What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 years of aeroponic (apollo inside)

C

Chipleader

high again everyone sorry for this long moment without update but im quite busy
e are now at 36 day of flower just 30 more day and we will see how this system works !

thank you all for ur comment

sheebah : i dont use co2 for the moment because AC fail i need to fix it perhaps for the next batch

HATCH

Look's Awesome My Brother!!!!!...........I'm Thinking It's Safe To Say That, "Yes", The System Is Working Great!!!!!EH!!!!!!......Good Luck On Your Harvest, It's going To Be Some Dank!!!!

C

Chipleader

yes thank you hatch but you know with weed we never know :bashhead:

i got few problems here before and lot of people help to fix it :jump: this is why i post my diarie ... share experience :) , problem and everything :spank:

... and i got a new problem :( :bashhead:

ye i got small tips or point BLACK on my roots i don't really know what going on plant seem going good i will post some picture tommorow but if u got any idea about BLACK thing in roots say it ;)

SuperLarry

very healthy growth. looks like you could fit twice as many of those colas in there tho. i think your product will be great and you yield better then most. but we can always do better it seems :)

Flaya

Everyday your grow look better than yesterday.
Great job the end is comming we gonna see the production?

C

Chipleader

high all i have take some picture of the roots but its poor quality we can't see really good from this photo ..... its getting a bit worse but not a lot juste check this i will try to find a better cam

SuperLarry

i get the same thing. it could be brown algae. check out the sticky in the sick plants section. also it could be just buildup of nutes. of course it could be root rot, but you would think thats what the chiller is supposed to prevent. i think this far into it whatever it is you will be alright.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
WOW sweet setup Chipleader. I don't think you need my help at all lol

That is definitely a bad case of algae starting.

Sheeba

Chipleader said:
high again everyone sorry for this long moment without update but im quite busy
e are now at 36 day of flower just 30 more day and we will see how this system works !

thank you all for ur comment

sheebah : i dont use co2 for the moment because AC fail i need to fix it perhaps for the next batch

I find running co2 in optimum conditions can really Speed/bulk things up IMO..... Ive been running co2 for my last few crops... This most recent crop I purchased a cap ppm3 Co2 controller... Things seem very happy :D

C

Chipleader

thank you all for ur comment i come back with some new picture at 44 day

supperlarry and itsgrowtime : thank for ur opinion i think its alguae too but how do i treat it ? i use H2O2 everyday in my tank i don't know how alguae can come here *

sheebah : yes i think co2 help too but i cant use till i havent fix my air conditionned

so lets go for some picture they are at 44 day they seem happy but brown algaue still here :(

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Have you checked out the "Strange Slime" sticky in the Infirmary? It's a long ass thread on algae and how to treat it. Seems things like Physan 20 and Zone are the only ways to kill it. H2O2 wont do much after it's gotten a foothold. Good luck, that stuff is nasty.

C

Chipleader

thank you groovy i come back with a lil update at 49 day :) i hope u will like it .
my rooots don't going really worst but they arn't very clean ... but its ok for finish so we will see on the next batch i ill post some picture at the harvest of alll the roots .

Yeah i like : wonderfull!
im smokin that ak right now and i like it (after a 2 weeks g13skunk rehab ;)
i like to say " you never have to much of that Ak in your room" .... you confirm that !
can't give you any advice bout the roots coz aero is an unknown kingdom to me ...

Latest posts

Latest posts