What's new

100% Organic Pineapple Express

Darksith, do you really think that most of the seeds one can order from seedbanks are not worth it? I am new to growing, but the first plant I grew from the seeds I ordered turned out to be some of the best Ive ever smoked. Did I just get lucky?

do your research...

darksith

Darksith, do you really think that most of the seeds one can order from seedbanks are not worth it? I am new to growing, but the first plant I grew from the seeds I ordered turned out to be some of the best Ive ever smoked. Did I just get lucky?

No I don't think you just got lucky, however your needs and mine are most likely very different. There is a long list of things that I require, and although they advertise things, I don't always get what they say. Also when I buy seeds, I expect that 80% of those seeds will have common traits, which show that a strain will produce offspring with dominant traits that are common to a majority of the plants, this unfortunately in my experience hasn't been the case. Maybe I have just been unlucky like 10 times!!!!!

Meds 215 The Bloom room is 1k watts 7.5' x 7.5', same room as used for the hydro.

IWanaGetHiSoHi You are referring to the picture of the lady in flower and she is solo. She does look a little burnt though, but this is part of the fade that happens with this organic feed cause of the lack of Nitrogen in the flowering stage. I didn't get to transition her in cause it was only one plant and I was already making a bloom tea. I am feeding the ladies in the flower room tonight a High N/High P Tea for the transition, this will make it so they don't fade so early like the solo girl downstairs.

Alright enough talk on this page we need some pics.

First I have the 12 ladies in the flowering room looking amazing and moving right along. They have been getting fed a 12-12-.5 Guano Tea once since I put em in here and I will hit them again in a day or two, then I will go with the 0-12-.5 Guano Tea for the rest of the time every other watering.

Day 8 12/12

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6173.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

I did clean out the bottom branches alot I don't want any Powdery Mildew or popcorn so wack away I did.
IMG_6177.jpg

And here are some photos of that one lady I have in flowering room #2 with the XJ13s and she is doing great. Nugs are starting to put out lots of tichs. I don't quite know how many days she has been in here but I am guessing around 4 weeks or so.
IMG_6204.jpg

IMG_6203.jpg

IMG_6211.jpg

IMG_6207.jpg

IMG_6208.jpg

Abitavenger The pics of the harvest from the hydro are in that thread. Check em out they turned out great, nice frosty purple nugs.

Greetings Icmag friends. Time for an update.

Day 18 12/12

The plants are doing great, they have been stretching so much, I had to raise the light twice this week,WOW. Anyway no more chatter here are some pics.

IMG_6263.jpg

IMG_6275.jpg

IMG_6274.jpg

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6273.jpg

IMG_6265.jpg

IMG_6266.jpg

abitavenger

Things are looking great Brother Ganja.

I saw the hydro nugz damn were they pretty. I think your thread has also convinced me to go organic... we'll see. It seems so much cheaper

Abitavenger Nice buddy I am so glad you decided to go organic it is a more cost efficient plus just overall better for you, Yea!! If you need any info let me know and I will share what I know and am learning. Thanks for the encouragement. Blessings to the Cannabis Community!

bulkybud

Nice work with the teas BrotherGanja.
Just a little question: what are you doing for Potassium? It seems your teas have plenty of N and P but very little K, especially for flowering?

:smoky:

Spl1fftast1ck : You know what I haven't posted that in this thread it was in my other threads way back when but I will re-post especially cause it has changed.

These ladies are in 5 Gal Smart Pots. I use Black Gold Organic Soil mix with an added 1 to 2 tsp per gal of Kelp Meal 1-0-2 and 30% Perlite. I am going to be reusing my soil after this round so I will probably add some guano on top of that. If anybody has any advice on soil reuse I would love to hear it.

bulkybud: Yea that is true. The source of Potash is the Maxi Crop 1-0-4, I guess it is 4% it seems to be efficient I haven't seen any deficiencies from these ladies yet. Right now I am gonna keep doing what I am doing but I have my eye out for other organic products that I could use in my teas.

The ladies are growing alot I have raised the light several times cause they are so tall, not the nugs are coming out and they look great. Iam really excited about this strain!!

Bro,

Thanks for the answer. Now the question is, I keep hearing of this "Black Gold" but never see it anywhere. Sources?

The grow looks great, w/ black gold do you end up having to fed much?

Thanks again +rep
Spliff

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice setup..interested in seeing finished pics..if its called the pineapple express it better live up to the hype!