What's new

12/12 From Seed: A Different Way To Grow

L

Lava Surfer

Yeah looking realy nice there hemppy

Im slowly getting somewhere, it's looking good too so im so far thumbs up for this if you don't have any clones and lot's of seed to use.

Still got to say my clones are way more even then the seedlings, but I will see this thru befor I make up my mind on this matter.

Nephthys 38 days in 12/12, the seeds where put in cubes the 2nd aug. and moved into 12/12 the 9th (7 days later for the really stoned once)

Sativa Bubblegum same age as the Nephthys

toothbrush?

Jebfx said:
nice pics. what you guys think of a 400w hps in a 60x60x120cm homebox?

It'd get pretty damn hot. I was going to put a 400w in the 60x60cm homebox, but I don't think my cooltube (19"x6") would fit in there, and I don't see any other way of keeping temps low enough. I have a 400w in the 80x80cm one (Homebox S) and temps are 77-83*.

B

buzzed day

hello all, here's a few pics of northernwhite/skunk 12 and 12 from seeds 4 weeks from time they showed sex.enjoy and peace

B

buzzed day

i had 8 females under 2 150's.i killed 2 of them and may take another because they weren't produceing enough.i moved all under 1 150 now and going to start 5 plants that have been veg 4 wks.or so under the other.yeild don't know but usally get between a 1/2 and a hole once just depends on how it grows.peace

Noddy

2 Nirvana snow whites 12/12 from seed. Sunlight (or cloud-light as it will be known here soon) only. 8am-8pm, south uk. Tallest measures just over 13 inches, the other slightly less. Expected yield: Not enough to stone a mouse with.
Verdict: Small yield expected but happy things have gone well, they seem to me to be about what i'd expect from one of these new fangled auto flowering strains. Considering getting a couple of envirolites, maybe two 200W's and giving that a go, not possible to get hps at the mo.

Last edited:
L

Lava Surfer

Welcome to the jungle - I swear I saw Tarzan in here somewhere the other day!

Bubblegum seedlings 12/12 from seed, 64 days in 12/12 and still far from done, this tech have proven not to be very good for Sativa dom !

cannatomick

Hey everybody, I live in the southwest desert and every late August I plant outdoors, so the plants are pretty much on 12/12, I will harvest in December, the Plants usually ony get about 8-12" in height
some plants will even keep going and revege in the spring
if I keep it planted after harvest and leave a few lower buds on it
These I planted 35 days ago and the plants are starting to bud, some are only 1" tall and flowering, I also grow inside but have not tried this method, But it does work and there is no noticeable difference in the quality, since they are outdoors the cooler temps really provide some nice coloring,

dalinkwant

I've got mine going now, (12/12 from seed) and I've only got sprouts right now, but I'll be sure to keep a grow log of this method. I recently had a major dissapointment with my grow. They turned out to be males, so I heard of this method through a friend, and ultimately decided that this method would save me a lot of time and heartache. I'll be sure to keep a grow log. PEACE

Jebfx

Is it possible to gather together some info about the strains that has been growed by this method? Like a an overview with plants that are suitable.

nola

My first grow and I went with 12/12 but my results weren't good, probably for reasons that have nothign to do with the technique.

I grew 6 plants with bagseed. The plants prospered and flowered but the Gustave evac came along and I had to harvest too early.

I water cured the buds such as they were but the result was pot that was only good for making rope. No high at all. :violin:

The yield actually wasn't too bad. The plants I harvested were less than a foot tall with some nice looking buds but not many trichs. My yield from two plants was about a quarter oz total.

I kept 4 plants that are still going. I won't harvest these before their time - hopefully I get a better result. It could be that it was just bad genes too.

Last edited:
I like the idea of 12/12 from seed, my ? is this, if you give it 24 of light for a week or so, get it started, is it safe/effective to then switch it to 12/12 that early instead of letting it go a full month then switch?!

GrüneErd

Luckygreenhand said:
I like the idea of 12/12 from seed, my ? is this, if you give it 24 of light for a week or so, get it started, is it safe/effective to then switch it to 12/12 that early instead of letting it go a full month then switch?!

the only difference should be the size, you can put a plant on 12/12 whenever you want. ive heard that a week of veg time makes a huge difference in yield rather than 12/12 from seed, but have never compared.

i got a couple 12/12-from-seeders and vegged-for-a-monthers doin 12/12 right now. from seed is cool, grows at the same speed as the older ones, just a smaller start. be curious to see my yield on these 12/12-from-seeders.
peace :joint:

ok just for future reference! what nirvana northern lights is the one that worsk 12/12 from seed with best results?

there is :

(all NIRVANA STRAINS)

Northern Light X Haze
Northern Light x Shiva
Northern Lights Pure Indica

Growbrass

i'd imagine it'd be the pure indica. however I haven't tested the three, so I can't say for sure which of the three would be best.

Thank you GruneErd, Green Erd? i am going to give all mine a little veg time i guess then and go to 12 / 12 a few weeks in! Can't wait till then.

Latest posts

Latest posts