What's new

12 And 13-Year-Old Kids Turn In Dad For Marijuana Possession Say Police

Iraganji

Let me ask yall this, do you think it's immoral to have kids around a grow? Were talking 13 - 18 year old kids, honestly.... child endangerment! I can say I don't condone them playing around the grow unsupervised but if they were there with you asking questions and showing interest then why not? I hate when people freak out when I’m smoking where there’s children around and I’m not talking right in there face but discretely, or have it present when there around and people freak out like, “ oh my god you’re going to smoke here?” or “your going to pull that bag out now? There are children around!” but if I were to crack open some cognac or some whisky no one gives a shit! I can get drunk and act likes an ass but I can’t discreetly smoke a dam joint or talk about weed when there’s kids around?

It’s clear that dad was a complete moron. Teach your kids, don’t miss treat your kids.
Raising children is our greatest responsibility in this life. This task is the responsibility of the parents or guardian to do as they see fit. Some people do this task better than others. Myself, I looked upon it as my duty to continue our family legacy. Building up strength of character, esteem, confidence, morals, ethics, manners and the ability to believe in your abilities. I took it all very seriously.

I suppose that there is an element of "stepping on toes" when it comes to debating how to best do the job.
This is where the hard part comes in. People have so many differing ideals, beliefs and values, that it's difficult to judge the way another parent does their job. For the most part I try not to. I cannot effect real change in the way others are going to do their job, and it wouldn't be my place to do so. Nor is it anyone else's place to judge/change the way I raised mine.

I agree with drymouth, there is a double standard when it comes to alcohol and herb. The drunkards are content overlooking the the negative effects of excessive drinking around their kids, and often all too willing to bash us herbalists.

Sadly, it's clear some folks do a poor job of raising their children.
If your kids are ratting you out to the cops, you have seriously effed up on at least two counts.
First, screwing up as Dad so bad they abhor you, and second sending them on the path to a carrier in law enforcement.

pimpmfdaddy

dumb ass should of not left it out for the kids to see...and I bet he wished he had been nicer to the kids... he probably yelled at them or something to piss them off...

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
With teenaged kids in the house you would think he would have hidden his stash better.

Marick23

Teaching your child to "think for themselves" is the single most important thing you can do. If you teach your child "how" to think instead of "what" you will save yourself a ton of pain. If your teenager can't think for themselves, they shouldn't be anywhere near your grow. Wonder how many people have been busted by the "look at my dads shed" scenario. Thats it, put your time in. Quit raising morons for the rest of us deal with.

Now all that being said...

Pretty sure I saw that guy on Jerry and he was not the father. Thats just what the kids mom makes them call the nice smelling man with red eyes.

RetroGrow

Veteran
This story is disgusting.
When I was in school, they used to teach us how horrible Nazi Germany, and Soviet Russia were, because they would teach children to turn their own parents in.
And now we have become them.
Is there any hope for this country?
Can we fight this machine?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
My kids grew up with me smokin and growin...it is just normal for them-- My son smokes (26 y/o), my oldest daughter (23) has never tried it, and has no interest...my youngest daughter (13)...well, she just told me the other day that she tried it...I thanked her for her honesty, and asked her to be careful--
If I hide it, that is saying I think it is wrong...education is the key--

SpaceKiller

Wow, once those little narcs are old enough to realize that cannabis isn't a real crime, they will hate themselves for what they did. Too bad they were taken advantage of by media, teachers, police, et al., to turn in their parents; it's not really their fault, they don't know any better yet (if their parents didn't teach them the truth about cannabis).

Sad story all the way around ... fuc*ing police and cannabis laws, breaking up families.

im sorry but if you are 12 and 13 years old and are still completely stupid to the fact how certain drugs actually work and arent as harmful as you are told, then there is something missing from your families relationship let alone a little something wrong with the kids themselves im sorry. i kind of feel at that age its pretty much common sense also and cant be fully blamed on the parent..

at 7, i knew way too much and most kids are introduced to all these things from their friends, at school and of course every TV show on the air isnt sparring them either. so why even hide anything from them like its going to help them later on because all it does is force them to make the wrong decisions just like these kids did because their parents just never took the time to have a 10 minute long talk about these things..

all these parents i see worrying in this thread is kinda ironic, if you werent lying to your kids or hiding the world from them i guess you wouldnt have anything to worry about, your kids should trust your word over anyones, not a school, not a teacher, not their friends.. its really that simple.

at 12 and 13 though i really question how sheltered those kids had to be to honestly even do something so horrible as throw their own parent in jail. they should be thankful he doesnt have an alcohol addiction and rapes them every time he comes home drunk or beats them severely, american kids, i swear you only see dumb crap like this in america where people are beyond spoiled.

knowing how stupid people these days are and the level of stupidity some actually allow their children to live in. i wouldnt be surprised if the kids locked their dad up because he didnt buy them the new ipad 2 or iphone 4... they were probably like ugh! he bought weed! he said he didnt have the money! god forbid the person who pays for you to even be alive wants to relax every now and then.

B

Bazarocka

Let Me Tell You A True Story

Let Me Tell You A True Story

In 1999 my sons 15 year old girlfriend (he was 14) whom lived with her father in the Tampa Bay area, her dad was like a lot of us. Had his own business (2 Carpet & Tile Stores). Had his own house with pool in the back. Was a pretty descent guy had custody of his daughter since he left his meth addicted wife 9 years earlier. :dance013:

Did this man have a fault in life. YES, and you can guess,,,he was a toker.:ying: Kept a pound in the fridge. Didn't really need to sell anything, but from time to time, he would help a friend out.

So anyway his daughter had been going back home to San Pedro, CA to visit her Grandparents (whom are/were very wealthy) and see her Mother who still had serious issues. :wtf:

WELL THAT YEAR 1999, was different. In January her mother after shooting meth up in a public park and having an argument with a women (who seen her do it, behind a dumpster). WENT to her car and retrieved a automatic pistol and proceeded back into the park AND MURDERED this women right in front of her two children playing some 30 feet away. "So where this going"??? Im getting to it.:tiphat:

When the summer came, and it was time for her to go to her grandparents in San Pedro. HER FATHER would not let her go, and COULD NOT really give (her) a legitimate reason as to why. So what does she do. Goes to school the next day, walks into the Schools (RO) Resource Officer, In Hills:gday:borough County, Florida, Thats a Sheriffs Deputy. AND SHE TOLD them he had "a fridge" full of Marijuana at home. Cops raid the house,,,,,he's got a pound (lil less) and what was really fucked up. He had lived there for 7 or 8 years and a fuking preschool had opened up some 800 feet around the corner from him in the last year, and he never knew it. (It was down the road from him and around the corner):bigeye:

Long story, but he got 4 years in the big house, and when he got out,,,HE HAD LOST HIS HOUSE, LOST HIS two business's and now lives in the Ocala National Forest in a 10x20 Storage shed, that he has added some amenity's to. :ying:

THE BITCH DAUGHTER: Inherited her grandparents millions, IS A BIGGER SNITCH THAN EVER. AND IS NOW MY DAUGHTER IN LAW. (Or So she Thinks)

When she sat in my livingroom and told me to my face "I SHOULD TURN YOU IN TOO" "AND GET YOU REHABILITATED AND TAKEN CARE OF). (JUST WHAT I WANTED,,,,A 10X20 SHED IN THE WOODS) NO THANKS U CRAZY BITCH.

Needless to say........I GOT THE FUK out of the USA, and disowned those motherfuckers (sorry about the language) but you must understand. :jump:

ALSO,,,,the sad part my (former) son whom married this physco bitch IS PART OF FLORIDAS PILL MILL PROBLEM, And IS a FAT BEER DRINKING, OXY/ZANEX/ECSTASY dealer THAT WILL RAT ANYBODY OUT, SUCKERPUNCH YOU, HIT YOU WHEN YOUR BACKS TURNED AND RIP YOU OFF.:moon:

He got caught selling Oxys to a minor 3 years back,,,,they hauled him in AND HE SQUEALED like a pig on everyone including me. I was lucky but a couple others were not (cultivators). One colleague of mine was not as quick (AND DID NOT LISTEN) to me. AND they got a killer grow and room AND ended up BUSTING his wife who was a 2nd Grade teacher. SO THE MORAL OF THIS STORY. :dance013:

UNTIL THE UNJUST LAWS ARE MADE NO MORE IN REFERENCE TO THE BELOVED CANNABIS PLANT. BE VERY AWARE OF WHOM YOU LET KNOW THAT YOU DO WHAT YOU DO IN ANY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION. ESPECIALLY LOVED ONES. :artist:

cronicle

these f*cking laws need to be changed for the sanity of the human race.I PREY FOR JUDGEMENT DAY, phyco doctors are able to prescribe children ritalen and what ever to correct their actions for being a child in the first place. And a cancer patient has to worry if they are in the right state to avoid the rath of the law. WE THE PEOPLE MY ASS. I first hand know what ritalen did to me as a child,like being whacked on ya yo all day, do not know about meth but I CAN IMAGINE I SUFFERED ENOUGH.

cronicle

you can not trust any law to have common grounds get that understood. BABYLON IS PLAYING US ALL INTO THIER PLAN, DO NOT TRUST THIS TO EVER CHANGE,\

jd4083

Veteran
Dude that's totally fucked up.
angry-smiley-114.gif

IDK. How old are kids in 5th and 6th grade, 9 or 10 years old? If they're living in a home with bongs and shit laying around then their parents probably suck at being parents, so I don't know that I even have an issue with that.

B

Bazarocka

Who The Fuk Said That

Who The Fuk Said That

"It’s clear that dad was a complete moron. Teach your kids, don’t miss treat your kids."

Let me tell you something GUS,,,,,and whom the fuk ever......I am so tired of hearing THAT SHIT it aint even Funny anymore.

Oh the kids are fucked up.

IT MUST be the Parents Fault. WORD OF ADVICE.

DONT EVER Underestimate peoples assumptions or society.

*()^)(%^%#@!!@#$%^&*()*^%$##@$!@$%^& The problem is the world is FULL of FUKING Retards.:artist:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
IDK. How old are kids in 5th and 6th grade, 9 or 10 years old? If they're living in a home with bongs and shit laying around then their parents probably suck at being parents, so I don't know that I even have an issue with that.

The above is an totally out of context response to my original post!

Cops showing up @ school and trying to make snitches from ANY age kid is fucked up!
angry-smiley-114.gif

What happens home stays @ home!

As long as it does not influence the kids performance @ school the cops doing what they are doing is called "invasion of privacy".

jd4083

Veteran

The above is an totally out of context response to my original post!

Cops showing up @ school and trying to make snitches from ANY age kid is fucked up!
angry-smiley-114.gif

What happens home stays @ home!

As long as it does not influence the kids performance @ school the cops doing what they are doing is called "invasion of privacy".

I didn't take anything out of context, I just quoted your post and responded dude. :tiphat: "What happens at home stays at home" also sounds like some convenient kinda shit for a child molester or abusive parent too...just saying :tiphat: food for thought

jd4083

Veteran
I'm also playing devil's advocate to an extent, so don't get too riled up, but ya'll (as in, the ICM community and the vehemently pro-cannabis community as a whole) take the "pot can do no harm" thing way too far on a regular basis. Sooner or later everybody's gotta realize that nothing is totally innocuous and this "movement" is never going to take hold and gain footing until its proponents start looking at the issues realistically and with a clear head.