What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w Grow tent 4 bucket Rdwc - Chronic by Serious seeds Growlog

Technique

Time to kick this off..

System
1x1x2m Grow tent, 1000w hps with Lumitek Digi.
4 buckets, 1/4hp chiller, 110l/m air pump. Fans & odor sock (will see if it works ok) smell isnt really an issue

Nutrients
Canna classic A+b, Canna Cannazym, Canna rhizotonic, Canna P+k, Canna Boost, Ph up and down.

Using a Hanna combo and also a Ec wand when i feel doubtful

The seedlings were removed from soil and took a few days to adjust to hydro.

Photos.. from First week of veg going clockwise in the room (one plant down already)

They were a little overfed in the first days but this has been corrected :)

And some roots

Technique

A few more photos from today..

things are going swell. did a quick flush as i had some left over froth from some shit i used to kill bacteria in the system before i started..

added new canna today 620ppm now @ .5conv and about 5.65ph

i think i may have one male :( but seeds are always welcome :)

Some roots to kick off with (i'll take photos of the same plants roots)

Right Bank

Left bank

Hunting down a friend with some rooted clones at the moment... may fill my void i hope!

Technique

Its going to be a bit boring for a few weeks so i may leave it at that for now untill i run into problems :)

i will however be switching on the 1st of december or earlier if they are big enough

flushing tomorrow .. or vacuuming as i've learnt recently

and canna @ 550ppm (.5 conversion) will be added or i may go to 600..

Technique

Might be running into problems.. tho this may have been corrected by the recent flush..

photos in a few days!

just got a slight yellowing of leaves @ the tip and veins staying green.. and purple stems of the leaves.. ph was swinging last week.. now seems quiet stable..

daemos

Got my seat and im locked in Tech!

Your set up will be very much like mine but mine will have 8 buckets and 2 x 1000W in a room within a room if you know what i mean.

I know i will learn alot from this grow log!

Good luck!

Technique

Things are looking good, Ph is stable just lowered it to 5.6 Ppm is up a little more @ 640
Temperature is....

A little warm and dry! i think i will go to the beach after i write this.

Photos of the girls/guys ??

They are recovering from what ever lockout they had before.. looks like N and was dew to the ph going crazy from shit left in the system from cleaning it. bactokill and bleach possibly..

Roots progressing

and now its time to go! lovely weather outside today!

Technique

51 inside today.. ouch!water maxed on 26 also even with the 1/4 hp chiller..

might have to look at that tomorrow. the flowrate may be down on the pump

might have to get them off 24/7 light also..

otherwise things look good

Technique

todays update..

i have all three with variable internodes.. so this is a good sign.. tho i dont hold my breath for girls just yet..

one is very compact still and the others are stretching a little.. and are almost identical

ph 5.6 and ppm 640 dont know why its climbing.. but whatevers.

i'm giving them about 18 hours of light now.. 24/7 gets too hot here at the moment.

compact girl (i hope)

the twins!!

rootsssss they are white.. but somehow look brown.

well that is all. hopefully they will blow up in a few days. it might be time to turn up the juice a little

W

W.P.

Sweet, you will like the flavor of Chronic , just not trimming her!!! Lol.

She is a branchy thing too, good for training , lots of nodes.

Technique

No good for trimming eh? loads of leaves?

i wont have time to train this lot :( but will take cuttings of each and keep the good one for future use.

i have one.. maybe two more weeks of veg then its flip time. going to only flower for 8 weeks max.

W

W.P.

Ubber weird leafy structure (you'll see), when you trim her you just want to keep going but you have to stop!!! But she dries up nice and doesn't look leafy then. Yeah start training cause your gonna have aLOT of sites!!!

Technique

I wasnt going to update every day in the veg stage.. but i cant help myself.

just the three this morning and no roots.

its looking good.. might bump them up a little on the feed this afternoon.

Still on about 5.6ph and 640ppm

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
they look great man, and aren't we glad the temps have dropped back to spring weather again? ;)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I wasnt going to update every day in the veg stage.. but i cant help myself.

been there dude, I know that feeling... I used to get updates a couple times a day when I was first starting out on icmag

Technique

Hell yeahs on the temps :) i had to ice the res dew to it bieng too hot..the 1/4 chiller couldnt handle it! maybe i need to look into it a bit to see why. i'm well below its water volume.

Dr dog, i been here a long time :p just dont post much.. i take photos almost daily. but veg stage is boring for most..

As of today, i've decided to give co2 a go.. manually untill i build a controller / solenoid and reg on a timer..

a quick squirt from the bottle every 3 hours for 5 seconds should do it.. maybe i should reg it at 30psi first tho..

will see how it goes! Co2 seems like something i should be doing to maximize my grow dew to time constraints

Latest posts

Latest posts