What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w Grow tent 4 bucket Rdwc - Chronic by Serious seeds Growlog

Technique

Does that look like the final 3 weeks of flower for Chronic??

Help haha not sure if i am doing this right.. should have kept the bottoms well clean and trimmed but meh.. the main buds are not the best? plants otherwise close to healthy

Technique

not sure i dont think i got that leak :( humidity is up again or maybe its just the weather

will try have some more photos for you all soon, thanks for the help too squiggles :)

Technique

i've started a flush yesterday. running out of time they almost look finished. maybe the last few days of the flush will be good for them who knows. i took some cuts of small branches to see how it dried out.

looks ok. could do with another week on strong ferts. but meh when i get back from holiday i will give it a better crack. 4 plants and a screen in there should get things looking better.

might drop down to a 600w also.

Technique

finally got a weigh in.. well under a p. :(

had some mad problems in the end. lots one of the main colas to bud rot dew to high humidity and maybe a water leak causing this..

i gave up in the end really.

lost my clones too so i am back to square 1.. they didnt seem too dense in the end anyway.

Latest posts

Latest posts