What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 years of aeroponic (apollo inside)

C

Chipleader

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
C

Chipleader

Hi guys i Have some news from my LPA 400 watts setup here a lil shoot of my girls ( OG501 ) at 2 days of flowering
Hope you will enjoy them ;)

picture.php

Be ready to have an update very soon ;)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Wow rondement mené cet aéro, bravo admiratif pour the touch, i grab a chair... Green fingers should i say too!

C

Chipleader

ColospringBud : netpot are around 5.5 cm deep and 5 cm diameter

So guys i come with a lil update
i have just bought a new EC /PH meter i have calibrated setting up and everything
But i wonder why it give me a measure different from my old ( more 10 year old ) hanna ph and ec meter i have caalibrated also in same time than the new one

Do you think its normal to have slight difference between meter ?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

any advice are welcomed ;)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Hi guys i Have some news from my LPA 400 watts setup here a lil shoot of my girls ( OG501 ) at 2 days of flowering
Hope you will enjoy them ;)

View Image

Be ready to have an update very soon ;)

Is that the 501 OG from Rare Dankness? I’ve had a pack in the fridge for years, was just thinking about it the other day.. apparently it has pretty great reviews, should be nice!

Roots look great man, aero looks fun!

C

Chipleader

ChemDgMillionre : yes this 501 og come from Rare Dankness :D they are very potent and stinky ;)

Here is a lil shoot of them at 14 days of flowering

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts