What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w Grow tent 4 bucket Rdwc - Chronic by Serious seeds Growlog

Technique

Todays update.. i missed a day! so it looks better than usual..

Things are good, ph 5.7 and ppm is dropping dew to me using the auto topup with plain water. 500ppm this morning.

still going to try co2.. working on how to go about it in a simple way as i know the tent will waste it..

anyway.. photos..

daemos

Love the tape work on the buckets!

What type of tape is that may i ask?

Do you think it helps with the temps in the buckets?

Thanks, Mos...

Technique

Some of the tape is fiberglass backed reflective stuff, was expensive, i'm using it mainly to keep the light out. and to reflect was a bonus :) it was about 30 a roll and i went thru two.

it would keep it a bit cooler i guess, still doesnt help that much with temps with the 1000w in there. and the temps we have been copping here.

i bought a thicker roll from a hydro store too, didnt use nearly as much and it was a bit more felxable

Technique

Bumped up to 700ppm, 5.7ph still

no photos as of yet. i had some rusty spots on the leaves.. i am still however thinking this is from the original problem as its on the older bigger leaves and not showing up on newer growth thats formed in the past few days

Technique

Sure,

its an old photo however. i've not taken anything new since i moved my fans around.

i moved the res out of the room, and added a 4th bucket.

i'll try grab a few shots shortly.

Attachments

• setup-new.jpg
    setup-new.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 11

HighTech

Hey Tech xD,

Your setup looks very pro!

BTW taping your buckets was super important believe it or not, Ive tested before and after and it makes a huge diff to water temps use tape or a panda wrap.

Heh its hard not to update every day! im always anxious to see what people think :), you get a lot of good vibes here!

:abduct:

Technique

Cheers :)

i hope to make it a little larger one day! this is just a hobby for now! i love the hash i make :)

Yeah taping up was a good move.. i did it for light/algae reasons, i could have painted them easy but i think reflective/thermal tape was the go.. as i was dealing with heat too. tho i still needed a chiller in the end however.

i went from black buckets with just taped lids. to white buckets fully taped. i think i got around 2-3degree c drop..

Internodal growth is tight.....

Is tighter than a nuns vag! haha

i have however been able to get my fingers between for a bit of a squeeze and bend..

Technique

Its been a few days, i've done a small amount of trimming to the bottom of the two right ones. the left one is short and squat. clearly very very indica. and i cant get into the bottom of her yet.. i can confirm i think i have 3 girls..

ph is sitting on 5.8 and ppm is on 710 they seem to be loving life!

i'm going to leave them for a few more days then flip.. i've cut back the light to 15 hours and will put it on 12/12 in 3-4 days i would like them to be about double their size now.. but i dont think i will see this happen

will need to get some cuttings in a few days too.

heres the photos.
Two mixed pheons

fatty indica pheno

Technique

Well i may have bad news now, i think the short fat one is a boy.. it does however have alternating nodes, but tiny tiny balls are forming, at this point it could go either way.. but i think male for sure since the others look totally different.

Technique

some photos again. forgot to play with wb so they are on fireeee

trying to get to the bottom of the sex tried to get some macro shots this morning but failed.

will do a flush today and give them a big dose of nutes for their final days in veg then time to switch!

Technique

its confirmed. its a boy :(

and a very thick vigorous boy at that.. i might let him sleep with the ladies!! for a little bit :p

otherwise wet vac was done yesterday and 700ppm and 5.7 ph again, just for a few more days then i will be flowering..

the other two look to be girls and are much different from the boy around the pistil area..

Attachments

• boy.jpg
    boy.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 10

Technique

Today is the first day of 12/12

The controller still had veg nutes almost empty however, 5.8ph and ppm of 720ish

The res has now been filled with New canna flores.

ph of 5.7 and ec/ppm of 800 and 1.5 (or there abouts) this including Canna rhizo,Zim,and Boost

Cant wait to see the flower production starting over the weekend! photos will come soon!

Technique

I've started using Co2 Enricha product, powdered co2 agent..

Flowering started today,

45L i added 120ml of a+b 120ml of c/zim, 50ml of rhizo, 120ml's of boost

worked out to about 850ppm 5.7ph also. will get some more photos shortly! i've left the boy in there for now untill i work out what to do with him.. i think i will make some seeds, hes nice and short, very branchy and fat, would be a waste not to use him for something but i dont know which to pollenate

i have....

very bushy Power Plant - Dp
plenty of various chronics
not so good white widow - Ghs
4 x mazar sharif's
a "bubble gum"
3 unsex's chimera c4's
a very tall fat white rhino girl. very thicked stemmed and strong (i'm thinking this may be the go)

Any input would be good :)

HighTech

Hey technique, my GWS was the most predictable out of all my strains, and stretched less then one of the AK 48's. I was totally gutted when my white rhino died.

Can i be your white rhino's godfather?

XD

HT

Technique

Haha sure,

i threw in a few more rhinos this weekend for the outdoor season.

will have a good selection on which to pollinate just need to collect that pollen safely.

i have a few gws also but didnt bother throwing them in yet.

Technique

Small update today,

not much going on yet. slightly showing pre flowers.. its going to be a tight finish if i am to harvest before the first of feb

the boy however will need to be moved soon. hes getting ballllss everywhere... i may just harvest his pollen and freeze it for later.

going to maybe turn the ppm down a touch to 600-650. as i am getting a slight burn or something strange going on the older growth.

will update soon with the happeneings. they have grown alot.. i wish i had all 4 going in there however.. will have to wait till next time.

Kusherman

A little late but I'm here, I've hardly ever seen internode spacing that tight. Those buds are going to be humongous my friend. TAGGED. PEACE LUVE AND BUDS!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts