend to me at 3rd week i had to flush but i went and added 850ppm and she was not eating so i did another flush and drop it 700ppm and they started beasting again,co2 went from me changing it every 7 days to every 5 days that let me now right away she was happy..your plants look great i'm very impressed looks like more yield this time,things couldnt be any better keep it rocking man looks amazing at 21 days

One Love 731

Veteran

I have to admit I was a lil skeptical about the UC's, after seeing this pic^ I think Ill be lookin in to a few for myself. It will be all I can do to make bills until I finish a run at the new place but after that Ill give it a try. I noticed I didnt reply to your KKSC question, She seems to be a good yielder, she should do awsome in the UC's. Your out doin your self fursure this time. Keep up the good work BG, that canopy is beautiful. I cant wait to hear final #'s. Peace pot and karma, One Love:ying:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
That is going to be three per hood. I really think the UC keeps them vegging longer and flowering longer, they don't show stress or ripen as quickly. I say 6lbs at 63. flush and 50% water level at 53.

:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys big words of encouragement coming from you guys.
Ill be glad to hit 4#s this run. I dont ever count on a # I just hope they turn out at or around what Im hoping for.
Hs Ill let her go as long as she wants but Im surely gonna be able to harvest a week earlier this run. Going to straight bloom nutes really helped jump start em.
I really notice this time since Im manually topping off they really dont need that high of a ppm.
Thanks again
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
The flush went as planned. Ppms are at 940 ph 5.7. I need to top off with more water tomorrow hoping to bring the ppms to 800 so I can add my booster.
The veg room is really starting to take off now. I have roots popping out everywhere looks like theyll be right on track to bloom in 2 weeks once the hempys are done.
BG

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
very well my friend the ppm i say should be 600 when adding additives should rise to 700 and you'll make out fine my brotha but your eyes are better then mine cause your there seeing whats up so play your cards right.i'm given advice to a pro i'm just brotherly so i just care for you

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
very well my friend the ppm i say should be 600 when adding additives should rise to 700 and you'll make out fine my brotha but your eyes are better then mine cause your there seeing whats up so play your cards right.i'm given advice to a pro i'm just brotherly so i just care for you

do you guys really stay that low in ppms??? 600 at flower? what do you guys finish at?

erwingruber

Yes pls BigGreen ,
why r u staying so low in ppm's it is because of your system ? (i don't think so)
Is this after you test it and see that less is more ?
I am in Veg and i am running @ 1,7EC almost 1200ppm(.7)

BigGreen

Veteran
Poopy No I dont start that low if you look back I think I was around 800 ppm.

erwing Its not that low Im at 1.8 ec or 900 ppm conv.5 and the only reason that Im feeding them this is because this is what they are asking for. Im manually topping of the system so I can read the plants better. Ya know ppm up and ph down to HOT.
Im glad there not eating as much then Im gonna make these jugs of DM gold last 2 bloom sessions.
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks DG Im gonna give em just what they want. Right now there soking in just base nutes gonna get over tomorrow and top off with the booster. I can tell that after the stretch they were holding the ppm at 900 be for it was dropping everyday like 50 ppm.
Thanks for the kind words but Im no pro its just not very hard unless you make it hard