What's new

110 watt Pl-l micro ScrOG

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Hey Glaus,
Nice job there. The cab is filling out nicely. I love PL-L grows.
I agree about limiting the number of tops when scrogging. I'm shooting for 18-20 in my 12"x18" scrog.

Glaus

Lights out day 29

picture.php

Stretch has stopped and now they are fatting up :dance013:

Nice night :smoke:

pacoveli

I'm trying to do something like that myself lights will be here Friday.
What did you make your scrog from?sorry if it was already asked.
I will now return to my seat and enjoy your show.

Nice work there you did it like a BOSS:tiphat:

Glaus

@ pacoveli: The screen was made from a wire shelf i found in the local hardware store. It was cut to fit the footprint of the container the plant is grown in (25x30cm). It was fixed to the container with PVC and screws. The construction was not planned at all, it was a product of a stoned wisit at the hardware store :)
I can fit two of these under my 2x55 pll setup, But this run i have switched one of the scrogs with 6 smaller SOG plants.

Looking forward to seeing what you are coming up with :wave:

@ stupidboy: Thanks man :ying:

Xhashish

Veteran
Super nice microgrow :yes: amazing work done there :) Like how it's stacked up with buds :yummy: , keep us updated :tiphat:

Edit. How often do you water your plants? :)

Glaus

Edit. How often do you water your plants? :)

As often as I can, just to be near them and tell them how beautiful they are ;).
About once a day for my flowering SOG plants.
And in late bloom i can leave the scrog for a couple of days.

:smoke:

Glaus

Thanks 1CB. BTW i have just sprouted some GHS Cheese beans, hoping for some keeper genes. :)

@ spotten: This is my second scrog, so i am a scrog noob:gaga:

Have a nice weekend you all :dancer:

Spotten

Thanks 1CB. BTW i have just sprouted some GHS Cheese beans, hoping for some keeper genes. :)

@ spotten: This is my second scrog, so i am a scrog noob:gaga:

Have a nice weekend you all :dancer:

Ok, it looks really nice! :)

I dont think it is that easy to make a nice "monstercrop" or what i should call it, but you make it look easy! ;)

Glaus

I have a question for all of you wise ones:scripture:.
picture.php

I found this leave falling off of my flowering scrog plant as I tended to it this evening. Looks like a cal/mag deff., but I am no ganja doctor and therefore not sure in this diagnosis :monkeyeat. It only seems to have affected a selected few of the lowest leaves under the screen. Plant is halfway into bloom, 35 days, and I plan to flush it for the last 3 weeks.
Do you guys think that I Would be looking for trouble by not feeding anything but "the usual":pirate: for the last week of feeding before the "grand flush"?:underwater:

Here is the SOG doing it's thing :eyelash:

@14 days into bloom
picture.php

@35 days into bloom
picture.php

@40 days into bloom
picture.php

:smoke:

StupidBoy

When the lower leaves start to get less light, they become less productive, so the plant sucks them dry and they fall off. Cal/Mag def. is diagnosed over the entire plant, not just a few sickly bottom leaves. For piece of mind, I add a teaspoon off epsom salts to my water every few weeks. It's also best to make sure your pH is with in acceptable range. Check before you water, and check the run off.
Just my 0.02 Also, you should clear out all growth under the screen over the course of a week or so once your plants start to flower. What ever bud is down there is going to be poor quality anyway, your plants wont waist energy trying to make it better, and you'll improve air circulation which inhibits mold and mildew.
Great pix BTW :ying:

Glaus

Thank you for the fast response guys:thank you:

Even if it is nothing to worry about I am interested in your epsom salts solution StupidBoy. Better safe ... :) So please elaborate for me. Do you use 1 teaspoon per gallon, litre, bathtub?

For this grow I have trimmed the number of budsites down to the 19 left above the screen. The only growth under the screen are fanleaves. I left them there as a food reserve for the plant to use during the flush.

:ying:

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
I use 1/4 - 1/2 tsp per gallon dissolved in hot water prior to intro to the res.
You can always add more.
You can also mix 1/2 tsp per quart or liter as a foliar spray.

Garuda

Veteran
Looking perfect Glaus :smokeit: :) The yellow leaves from below the canopy are normal, the others are right :) I'd fill the screen a bit more next time if I were you, there is plenty of unused space :)

Greetz,
Garuda.

Glaus

Thank you Sgt. I will keep that in mind if I run into any cal/mag issues in the future :thank you:

Garuda: Maybe I could fit a couple more budsites in the screen this run, but I wanted to see how fewer preformed. quality over quantity :smoker:

SOG update

Day 44
picture.php

Day 49
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts