What's new

110 watt Pl-l micro ScrOG

strangebird

Very nice grow!

I'm curious about the size of your scrog screens,
to know how much those lights are covering.
I'm getting a pair of PL-L's soon and need to do some planning
and figuring out.. :)

Glaus

Thank you all for the kind words:jump:

Strangebird: The screen on the scrog module measures 33cm x 26cm :). The other was LST'ed with a screen just above soil level. I do not really got any detail on the coverage of those lights but grab a seat and judge by yourself :smoker:

News from the dresser. Purple Bud is on the 60ish day of bloom. It has been feed Ripen for 6 days and now it is starting to yellow. But it seems that it is the new growth that is yellowing first. Here is a picture showing what I am talking about.
picture.php

I do not know how long I will let her go but last watering I flushed with plain PH adjusted water. She looks leafy, but I am still looking forward.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fruit Spirit has been fed Ripen for 8 days now but she looks like she could go a little longer :yummy:
picture.php

What do y'all think :smokey:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
holy shiiiit. thouse flowers r looking killer badass.
I too grow in coco and I usuly flush for 1 1/2-2 weeks but thats me.
maybe other people do it different.

Glaus

That is a great link Strapped. Thanks :)

Alex: When I ordered my bulbs and ballast I was worried on how to assemble it, and I did a lot of research on the internet. When I received the ballast in my mail, the wiring diagram was printed on it, and the wiring was piece of cake :jump:. My ballast is a Osram QTP-DL 2X55W. Right now it is tucked away behind my dresser, so no pictures of it, sorry.

And now for the updates.
After a weeks flush or so, I decided that it was time to take the Purple Bud down yesterday. It is not purple at all, but then again, i have never before seen any purple in this strain, besides the purple in its name :chin:

Purple Bud:
Veg time 28 days, bloom time 65 days, flush 7 days.

picture.php

And a after shot ..

picture.php

The results are airy and not as dense as I have seen this strain preform before. I think it is due to the light not penetrating deep into the dense canopy, but it could be due to a lot of other factors.

The results:

picture.php

picture.php

.. and then a bunch of more airy buds and trim that I am going to find a use for :yummy:

And now a picture of the lonely girl left in the dresser, her time will come soon enough :drum:

picture.php

:eggnog:

Glaus

Purple Bud just finished drying in the closet. The results weighed in at around 30 grams on my kitchen scale. The bud structure is very airy and it reeks of unknown spices - I am looking forward to tasting it. :yummy:

Tomorrow I will harvest the last plant. I will let you know how that turns out :jump:

It's 4:20 here :kos:

blimblom

nice setup glaus and have fun enjoying your fruits :)

I can see in your pictures that you have a pc fan for aircirculation. Can you detail a bit about the scrubber you use, for the foul odors??

StupidBoy

Well done Glaus! Hands down, the best tube fluro grows I've ever seen. Very nice use of training! Hope you keep up this thread. Safe growing in 2011. :tiphat:

Glaus

Thanks and a happy new year to all of you :tiphat:

Blimblom: The scrubber i use is a premade scrubber rated at 160m3/h. It does a very good job hiding the smell. But it could not keep up with the plants the last couple of weeks. I think this is due to the air being pushed through it, instead of pulling. Will have to work this out in the future.

Well, more news from the dresser. Fruit spirit has been harvested.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She weighed in at 35 grams. :jump:

Now I will have to root some clones for the next run...

Cheers :smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts