What's new

126x3w LED tent grow

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
sorry to hear about the e.shine/timer issue...

and....

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oneshot, if all of the plants hermed then this would still point towards am environmental factor... i would still check the light cycle is working properly and also for light leaks etc, otherwise possibly heat but i doubt that would make them all herm unless very extreme...

dont take the timer's word for it that it will go on and off when it's set... actually check that it does go off and stay off for the 12 hours... also any red led power indicator lights on sockets etc can cause herm problems...

VG

oneshot

I did tape over the bright red light on my power strip. I didnt at first but read a thread about it and did it. I think it was light leaks from the tent. I tried covering up all the pinholes but probably missed some. I'll do a cycle of the timer this weekend to check it out.

Definitely wasn't temps. Tent was always between 70-80, never above.

I don't really know if I will ever find the real reason. I am going to be getting a Secret Jardin tent to replace the Lighthouse Hydro one to make sure.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did tape over the bright red light on my power strip. I didnt at first but read a thread about it and did it. I think it was light leaks from the tent. I tried covering up all the pinholes but probably missed some. I'll do a cycle of the timer this weekend to check it out.

Definitely wasn't temps. Tent was always between 70-80, never above.

I don't really know if I will ever find the real reason. I am going to be getting a Secret Jardin tent to replace the Lighthouse Hydro one to make sure.

You might want to check over the GrowLab before you jump in. I have both a GL80 and a SJ DR120II, and prefer the GL80. They both have their high points, but the framework on the GL is much more stable, the zipper is better, and the fabric is heavier. Lots of people like the SJ, though.

D

DeftoneSmoker

did you trim alot when she was starting to really swell? only thing I can think of man...

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
I would change my entry to eShine and not HGL. HGL never used this light in production. I found out it was only used as early prototypes about half way through the grow. I don't want to have people mislead.

i knew that, i had copied another line in my chart and thought i made all the changes. then my puter crashed...

i'll fix that now... thanks for the heads up... :tiphat:

D

DeftoneSmoker

over triming can cause stress...dunno if its enough to hermie???

oneshot

over triming can cause stress...dunno if its enough to hermie???

dunno. I think I am just not gonna dwell on it any more :) Getting ready for round 2 so I have to spend time focusing on that and getting it ready.

Buds are still curing, don't smell that good yet really :/ Will have pics/video coming tomorrow I think.

rafe

I'm trying to start a new thread but can't figure it out. I am disabled by a brain injury and sometimes I just draw a blank when I go to do something. I gave a person my wrong phone number 3 times the other day.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thing sure is pretty.

They sure are! Just don't drop it on your foot - it probably wouldn't hurt the fixture much, but it sure wouldn't do your foot any good. I like the new logo/lettering. If you want to see what it looks like undressed, look in my "Misc" album.

oneshot

They sure are! Just don't drop it on your foot - it probably wouldn't hurt the fixture much, but it sure wouldn't do your foot any good. I like the new logo/lettering. If you want to see what it looks like undressed, look in my "Misc" album.

It is actually 6 lbs lighter than the eshine.

Does yours kind of rattle around the glass? I didn't really look into it, it's back in the box already.