What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

aaff5527_zpshedpakkb.gif

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
All Due respect You guys, but I sure am glad I gave it up 20+ years ago, due to a heart issue. I feel clearer, and do not need it to get going in the morning at all.

Loved Coffee, and lived in Coffee Heaven, San Fran. All the varieties of the world were available, and I preferred Moka Java, Ethiopian Harrar, or Viennese roast.

For two decades, I've been an Herb Tea man - several kinds and my own Organic blend with 18+ herbs.

But, the smell of rich Coffee still is luscious.

JointOperation

ya I quit coffee a few months back.. but with all this work moving.. unpacking.. packing my grow room at my buddies house.. packing my harvest and driving it over 20 miles.. I mean

I hopped back on the wagon.. but now I only drink 1/2 decaf 1/2 reg .. because I get jittery and shit from coffee.. anxiety if I drink too much.. I already cant stop movin as it is .. without coffee.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I don't...but I do drink a daily bloody mary or 2...I cant drink more than a few cups of coffee anymore my stomach gets gnarly and I get hyped up...I used to drink coffee all day when working at garage...yeehaw

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I like a morning cup of coffee and I love me some espresso after supper every now n' then.......

aaff5959_zpsera2nwtd.jpg

Sisu

Veteran
I usually drink about a pint or pint and a half right after waking, then maybe a pinner to start the day. Been considering giving up the java but it kind of gets me lined out in the morning.

kaochiu

Veteran
Many believe caffetieres should just be rinsed and not washed. Milled coffee dust remains have a special ability to grow funghi within hours. Tiny spores of that funghi are ringbells to the bowels. Coffee is not to blame for that.
Decaff for me is like smoking hemp. Wot be da point? Last coffee of the day is just after lunch, and i sleep like a corpse.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 21

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only time I intentionally drank decaf, was some nameless bag I found in someone's coffee cupboard. I loved the flavour, it tasted very chocolatey/smokey, and I appreciated being able to drink something hot at night that wasen't tea or hot chocolate. I'd pick up a sack if I had the chance, but most varieties I've tried aren't very appealing.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
because somewhere there is a poor Columbian farmer that needs money....yeehaw...I had some good earl grey with some kind of good spice the other day ..some kind of oil extract...I like good tea too..not lipton shit