What's new

1000 Watt Sativa Tent 2014

R

recent guest

Frost Monster (Destroyer x Malawi)

I think I it was a little bit early for the lower branches but oh well, I have a clone of her that is going to just be absolutely huge. It will grow in one of those stock troughs I think (538 gallon pot)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

R

recent guest

Frost Monster dried, ready to go

I will post a more detailed smoke report later but I am very pleased. Clearly a pure sativa in the effect, extraordinarily long lasting high. I felt like I had just smoked 3 hours after finishing a joint.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

R

recent guest

Really happy I kept a clone.

I have not weighed out the dried bud, they are not properly cured up, but it looks to be between 3 and 5 ounces, which is much better than I thought from looking at her in the tent.

The seedling was flowered at about 14 inches tall I think, and ended up 6.5 feet tall.

The clone is about to surpass the five foot mark. So if I flower her at 10 feet tall...will I get a 60 foot plant :biggrin:?

Hmong

Veteran
So if I flower her at 10 feet tall...will I get a 60 foot plant ?

:biggrin:

I love those red pistils, very unique plant.

sorry if the question occured already, but i skipped some pages ;)
how are you feeding them?

check out my growr if you like, I'm running a Thai atm.

good luck further :tiphat:

dstark

Extraordinary girls there BR! Great pics thanks for sharing.
Abd all this with such a short(no?) cure? Sounds bomb!

R

recent guest

Unfortunately I went away for a few days and when I came back the plants had been attacked by bud mold. I couldn't find my camera (still cant) and I had to pull down the panama and Destroyer x Chocolope #1 to save the lower branches. I lost the main colas from each, but still was able to harvest most of each plant. The Panama is seriously resinous, much more sticky than I had anticipated. The finger hash created from harvesting was a deep crimson red compared to the yellow-tan color of the finger hash from the DxC. Smoking the panama hash was just fantastic. I am going to put up smoke reports and hopefully get some dried bud shots to the thread.

Oh and the Haze is still doing its thing, doesn't care about the mold whatsoever...its looking like, believe it or not, parts of the plant may go 24 weeks.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the shit BR!

No grower should have to deal with that after spending months doing the labor of love for this plant... Just not right...

Upwards and onwards as they say - hopefully you got more beans of them to pop :)

Cheers,
BeL

dstark

Damn that sucks, well aslong as you did pull the most of it...
Let the smoke reports come storming upon our imagination!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
A very interesting thread
A 1000w is minimum if you want to grow sativas well

Good job hope all turns out good for you

Thanks
GA

R

recent guest

Yeah this grow, at least for the Destroyer crosses, was three seeds out of probably three thousand. Not a very good cross section of the population but there it is.

In any case I am just blown to pieces by this Panama. It is the unsung hero of this grow. Just an absolutely levitating high, it had me singing out loud doing the dishes naked. Pretty bomb chrondelay.

Here are some dried bud shots!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And here is the tent right now! No mold on these girls, the haze is just astonishingly jungly. I cant friggen wait to blaze her.

picture.php

dstark

Nice tone on the panama! Got into the "ToGrow" list of mine sound like great sativa high:) Remind me how long she was in veg and how tall she got?

R

recent guest

Nice tone on the panama! Got into the "ToGrow" list of mine sound like great sativa high:) Remind me how long she was in veg and how tall she got?

She is very manageable indoors. She stretches a little less than 3.5x if my math is correct, but I just took a bong rip of the panama too :biggrin:

I started flowering at about 10 inches tall and she ended up at 3 and a half feet. With proper training she could give a great yield and stay well within almost any grower's space requirements. I got a pretty minimal yield even including the discarded main koala, but I just grew her straight up, no topping or training whatsoever.

R

recent guest

As of today, the Oldtimer's Haze is officially 20 weeks into flower. 5 months, 20 weeks, 140 days. While there are some branches with very nearly mature flowers (approx. 5%), most of the calyxes have 100% clear trichomes. She is telling me she might want to go into June.

Her size is humongous, I think she will yield almost double what each of the other plants did. In the greenhouse (check out my other thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=284229 )
the clone is much larger than this plant was when flowering was started in December, and she has growing to do before she starts flowering herself. The good news is that I think I have a purple male OTH to pollenate the clone.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dstark

Thanks for the reply Bear. This oldtimers haze absolutely kicks ass! 20 weeks my god, hope the smoke worth it(i bet it double does).

Lacocina

Thanks for taking the time and sharing.....enjoy watching your success.

I'm going to cross a bay11 with golden tiger and zamaldica this season.