What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

aaff6016_zpsbfhazpvf.jpg

Dready_jake

I do wanna say to the people touting kuerig. Look into the issues youll have eventually, they suck. I owned one til it broke. And also take a second look at the extra trash keurigs create by setting it in its own bin. Watch the plastic build up lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

no more after midnight java, we've had 5 or 6 late suppers in the past week or so, one guy drinks ice tea and the rest of us coffee, I haven't come down for 3 days now.......

aabb8888_zpsshbwvauy.jpg

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
haven't had a cup in over a month.....bloody mary is the morning drink of trout now....yeehaw...I need to pick some coffee up tho and creamer too..my GEVALIA container is empty

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why in blue blazes aren't donuts on that list?!!

I love the stuff and it follows me everywhere I go.

I've worn out countless espresso machines.

Oh and MrDanky, we should really talk about this:

Keurig's are the only way to go........

:bigeye:

Sorry man but there's a whole new galaxy out there just begging you to find it!!