What's new

11 blades on fan leafs

I

igrohydro

Hammerhead light is considered a nutrient,how do your plants get on in low light levels?
Your saying if my genitics r good its dont matter about anything else,get real.

Last edited:
When ever i've taken a clone from a plant late in flower it grows these distorted leaves trying to send the shoots thru the bud ends. They also take forever to root, but when they do, they look like mini bonsai trees.

Quazi

When a plant goes from flowering back to vegetative growth, weird leaves grow like that. Many will be rounded and not fingered.

It's really bizarre the first time you see it. It looks like the plants have given up all hope and are just dying on you but after a set or two of those leaves, it goes back to normal.

You can check out some more weird leaves here:
The Reveg Thread

-Q :rasta:

Last edited:
Quazi - great thread!
I only had bagseeds to start with & didn't know what female would be asmokin' one till later in flower - so mutant clones it was. Sometimes the top bud-let forces lots of side shoots resulting in some nice bonsai bushes (with a little pruning).
But, damn, they take forever to root...

M

moses224

There are six of the mexican bagseed growing as previously stated. All large fan leaves where 9-11 blades and small fans (coming from buds) are 5-7 They are currently in week 7 of flowering im thinking theyll be ready by week 9. They plants are very hairy with resinous buds. They average 36"ht. Sorry about bad pic but i still havent been able to buy charger for my cam so this was taken with phone.

I just started vegging clones from above with double x, super silver haze,arjans strawberry haze, arjans haze#1, nevilles haze, hawain snow, and mazar-i-sharif so im looking forward to a good grow. Ill start a new thread ince i get camera right.

Last edited: