What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 WATT COCO TENT

was that purps on the first page from Th seeds ?? or is that the GDP?? the GDP is a hard one to find here in colorado seems like just a few have it???

Mountain High

Veteran
was that purps on the first page from Th seeds ?? or is that the GDP?? the GDP is a hard one to find here in colorado seems like just a few have it???

That pic on the first page is of The Purps(mendo purps) clone only. It kicks the shit outta my GDP. Both are good though.

Mountain High

Veteran
Nice Hillbilly, I had a lot of great feedback from the Casey Jones. I would like to run the Schmoe cut some day to see how it compares.

Blaz3

Wow brother,truly a GREAT,and inspirational grow in alot of ways.Nice,simple,clean and effective.What makes it better is that I plan on running an exact same setup,4x4 HydroHut,1000w,xxl susnsystem hood,and 9-16 plants in 2gallon coco

I have a few questions man,Id be very glad if you can answer.Sorry fi its been asked already ;]

1.What brand is the tent?

2.How long did you veg for,and under what lighths?What size pots did you veg in,and using what technique (top,lst,scrog?)

3.Do you feel that 9 plants per 4x4 is optimal,do you recommend I run 16 per 4x4?Why or why not?

4.How much roughly did each plant yield?Do you feel you would have yielded more if you have MORE plants,or bigger pot size?

5.When you say you LST during the stretch,what do you mean?..kind of like a scrog,keep pulling branches under the net?...lst the taller branches to even the canopy?can you go into detail on how you managed such a good even canopy?

Thank you,and bless.

Mountain High

Veteran
Good to see some people still viewing this thread... it was one of my favorite grows.
Wow brother,truly a GREAT,and inspirational grow in alot of ways.Nice,simple,clean and effective.What makes it better is that I plan on running an exact same setup,4x4 HydroHut,1000w,xxl susnsystem hood,and 9-16 plants in 2gallon coco

I have a few questions man,Id be very glad if you can answer.Sorry fi its been asked already ;]

1.What brand is the tent?

Homebox

2.How long did you veg for,and under what lighths?What size pots did you veg in,and using what technique (top,lst,scrog?)

I vegged for 3 weeks in 16 oz beer cups under a 400 MH and then one week under the 1000 HPS. topped em once in the early stage and then tied the bitches down until they stopped stretching.

3.Do you feel that 9 plants per 4x4 is optimal,do you recommend I run 16 per 4x4?Why or why not?

I would do 16... less veg time and less LST. 25 or 36 is the best option IMO. pretty much zero veg time.

4.How much roughly did each plant yield?Do you feel you would have yielded more if you have MORE plants,or bigger pot size?

I got around 1.5 of bud or 1.75 lbs with all the lower larfy shit. I this was a good run, small pot size to make sure I was able to water 3-4 times per day.

5.When you say you LST during the stretch,what do you mean?..kind of like a scrog,keep pulling branches under the net?...lst the taller branches to even the canopy?can you go into detail on how you managed such a good even canopy?

Exactly, just keep pinching tall branches or tucking under the net.

Thank you,and bless.

great run! a text book 4x4 table with small bushy colas everywhere...
Thanks man.

Bonzo

Veteran
one of the best threads ever documented anywhere...just fuckin' DIALED! MH got the MAD SKILLS!! my hats off to you my brotha :)

Latest posts

Latest posts