What's new

100% Organic Pineapple Express

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
hope you dont mind me posting here and dropping a couple pics of my cuts of this girl. Both the beans Ive popped was worthy of keeping but most likely will just keep 1 as it is a better producer both taste and work great.

picture.php

close up of plant pulled at about 50 days... had several wanted one with more up high and wow was she trippy... anyhow ..
picture.php

It is beautiful thus far man. I can't wait for a smoke report... I've been researching into this one like crazy. Pineapple-smelling weed is a market-breaker lol! (j/k all for personal use)

So I heard some info on the genetics of Pineapple Express. They said it was Evil Pineapple x ? So I know that much so far still haven't figure out the cross but I like it super impressed with the density of it. I have harvested one PE, it was kinda of a loner I put in with some other plants that were flowering. So it didn't get the right feed schedule and not as much love or attention to her either. She was in a 3Gal pot vegged for a month and neglected it put out 22 grams. It did ok for neglect for sure. I expect 40+ grams off each of these ladies. We will see in a couple more weeks.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Yea they have a great branching pattern and very solid nuggys spear shaped on both the phenos i have.. only 2 of 4 that i tried to germ popped but was new to the game and didnt know about scuffing or more advanced techniques. Both of my phenos yield nicely because of the branching and the density... enjoy man its tastey stuff and mine dont need a cure to taste good but it dont hurt it either.

wow..
22g on one? how tall was it or was she ready when harvest?
enough lights for her?

22 grams not to great but like I said it was neglected. Come to think of it I did harvest a little early cause I wanted it out of there so the next set of plants could start AAAAANNDD you pointed out the light, it didn't get adequete light for most of it's flower. It was sitting outside the other plants farthest away from the light. Not until I harvested those plants did it get moved for about 1 1/2 weeks directly under the light. I know the 12 ladies that are going now are gonna turn out far more each plant.

flyer

yea.. when i said "wow" on my last post..
that wasnt meant to be a great wow, but a surprise wow.. lol
i was expecting to hear something like at least 2 oz on her.
she looks pretty dense on some pic,

im looking to get this strain in the near future too
hope to see better on next round.

she looks pretty dense on some pic,

She is super Dense Loving that pineapple flavor as well.

So I have decided some changes in my feed. The first change is Iam gonna add in diatomaceous earth
First Reason: I have seen some fungus nats in there and I don't like them attacking my roots little bastards and just gross all the dead adults are all over the ground and some on the plants.
Second Reason: Actually this is two reasons, diatomaceous earth has natural silica, calcium, and a bit of Iron so it will help keep the plant strong and powdery mildew resistant and make sure there is no cal deficiency.

The next addition Iam making is adding an organic micro nute. The one I have heard about that seems to turn my head is the Bio-Genesis Mineral Matrix OMRI listed Organic Micro Nute great stuff if you can get it luckly there is a place in Mendo that carries it YEA!!!

I am one of the fortunate people to be able to continue to grow in the summer cause I have a north facing basement that is in the ground so there is no need for cooling. I will be sucking the hot air out of the lights with a can fan though. So you all will see some changes happen here. Enjoy the show.

Simply beautiful Brother! I hope you kept a mom of her, as she look like a keeper. Even the nugs at the bottom look sweet and dense.

who is the breeder behind Pineapple Express and are seeds available anywhere (clubs in bay area or online) reasonable?

You basically just added another strain to my "to-grow list", are you proud of yourself!
---Spliff

oh and jammie, twas me and it was only a few electrons so cool your beans.

Simply beautiful Brother! I hope you kept a mom of her, as she look like a keeper. Even the nugs at the bottom look sweet and dense.

who is the breeder behind Pineapple Express and are seeds available anywhere (clubs in bay area or online) reasonable?

You basically just added another strain to my "to-grow list", are you proud of yourself!
---Spliff

oh and jammie, twas me and it was only a few electrons so cool your beans.

This. What Strain is it OP?

This. What Strain is it OP?

Im guessing that OP meant Original Pineapple and I don't think it is original pineapple. The only thing I have heard about the lineage of this cut is that it is Evil Pineapple x ? Something else I dont know. If anyone out there has some info and pic to see if she matches let me know. Gotta Grow

Greetings all,

So we are within a week of harvest maybe? As far as 8 weeks goes sat is it, but some of the plants seem to still be growing alot they still have a full head of white hairs still, amazing. But I think they are getting there quick. I am flushing with water mixed with molasses putting the heavy sugars at the end so they goo out hopefully. They seem pretty crystally. Here look for your self

Day 50 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
nice picture man!
great +++ for your job!!!!!!
i see a lot of crystall woh woh very nice view, also leaves get violet color i think is good, also my ak47 grass o matic get some violet color in the leaves!!!

Alright so Iam rapping up here the third run since I starting things are really starting to get dialed in nicely. The plants are less then a week from being done and they are looking nice!!!
I have been doing a flush for about 3 days now and I am putting a tablespoon of molasses in everywatering now. The results are chunky, they have popped since the flush began and there is tons of trichs. Good last run in this room, them I am gonna take this light downstairs and combine it with the other 1k to create a 2k perpetual. Each light will have it's own set of plants, so I can get a harvest every month. They will help each other alot though since they are in the same room sharing light. Well now time for some photos, enjoy!!

Day 52 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a little friend I found in the garden the other day. I call him beneficial, he's cool.
picture.php

Wow no one has said anything? What are you guys doing out there? Gonna chop these down soon probably tomorrow or the next day. They are looking sweet, chunking out nicely.