What's new

100x70 feet grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yamaha_1fan

I suggested the T5's over the fluros cause he seemed pretty set on the fluros to cover a large area.

I agree that HIDS would be better for moms as they will have better penetration and girls love penetration, dont they? :D

I can get 10 sets of 4 bulb 4x2 units for 150 bucks with 15 new bulbs and 20 used

Here we go again. Man stop looking for the deals and get what you need. Trust me, if you cant do it right the first time, how are you going to have the time and money to it right the 2nd time?

00420 is right. You can easily pull 2-3 clones off each vegging plant, keep the best and move on. Maybe keep 1-2 moms for back up.

O

OriginalyPosted

so what is your target wattage in bloom if your going to stay at 4k you wont need a 2k veg room get 2 400w t5 and 2 shop lights and that will keep you in all the clones you would need. 2 600watters would be better for the moms but 400w t5s will work fine.

dont worry about the electric bill as long as you can pay it its not a prob , if there looking into your power bill youve allready messed up somewhere down the line.

most residental spots arent setup for running 4k its really not safe to run cords for your lights the tend to heat up and melt more times then not you should invest in a nice timer like this one
imgutility.aspx

i think u should have a minimum of about 10grand to start a 5k+ grow from scratch that will cover all your nutes clones lights soil plugs poly ,rent electric bill and other random shit that comes up untill the grow is finished if you do it right you should have a few bucks left over but this aint a cheap hobby you want 3-500$oz you gotta work for it . :joint:

plants look good btw .

Last edited:

Knives

damn, that much room to grow only exists to me in my dreams.
keep it goin man, little problems are gonna happen.

full time daddy
Veteran
indian canoe's = heat or high PH & or both
raise your light's
lower your PH
Evgeni_Malkin said:
looks like heat ( you can see the bleaching starting unless thats from you spilling water? )

looks like PH ( the end leaf curl )

Last edited:
E

Evgeni_Malkin

I raised the lights and I will check the pH tommorow, thanks for the quick responses guys!

E

Evgeni_Malkin

is there any good additive for veg that works well with foxfarm during veg i can add? such as seaweed or liquid karma or something?

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
LK is a good product....there's lot's of good additive's organics alive, humic acid ect...
your plants look very healthy i would not add anything to try to "boost" them if any thing look for something thats gonna give you root growth .... root juice, rhizonic, any beneficials living microbes or Mycorrhizal

E

Evgeni_Malkin

Ok well tommorow I am gooing to go shopping and I want to get a good additive for veg not too strong mostly just something that will liven up the soil. Here are my coices please help me make up my mind. or suggest your own. Remember this is just for veg.

-LIQUID KARMA BIO-CATALYST PLANT STIMULANT
- Voodoo Juice
- GRANDMA ENGGY'S SEAWEEED EXTRACT
-Earth juice XATALYST

full time daddy
Veteran
- Voodoo Juice waste of $$$$$$$$
- GRANDMA ENGGY'S SEAWEEED EXTRACT shit stinks like a port-a-potty but good stuff

again both of this are good items...
-Earth juice XATALYST
-LIQUID KARMA BIO-CATALYST PLANT STIMULANT
if i had to pick i would take the LK

i would worry about bloom booster's not veg booster's with the plant #'s your talking id be doing a sea of green veg is a waste of time/money

E

Evgeni_Malkin

as a bloom booster I was thinking of using open seaseme for early flowering then just using tiger bloom and big bloom and ending with Beastie Bloomz. But I was thinking of putting some good organic stuff in there during vegging so the flowering process is smoother

O

OriginalyPosted

the fox farm line up is good stuff . maxi crop seaweed is 12$ a liter and the same as grandma enggys , for a root stimulator check out roots excellurator, the plant success stuff is allso effective .

are you using an RO machine ? if your tap ph is high you may want to get one its worth the $ cost about the same as a 1/2 gal of voodoo and will last you a lot longer .

ganjafarma

i can't believe i went through every page! lol, very entertaining.
Also, best of luck to you Evgeni, hopefully you get some nice buds to take pics of.
I'm a newbie too, that many plants would trip me out. im good with my 6 plants and 1000w HPS!

Y

yamaha_1fan

You seem to have alot going on and not really sure of your plans. I would KIS and not give any additives that may cause more issues until you get everything dialed in

E

Evgeni_Malkin

true yamaha, no point of adding additives to plants that are not 100% HEALTHY. Went by the place plants are looking a bit better I will take some pics today

Last edited:

ninfan77

Yea that's def heat and possibly Ph. Check the runoff. And the landlord knows you're doing all this...? I wouldn't count on that keeping you safe man....

B

Brad

Wow that was pathetic!!! dude i want back the time i wasted reading this garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts