You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Micro Grows > The Reveg Thread

Thread Title Search
The Reveg Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2008, 09:22 PM #1
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
The Reveg Thread

So I always wanted to know what a revegging plant looked like but I could never find pics to know if my girls were on their way and since they just started to pop branches out of the buds I left I thought this would be a good spot for noobs like myself or anybody wondering about revegging to post questions and if anyone has any tips feel free to drop them cuz I thinks it's a important topic, I know theres a lot of growers out there that have a plant they want to make a mother but dont know how to go about it....

What I did was follow what Dr.Bud and a few other people on here would do and that was give them a real good flush with plain water, keep at least 10% of the buds on the plant or plants you want to keep, after the flush I water them with a mix of 1 dropper full of Shultz 10-15-10 and 10 drops of Superthrive and stuck them under 24 hour light cycle, it's been 10 days since I harvested these Alaskan Thunder Goo's and heres how they look...

I see a little branch poppin out!

The top of plant 2 with another branch coming out!

So far they are on the way to becoming mother's so I can just snip off a few cuts and toss them right in this for 7-10 days

Then off to flowering they go!!!!
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)
Thundurkel is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2008, 12:34 PM #2
obZen
Meshuggah

obZen is on a distinguished road
I'm revegging some plants right now - waiting to build a new cabinet - I'll post some pics of the reveg later if you don't mind. Maybe we can help someone save a strain with this thread. =]

Do What You Can With What You Have.

"You Get What God And Genetics Provide You With And Nothing More."
obZen is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2008, 12:41 PM #3
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
Check out this thread-

How to Re-veg

Got everything u need...
heres a re-vegged strawberry cough for yall to.

-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2008, 02:35 PM #4
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
Obzen - yea thats what it's here for even tho there is another one this is for us micro dudes haha

Get Mo - did you leave any buds on that ???
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)

Old 08-05-2008, 10:23 AM #5
obZen
Meshuggah

obZen is on a distinguished road
Talking Re:Veggies!

Before Transplanting the Revegging Mother:

Pepsi Bottle Shaped Roots! LOL

After Transplanting:

I normally don't use such large containers - but this mother is on her THIRD reveg - Her THIRD time being cut down to a stump!
She needed some fresh soil for more nutes.

Do What You Can With What You Have.

"You Get What God And Genetics Provide You With And Nothing More."

Last edited by obZen; 08-05-2008 at 10:32 AM.. Reason: Stoned.
obZen is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2008, 10:56 AM #6
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Nice! Looking good glad to see somebody add to this I will have some updates soon mine are looking trippy (I've never watched a plant reveg with buds on it)the buds look all funky with round leaves sticking out

Old 08-05-2008, 11:31 AM #7
dontstepongrass
M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew

dontstepongrass has disabled reputation
reveg's can be crazy lookin... my first reveg's had crazy mutant leaves for awhile
dontstepongrass is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2008, 03:07 PM #8
ninjashoes
#1 Minowaman fan

ninjashoes is on a distinguished road
cool thread, I think this topic is very important for micro growers since they usually lack the space for a proper mother/clone box

Old 08-05-2008, 06:51 PM #9
TemptedSoul

TemptedSoul will become famous soon enough
Heres a couple reveggies for ya! DrBud style!

TemptedSoul is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2008, 07:13 PM #10
bongasaurus
king of the dinosaurs

bongasaurus is a jewel in the roughbongasaurus is a jewel in the roughbongasaurus is a jewel in the roughbongasaurus is a jewel in the roughbongasaurus is a jewel in the roughbongasaurus is a jewel in the rough
gotta love the reveg

another line in the field of time

i got a window washers eye for an untuckable sky

Let it grow, let it grow,
Let it blossom, let it flow.
In the sun and in the snow
bongasaurus is offline Quote