What's new

126x3w LED tent grow

oneshot

Yeah i ment the two 4in or 6in openings in the back. Those are meant for intake by using ducting. The flaps do work, but having the ducting works much better. This could also be the reason why it bows in on you. I brought up the reveg cause i personally would let them go another 2 to 4 weeks once you figure out what sex they are. From watching my buddy use leds for the past 5 years, one thing i have noticed is you need a longer veg time. Since typically the growth is slower and they stay shorter and bushier with tighter nodes. Either way, its looking nice man. Peace

The holes at the bottom are for electrical cords, they are not for intakes. I guess you could turn them into one, but I don't think I need it. My temps stay between 70-77. It's pretty much perfect.

The bigger plants were vegged for 5 weeks. The plant growth was uneven starting the GDP's later, comparing them all so I had to switch them sooner. My next batch will be an even veg time of 5-6 weeks.

moonwalkr1

I'm praying so hard that the E-shine is good, I would love to add another LED to my room.

Thank you so much for sharing this grow!

oneshot

I'm praying so hard that the E-shine is good, I would love to add another LED to my room.

Thank you so much for sharing this grow!

TY for watching :) I love sharing this hobby with everyone. I have been very happy with the light so far.

EDIT: R.I.P GDP #4 2nd male. I have 1 confirmed female GDP and the other 2 look fem. That would leave me with 6 plants.

oneshot

I had another confirmed male GDP today. Chopped it and down to 5 plants. 4 of them are confirmed female, still waiting on the last GDP to sex.

I hope I didn't make a big mistake. When I was checking the GDP's for sex I accidentaly knocked one of the male pollen sacs off the plant :( I hope it didn't release any pollen.

Although, I wouldn't really mind I don't think as more seeds wouldn't hurt and next round is where I am really going to care.

Took out the 3 oldest plants to water.

My fav plant - Boston Berry #2

BB #1 and Bubba Kush on the right

Seedlin

I have one bathroom lite bar with 6 - 23w clf bulbs I use to put my peat pods under till the plants big enough to transplant to 16oz solo cups. Made another double lite bar with 12 - 27 watt clf lites in it. Plan on using that one for my mommas. This is all set up in a closet. Can I do a complete grow with that lite, the 342watt cfl, the double? I see you are doing yours with 250watts. Also are you feedings your seedlings nute that early in life , before being transplanted in their final buckets? Experimenting wirth Hempys now. Have 30 seedlins poppin in peat cups under the 6 cfls. Gunna plant 20 outside and 10 in coco hempys, Curious bout feeding. Bout fried my other babies feeding every day with nutes. Bought Maxigrow and Maxibloom to finish this one. Any advice would be bvery appriciated.

oneshot

I have one bathroom lite bar with 6 - 23w clf bulbs I use to put my peat pods under till the plants big enough to transplant to 16oz solo cups. Made another double lite bar with 12 - 27 watt clf lites in it. Plan on using that one for my mommas. This is all set up in a closet. Can I do a complete grow with that lite, the 342watt cfl, the double? I see you are doing yours with 250watts. Also are you feedings your seedlings nute that early in life , before being transplanted in their final buckets? Experimenting wirth Hempys now. Have 30 seedlins poppin in peat cups under the 6 cfls. Gunna plant 20 outside and 10 in coco hempys, Curious bout feeding. Bout fried my other babies feeding every day with nutes. Bought Maxigrow and Maxibloom to finish this one. Any advice would be bvery appriciated.

I would only do 3 23w cfl lights if they are seedlings just starting out. Add the other 3 when they have some growth.

That 12x27w CFL lite is going to spit out a lot of heat. Have you tested that? CFL's get surprisingly hot. I would run an awesome PLL fixture before running that many CFL's. CFL's are not efficient as some people believe. Some good grows have come out of them though, shrug. As far as running from start to finish, you would have to pick up some specific spectrum CFL's. Flowering like the more red band CFL. 2700k and such. The new dual spectrum CFL's are supposed to be good. I haven't run CFL's in years though. It also depends on your grow space..a 'closet' can mean anything.

You don't need the Maxigrow at all. Use 7g/1gallon of Maxibloom for your nutes. If you're using Hempy and Lucas formula (www.lucasformula.com) you feed full strength. If you want, use 3g/1gal of Maxibloom for the first week or so. After that, every watering, feed. Every 4 weeks, flush with pH'd water if you want.

There is a modified formula specifically for Coco that consists of using a different ratio: 6ml of Flora Micro, and 9ml of Flora Bloom, per gallon of water, along with 1 gram of Epsom salt per water.

Hope that helps

oneshot

12 days 12/12

12 days 12/12

12 day update. Not sure when I will be able to update next week.

Plants are starting to bud at a noticeable level now. Lots of white hairs starting to come out everywhere.

It almost looks like I am vertical growing on accident. I wonder if I am doing the opposite of what I want to achieve. I want the insides to grow towards the light, should I face them away or directly under the light? Anyways.

The focused light in the middle is because I have the 2 side parts of the light off for shots/video.

Group shot:

Bubba Kush closeup:

Boston Berry #1

My favorite plant (BB #2):

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeLkoq_Qy7U

moonwalkr1

I have been looking into buying one of these to compare with my advancedLEDs, to see if they really are the same (for the most part) and I have a few questions.

What are the beam angles? They told me 30,60,90. I'm worried about the 30's causing burn on the plants.

How high above the plants are you keeping it?

Thanks and good luck again.

oneshot

I have been looking into buying one of these to compare with my advancedLEDs, to see if they really are the same (for the most part) and I have a few questions.

What are the beam angles? They told me 30,60,90. I'm worried about the 30's causing burn on the plants.

How high above the plants are you keeping it?

Thanks and good luck again.

You can get 90 degrees only if you want. They can custom make anything. My light is 90 only. I have no bleaching or anything. I keep the lights around 12" from the plants maybe? I'll get a more accurate reading tonight when lights are on.

These lights are awesome.

2000pm

looking good! I was toying with adding the 50w bars to my plls next run - you have the bridgelux/epistar leds in there right?

oneshot

looking good! I was toying with adding the 50w bars to my plls next run - you have the bridgelux/epistar leds in there right?

Get the 4G if you can. Much quieter fans and aluminum body.

Yeah I have Bridgelux 440/470/525/640/660/740nm spectrum 90 degrees.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Can you explain why specifically?

well first off, i don't wanna speak for rives, but imo it's most likely those 440/470nm blues helping you to resin up.

that doesn't mean it's more stoney necessarily, just frostier... :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts