What's new

100x70 feet grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninfan77

Why do you keep posting the same image?

So you've had at least one harvest already?

Doesnt look like NEAR enough light for 60 plants.

E

Evgeni_Malkin

Not posting the same image just taking the same shot from same location. Anyways I added another 1k to the room now there is 4k in total for the flowering room. I will take some pics today

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Evgeni_Malkin said:
I changed the direction of the airflow so the filter can sit inside the room. ALso makes it much easier to open and close the door

I saw that hole you blasted for the exhaust earlier, but I just now realized that you put it in the middle of the grow room door. Hahahahaha. :laughing:

G

gdawg

quazi i have to say the hole in the door :laughing: makes me think this boy is legit and needs help.

ooga booga

It's coming together...

Hey, no matter what anyone says... :respect: to you. While they're sitting back, some of them not even growing, you're actually out there making it happen. Even if it's not the best planned or most efficient.

E

Evgeni_Malkin

thanks ooga booga, it makes me happy to see that someone say something positive

THANKS

Y

yamaha_1fan

Evgeni_Malkin said:
thanks ooga booga, it makes me happy to see that someone say something positive

THANKS

OK, dont get your panties in an uproar :D

I think its kind of odd how this whole thing is transpiring but I do wish you luck. I hope to see some pics of big bushy plants with big ass colas on them.

I am not going to lie, I didnt start off sprinting on my grow either. Hell its been over a year and I think I am just getting up to a decent jogging pace.

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
It's an entertaining thread Malkin, I'll give ya that, but the safety & security aspects of this grow seem to be slightly lacking. Do you have a landlord that may check on the place?

I think most people here want this to go well for you and your plants, it's just that it is unusual to see someone take on such a large grow with so little pre-planning. Best of luck to you :wave:

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
You should get those cords for your lights up off the ground. It would suck to trip on one and have the light come crashing down. Not to mention the water factor.

E

Evgeni_Malkin

Landlord knows whats going on. I am working on getting the extension cords to a secure location. As my only worry right now is the consumption of alot of electricty I was thinking of having around 7-10 4x2 feet 4 bulb flourecent tubes for the veg room that will total about 2000 watts and will cover more area then 2x 1000watt MH

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Using 2000w is using 2000w. It doesn't matter if it's from cfl or mh, you are still using 2000w of juice. If you are worried about that type of consumption then don't use so much. And pay your bill on time.

E

Evgeni_Malkin

so would 2000watts of flouro tubes cover the same area as 2 MH, in a 11x9 room for vegging.

ooga booga

Evgeni_Malkin said:
so would 2000watts of flouro tubes cover the same area as 2 MH, in a 11x9 room for vegging.
Yeah for the most part except that it'll be a pain in the ass to set up and work on, and you'll have to grow some really short plants.

Y

yamaha_1fan

how about some T5's. I use a 8 bulb for vegging over a 4x4 table and am happy with the results. I think its around 250 watts, 4 -6 of those would cover your room nicely. Not as cheap as fluros though

E

Evgeni_Malkin

arent T5 also called flouro tubes, I was thinking of these check link below, having like 7 of these so total of 28 bulbs

Y

yamaha_1fan

You'll know the difference when you buy it. An 8 bulb 4 footer is around $3-400. The T5's use much skinnier bulbs and are available in veg and bloom spectrums

Technically they are fluorescent. When most people say fluro, they mean the cheap fluro like used in offices. I think the ones you have are the office version.

As far as your total electrical usage, is this a commercial location or residence??

E

Evgeni_Malkin

it is residential, I can get 10 sets of 4 bulb 4x2 units for 150 bucks with 15 new bulbs and 20 used

Last edited:
O

OriginalyPosted

yamaha_1fan said:
how about some T5's. I use a 8 bulb for vegging over a 4x4 table and am happy with the results. I think its around 250 watts, 4 -6 of those would cover your room nicely. Not as cheap as fluros though

the 4ft 8bulbs are 400 watts those are great for clones . mothers i think tend to do better under hids .

Evgeni dont buy 28 fluro bulbs you will regret that shit later . :spank:

full time daddy
Veteran
Evgeni_Malkin said:
arent T5 also called flouro tubes, I was thinking of these check link below, having like 7 of these so total of 28 bulbs

T5's are not the same as flouro tubes ( there a HIGH OUTPUT compact tube)
them flouro's you got are good for clones n thats about it maybe a few mom's but like i said be for you dont need many moms if you keep taking cuts from each plant thats veging..... listen to OP dont go buy 20 bulb's haahha.... 4 will cover 250-5HUNDRED clone's easy.....
5 trays per 4 tube's ( in a tray/dome you can get 50-104 clones)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts