What's new

100% Organic Pineapple Express

Alright so Iam finally back have been really busy, Thanks for visiting optimus wretched and cravedog, appreciate the compliments.

So I ended up harvesting those ladies earlier than everyone said on the poll thread I posted, but I am satisfied with these ladies fully there have a wonderful aroma and look amazing, there is a couple tester buds dry enough to smoke so I tried it and it didn't taste cured but the stone was good right in the middle not to couchy but a good head rocker. Here are a couple of final pics for ya I will take some more of some dried nug soon. This about wraps it up for the Pineapple express I hope everyone took something from this one. See the magic continue in my perpetual thread attached in my signature. Thanks again everyone!!

Day 61 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so beautifull plant man!!!
looks a sweet candy, enjoy!!! ...... im curious for the final weight man, sure i wait updates!!

Hey my friends,

So the final yield on these ladies was Just over 10 1/2 ozs. Not really as much as I wanted but the quality is good. I did finally get the microscope and the trichs are about half clear half cloudy so it definitely could have gone another week, probably would have help with yield too. So it was a big learning lesson I will never pull down that early on the trichs again. Also if she would have gone a week longer she would have been getting feed a week longer so lots of learning going on here. But overall I am satisfied with the meds and don't need to be greedy. Blessings to you all for hanging with me I have a perpetual attach on my sig check it out and also gonna be doing a backyard outdoor getting started now will start a thread soon. Be blessed

P.S. I will post some pics of dried nug

Hey sorry it has been so long dangit. I wanted to post some pics of dried nugget.

IMG_6769.jpg

IMG_6777.jpg

IMG_6781.jpg

IMG_6784.jpg

IMG_6786.jpg

IMG_6787.jpg

Smoke Report So the PE is a wonderful blend of fruity flavor. More of like a berrylicious flavor than a citrus. It is super smooth with no cough effect really at all. It could have gone 1 more week and it would have been much more head locky, rather than an upper high that it has know. Anywho thanks for all the support you guys I love it see ya on the other side.

Dorje113

I just transplanted a PE into a 20 gal smart pot. It'll be growing with a Blowfish and a White Rhino.

I've seen PE a friend grew (same cut I have), yours looks exactly the same... he took it a bit early because of a hermi. It wasn't the plants fault, it was heat and pests.... can't wait to see what it'll do in my little space, I have co2 and an a/c so I hope they'll be happier. :)

The buds my friend came up with also look the same, the pineapple comes out strong in a vape.