What's new

1000W 3x3 ScROG (Round 3)

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Okay cloning complete. Its been 4 days in the EWC mix.

Here is what we're looking like today.
picture.php

I'll snap pics as I move along with the transplant of the clones.

Also this was not a 100% run. There are 2 CT clones in the upper right side of the pic that never took off but I am satisfied with the outcome.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Emergency ODOR problem Rectified!!

Sorry guys and gals.. I had an emergency that needed immediate tending. I left my spot for 2 days and when I returned the odor was drawing attention. My neighbor started asking is I had a smoking party so I laughed it off and immediately purchased a Goblin filter. The filter has been fitted and placed.

NOTE: LEMONSKUNK (EXTREME HIGH ODOR) CAUTION!!!

The 46 (-1 that never rooted) So the 45 clones will be placed in potting mix and will be pruned every 2 days for 21 days to keep the tiny profile. I will still place all the plants in 5x5" pots and will place in tray but will only use additional tub for collecting water and testing runoff. I will continue the hydro project on the 10 massive plants that obviously really want to flower already. I will leave the hydro plants on pH'ed water for 1 week before adding bloom fertilizer. The flush before the bloom. I got really good results doing this last time so why stop now. Though for hydro I may only need to flust for 3 days or so. I should have completed plants in 60 days and another batch of 45 in potting mix 21 days later. I think I can break the 2 pound mark on this guys and gals. This is going by my last harvest with 9 dirt plants at 11 ounces. Now I have 10 Hydro and 45 dirt ;)

2nd NOTE: I tried pruning back the LemonSkunks but maybe it's my pheno she really fucking stinks. She did this before in potting mix but I've never smelled anything like this in hydro. It was really SCARY!! You will all still see 45 mini plants. I just need these monsters flowered so that they can take advantage of the goblin carbon filter. Smell is gone once filter was fitted.

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
gotta scrub man. i am avoiding it somehow this run. i am just sealed up that good this time lol my garage is a bit smelly all day from my hoods leak points. still gotta tape that up. thats my only prob with smell. my house inside however, well lets just say i had a party at my house last night and people even toured and no one person noticed a thing smell wise. whew Girlfriends family was my concern lol glad thats over hehe

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
quite the setup you got there man, gonna look closely on this one thanks and good luck!

Thanks bro.. So far so good. I took a foot off the legs from the table to allow a shorter profile for my tent. The 45 plants are going to look sick in the tray with their individual potting mix. Gotta check all my moms and make sure they are healthy cause once these flower it'll be up to them to provide me with new stock :)

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
gotta scrub man. i am avoiding it somehow this run. i am just sealed up that good this time lol my garage is a bit smelly all day from my hoods leak points. still gotta tape that up. thats my only prob with smell. my house inside however, well lets just say i had a party at my house last night and people even toured and no one person noticed a thing smell wise. whew Girlfriends family was my concern lol glad thats over hehe

Hi SirSmokeAlot,
LoL hell yeah man specially with her fam there.. Nice you came out clear man. You know whats funny my last grow wasn't scrubbed and I smelled my LS in early veg but it was a tinge. I was really scared bro lol. It stunk like a late flowering plant but not must just fruity. My last was suppressed with candles and oils but yeah man I just got the Goblin filter and I mounted it inside the tent as per the tuts and I cannot smell a thing. I will make sure to get another for the next tent.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
;) watchin from the sidelines lookin good!

Hi Bussibud,
Thanks for stopping by bro. I do the same as well. Most of the time I watch my favorite growers quietly.. And then they throw up some pics that just require admiration lol. I love this site. Makes me feel like I'm in Masters school ;)..

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
This grow has been cancelled!

This grow has been cancelled!

I'm so so sorry guys but in light of recent events these plants were killed :(

REZ Gear has entered the picture and all plants were eliminated. All trainwrecks, CT's, and LS's gave their lives for something special.

I promise I will not let you down guys and gals but I've never had an opportunity to run his stuff and I need a clean shop. I no longer have moms either. It may have been dumb on my part but I can only devote my love to one plant for what I have coming and it will be the Rez-Chemdog-IBL :sasmokin:

Grow Link: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=190865

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Well bro good luck. Im following your every move.

Hey GWE thank you brother. I just feel like I have my work cut out ahead. If they're everything people say they are - then I'll be working this strain for sometime. I'm really excited bro I've never run Rez gear before..

Omg cant believe you killed all those. I dont know if I would of been able to do that after the time, work and electricity devoted. lol. Hope the chemdogs come out good for ya.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Why not finish the ones out while the beans germ n get ready. I don't understand loss of a run to pop beans.To bad they are gone now huh. Beans take tiny amount of space for about a month plus a week to germ. Almost a run there lol

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
My ICMag family - I owe you an explanation

My ICMag family - I owe you an explanation

First off I am so sorry to you guys and gals. Here's what happened..

October 2nd 2010 02:37pm.
I'm in bed and wondering what cannabis butter would be like. I made sum on October 1st 2010. I made a pound of butter with 4.5 ounces of very high grade trim. some whole buds in there as well from the trimming of the plants. So I decide to take a 1/3 of the butter to make oatmeal. All went well and I ate the oats.

October 2nd 2010 03:50pm.
I feel very sad and extremely scared. I've never been this scared in my life. Something is wrong. I'm calling all my family and some friends because I think something really bad has happened. No one is answering my calls. "Bang, bang, bang" I hear hammering, drilling and loud noises coming from my floor right on my feet. I immediately feel as if the police are borrowing through my floor.. I grabbed all the clones out of soil and took a pruner to the base of all the plants. I am FREAKING OUT!!!! I took the biggest plants and somehow managed to cut them into 1inch sections before dumping in the bucket. Once all the plants were gone I emptied a brand new gallon of Clorox into the bucket. At this point my mind was soaring to a place I've never been to. I was seriously so high I thought I was in jail.

October 2nd 2010 10:20pm.
I open my eyes and I am on the floor. I have vomit on my chest and vomit on the carpet next to me. I realize something bad has happened and I'm disgusted by the overwhelming scent of bleach in my room "WTF" happened. I hear my carbon scrubber still running but all lights are off. This is where I realized I had a psychotic episode. "If this were anything other than weed I WILL BE DEAD!" Instead I threw up and passed out but I killed my family :(.

October 3rd 2010 05:10am. I pay my last respects to the plants just like I did when I harvested and packed the bucket contents into a triple bagged garbage bag. I walk an undisclosed amount of time till I find a safe place for my trash.

October 3rd 2010 04:50pm. I need plants!!! I realized how stupid I was and the noise was coming from the unit below me which was being renovated for the new renters. I reach out to my ICMag fam and Rez-Chemdog-IBL has been on my mind for sometime. They assure me of my decision and I ordered the beans.

October 8th 2010 10:50pm. The Seed Boutique shipped the seeds on the 4th. and I have them in my hands today the 8th. :). I went ahead and placed them all in two separate cups for soaking. I got my 10 Rez-Chemdog-IBL's and 5 Power Kush's from DinaFem.

October 9th 2010 10:50pm. I realize some seeds have already cracked and one of the Chemdog-IBL's has a taproot. Going to place all seeds into a paper towel now for the remaining 12 - 24 hours and them place in jiffy cube.

So the moral of the story is: Don't eat canna-butter until you know your tolerance level. Nonetheless I'll be back in the show soon guys and gals. This grow will be hydro. I need them big very soon. They'll go under a 150W Fluoro for 7 days. They 14 days under a 400, then 1 week under a 1000 before flipping. 24 hours of light - there will be no rest! They will get pinched - they will get twisted - they will be abused in veg. But the bloom session will be all them in peace and love..

On another note. The Lemon Skunk was undoubtedly the best plant after the CT. The TW was really ok. I'm on a quest to find the meanest and best plant out there so I do feel I've reached a fork in the road with the last breeding company I used and I hear nothing but greatness coming from Rez's corner and I need to find out for myself. Everything in life happens for a reason my friends. I am sorry for letting you guys down but I promise to make this fun!! :)

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Omg cant believe you killed all those. I dont know if I would of been able to do that after the time, work and electricity devoted. lol. Hope the chemdogs come out good for ya.

Hi Dopeboy668,
Trust me I felt the next day but I netted close to a pound on the recent harvest which I'm still smoking :) and will be smoking for about another month :). We can't focus on what was but only on what is and will be.. It'll be ok brother. This light will shine bright and you will see it's glare :).

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Why not finish the ones out while the beans germ n get ready. I don't understand loss of a run to pop beans.To bad they are gone now huh. Beans take tiny amount of space for about a month plus a week to germ. Almost a run there lol

I'll be honest I was pretty embarrassed to say that story but after I saw your post I realized you guys were there for me before and you deserved the truth. I do feel like an a-hole but I need to look forward and keep it moving. I will remember them beautiful bitches but I'm on my way to meet some badder bitches people been telling me about ;). Thank you brother. Now I get to have serious hydro fun with hydro speed and power..

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
This will be interesting, at least you know the EZ cloner works! Pity about having to cull them.

Latest posts

Latest posts