What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

Gry

Veteran
Earliest memory I have is of the smell of coffee. I had to quit drinking it when I got sick, but I still love the smell of it. Miss it.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love a good French press. Lovely silky creamy coffee froth floating up top. Have to give it to Breaking Bad for clueing me in to the knack (no boiling water, <200*F) of a proper pressing, it really does make a difference. Especially if you buy dark roast, much less bitterness.

While I was in Toronto for awhile, I found an East Indian bulk food store a wee-way off the tracks. Galub jaman in 33oz cans and a great selection of nuts/grains. The kicker though, was the coffee. 11/lb, and in my opinion, better than anything in the city at twice the price. There was a rickety old mill grinder, bouncing around and making a hell of a racket as it spewed out your grind. The beast made a much finer grind for Turkish than the noisemaker we had at home. But the Blue Mountain. My God, I can still feel the smell of it tickling up the nose. Chocolately mint from heaven. The aroma was so intoxicating I often found myself smelling the cup, the beans, the grind, more than anything else. Many times now when I have a cup, I think of those oily little beans in that hole in the wall shop.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Cofffeeeeeeeeee!!!

Cofffeeeeeeeeee!!!

My medicine....

Attachments

• 20141125_064005.jpg
    20141125_064005.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 16

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Earliest memory I have is of the smell of coffee. I had to quit drinking it when I got sick, but I still love the smell of it. Miss it.

good call, as an infant I must have experienced the same, we lived in Ft. Lee NJ for some time and both mom & dad recall the smell of freshly roasting coffee (Savarin or Chock-Full-O-Nuts) emanating from the factory there.

wordsux

let us remember when they say coffee is good for you all the milk and sugar you put into it is not! It becomes very unhealthy when you are throwing a couple of table spoons of sugar and milk in and then drinking that several times a day like some people like to.

I love a cup of black coffee in the morning before the gym. I have been wanting to get an espresso machine but keep forgetting to get one. Maybe I will try a french press first.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
let us remember when they say coffee is good for you all the milk and sugar you put into it is not! It becomes very unhealthy when you are throwing a couple of table spoons of coffee and milk in and then drinking that several times a day like some people like to.

I love a cup of black coffee in the morning before the gym. I have been wanting to get an espresso machine but keep forgetting to get one. Maybe I will try a french press first.

to each their own I 'spose.

I don't use milk or sugar, I use Splenda and half n' half and it's friggin' spectacular.......

wordsux

to each their own I 'spose.

I don't use milk or sugar, I use Splenda and half n' half and it's friggin' spectacular.......

see I don't really trust any of those artificial sweetners...

if your gonna use anything I would use heavy cream since it has no added carbs from sugar. But thats just my 2 cents. Half and half is allot better then milk, unless its unpasturized raw milk.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Their product is probably what got me thinking to make it, or the abundance of flavoured festive coffee at Starbucks et al.

HAH, I did nog it up last night. I had a sad looking glass of rum until I jazzed it up with some yolk, cream and nutmeg :D

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
see I don't really trust any of those artificial sweetners...

if your gonna use anything I would use heavy cream since it has no added carbs from sugar. But thats just my 2 cents. Half and half is allot better then milk, unless its unpasturized raw milk.

and I was just having some fun, I'm drinking espresso 90% of the time, the only sweetener it gets is a shot of sambuca or galliano, I do use Splenda (I'm diabetic) from time to time but all of those no-cal ultra sweeteners are poison to some degree.

Latest posts

Latest posts