What's new

12 Blueberries, Soil, T5 Lights, Advanced Nutrients

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Also, I had some Re-Flowering... wierd, but some of the tops started to get a ton of new hairs and green growth halfway through flush.... These trichomes are all clear... or cloudy, but the rest of the plant has lots of amber...

Hope I'm right by chopping now, but, either way, I'm sure it will be good.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
They look really nice but I would let them go longer if it's not too late.
I have grown ALOT of blueberry and it really improves the flavor, weight, and stone if you let it go another week to 10 days from where you think it's ready. Yours looks like 2 weeks out to me unless those pics are a week old or so.

Anyway, very nice work with those T5's going to be some awesome buds either way...

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I run my Blueberry 9 weeks and flush for the last 2. I've been getting some "Donkey Ears" right in the end of it as well. :wave:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Could have maybe gone a week longer....

Already went a week longer than I thought.... but, I just moved and had to get everything out. Almost perfect timing, but not quite.

So far they are the stickiest and best crop I've ever had.

Not finished trimming yet but I got over 4 lbs of wet bud... I'm hoping that equals more than 1 pound when dry.

More pictures to follow soon, just got internet at the new house, just finished setting up the new room to.

Getting better every grow, I'm really excited about this next one.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
After 2.5 days, things were drying WAY too fast for my liking.. so I jarred them up overnight... the stems brought some of the moisture back out, Some of the jars are perfect.... others will need to be emptied and set on the dry rack once more...

Bummer, such low humidity right now, and with the recent move, I didn't have all my shit dialed in.

Oh well, time to start in on the sweet tooths and install my window mounted AC tonight.

I will update tonight with some more pictures, and I'll have the dry weight within two weeks.

PEACE

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Good luck getting dialed in quick! A good slow dry around a week and another 2 weeks of cure really make this strain pop!

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Random Pics All taken while harvesting.. or just before

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Final Pull

488 Beautiful Grams.

I smoked more than 15 so far.. haha

SO let's say 500 Grams to be fair.

54 watts per T5 High Output Bulb

16 Bulbs for about 90% of the grow
Finishing off with an additional 8 Bulbs.

864 Watts most of the way = .57 Grams per watt.

That Sucks and is partially due to drying some of the weed to fast.

Next time will be better... and if not, I'm going to go HID.

Peace

Banemann

Nevertheless; it was a treat to follow your grow. Good job man! I mean fuck.. I'd be pretty happy if I had about 500 grams of blueberry right now :D

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Banemann - Good Fucking point, and I'm stoked on the nuggage. The quality is Excellent. Speaking of that.... :bongsmi:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Maxibloom is a Nutrient.

Big Bud is an additive.

Maxibloom is the Lucas Formula in Dry form, Search the forums for more information.

Big bug works great for increasing size and yield, however I've only used it once.

Latest posts

Latest posts