What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 WATT COCO TENT

Lebniis

Looking good! Nice and healthy too. Do you water with a water wand or flood the table or something else??

edit** never mind I see you started with hand watering. Did you ever switch to drip with a reservoir?

Mountain High

Veteran
Yes the drip was bad ass. I would go with the same design again.:good: Maybe use drip clean next time though, some started to clog up near the final week.

O

Omarios

Its crazy with this little pots...nice one really nice one ^^

I look forward and i see a love of ganja and a very nice run

Mountain High

Veteran
I'm running larger pots this round... those lil pots were a tad small for the size of the plants.
I would like to give the Tropf Bluemats a try sometime.

Mountain High

Veteran
D2G, they were topped at the 4th node and then LST until they stop stretching in mid flower. They sat in 16 oz cups under 400 watts for a bit until the tent wast empty, and then they went into the tent and vegged for 9 days under 1000 watts.
My old Hanna EC meter just broke down.:cry: Had that same one with no problems for at least 6 years. I found this one to replace it!!:D

Now I can medicate safely!! It works like a dream.:rasta:

Mountain High

Veteran
Some dry shots.

Finally started a new thread for my current room, check out my sig if anyone wants to see what's growing. Thanks for watching!:joint:

johnny butt

Making my way over to the new place...

Just wanted to say you sure did rock this round here. I'm on my last jar of casey and only have one girl 21 days in!! Cutting shit a bit too close :moon:

swebigbang

Looks realy nice and clean! Sticky bud ! Could i ask how mutch you get from one harvest? Looks realy good , and well used space! Keep it up!

Mountain High

Veteran
Everyone wants to know final weight...between 1.5 and 1.75 #. Room to improve. Although, cutting micro out lowers my yield pretty well. I'm happy with it.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn nice pull off a 1kw....surprised those plants got so big for those smaller pots. good thread with cola pics and finished dry pics lookin nice! im gonna have to try and replicate your 1kw success.. my buddy does something real similar....coco/perlite, 9 plants per 1kw, he usually gets 1-1.5 lbs per light with GDP

Mountain High

Veteran
damn nice pull off a 1kw....surprised those plants got so big for those smaller pots. good thread with cola pics and finished dry pics lookin nice! im gonna have to try and replicate your 1kw success.. my buddy does something real similar....coco/perlite, 9 plants per 1kw, he usually gets 1-1.5 lbs per light with GDP

Thanks Y4P215, I can never get GDP to yield well. I do like her though, stinky, tasty and beautiful to grow.

ElRubio

Veteran
Superb work on this grow Mountain High...
just outstanding!
:)
Best vibes guy, i´ve enjoyed a lot reading the whole thread!

greenatik

hey man this grow was awesome!!! :jump:

coco on drippers is where its at, i'm in the process right now of converting my flood tables to top drip

grow on bro!

petemoss

Nice job, mtn high! I love the roots you got in the solo cups. I'll have to try that H&G roots acelerator.