What's new

126x3w LED tent grow

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
looking good... as far as the color of the pics, i'm sure there's an app for that, probably free too...

in fact i just checked my iphone and i have a free one call Photoshop Express by Adobe... Lets you adjust saturation by sliding finger across the photo. see if it's available for the iPad...

oneshot

looking good... as far as the color of the pics, i'm sure there's an app for that, probably free too...

in fact i just checked my iphone and i have a free one call Photoshop Express by Adobe... Lets you adjust saturation by sliding finger across the photo. see if it's available for the iPad...

I think the new iPhoto will also do that. I'll check that out. Forgot about those lol

oneshot

I got my 2nd smaller tent today. I have the exhaust from the small tent going into one of the top intake vents on the bigger tent. It is pulling air completely fine from both tents. It's awesome. The Can-Max 6" fan is great.

I am running a temp test right now for an hour or 2. I have the 125W CFL in there. My goal is to veg the GDP for more and flip the rest into 12/12 to see if I have females or not.

oneshot

4 week update

4 week update

Today is day 30 from seed. Haven't updated as much. TBH I was worried for awhile because I drastically cut out foliage to allow light penetration. The plants were looking worried for about 1.5 days. They have fully recovered though. Might be stunted, who knows. I have tortured these plants and they keep growing more tops so whatever.

Pictures!

Group shot.

GDP plants

oneshot

Tomorrow at 12pm the plants are being switched to 12/12. The GDP are only 3 weeks old but the tent is too much. Need to finish this and only do 4 plants at a time next time. Going to get crowded in there.

The Bubba Kush fucking hates me right now. I tried supercropping and instead I snapped 3 branches (lol). I duct taped them and they didn't really recover. I cut the branches and the plant really stressed.

Along with the liquid koolbloom, the plants are stressing. I won't be using it until a week or so into flowering.

GDP's

oneshot

Plants are now in the dark for 36ish hours. Gave them a good watering and turned the lights off. 12/12 will start at 7pm on the 3rd.

Shot of them being watered. Lots of bud sites out of these guys :)

oneshot

!!

!!

I have never put the plants in total darkness before to jumpstart flowering. I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened the tent. I decided to give them just an even 24 hours (next round I will do 48).

I was greeted to this! The LED light is doing some weird stuff to the top of the plants. The color looks odd. It's on all of the plants so I assume it's just the flowering kicking in? Not used to LED's. The GDP's are getting straight FloraNova while the others have had KoolBloom with them and both are showing the coloring. Not worried really.

Reach for the sky!

bud site of a FIMmed GDP

I am hoping to be able to sex them in a week or so. :woohoo: Now the fun begins.

oneshot

A week to sex? How about a day....

Lights went on tonight and went in to peek. 2/3 biggest plants are showing sex already! I have some ladies :D

I guess the 24 hour darkness did help :) GDP aren't showing any signs yet.

oneshot

Everyone should be using Dyna-Gro Pro-TeKt in their grows.

Stem has literally been sealed with silica. Like those tiny silica gel packets you get in retail products.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing response to the dark period before flowering - I'm going to have to give that a try. Doesn't the Pro-Tekt kick your pH way up? It seems like people were using it in place of pH Up if I remember correctly.

oneshot

Amazing response to the dark period before flowering - I'm going to have to give that a try. Doesn't the Pro-Tekt kick your pH way up? It seems like people were using it in place of pH Up if I remember correctly.

Yeah a lot of people use it for pH up.

I just mix it up with the FloraNova then put pH down and adjust to get it to 5.8-6.0.

I've been wanting to order one of those but it seems that they are to expensive.for the risk. Buying from china is super.

But I will watch.and see how this light works for.you.
Hope out does wonders it looks like the old hgl pro series

oneshot

I've been wanting to order one of those but it seems that they are to expensive.for the risk. Buying from china is super.

But I will watch.and see how this light works for.you.
Hope out does wonders it looks like the old hgl pro series

Too expensive for what risk?

It was cheaper than the Blackstar 240 (before shipping) I bought from Amazon.