What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1.9Cu Oven Across International or Hydrion Scientific

AI Engineering

Yeah, to turn off the alarm you have to press a button every time. Are you looking to have the alarm sound for a certain period of time and then turn off? This controller will not do that, but I may be able to come up with something...

MEMED

No I want no audible ALM. Im ok with it drifting a bit. I like how the function turns off the heating element. I set it to .01, so its always ringing. Id like it to turn off after the drift and not be audible for the 3 degrees it might rise. Maybe I can snip a wire inside the controller? Ill have to look im away from it r/n

AI Engineering

There is a piezo element inside the controller that provides the audio for the alarm. The problem is the location of the part. Solder connections are only accessible after removing both PCBAs from the unit. There is a chance that if you are not careful you could damage the unit. The piezo element looks like a black metal can with a hole in the top. I cannot really help too much with this because it is a void of warranty kind of modification. I don't really want you to have an issue.

Attachments

• e_AccuTemp-70-open.jpg
    e_AccuTemp-70-open.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 9
For the price, this is not expensive. I haven't gotten all the details, but I'm assuming they will have shelves that go above each fixed heating shelf so that your oil is not on the element directly.

Here are the details:

The new Across International AccuTemp-75 3-zone digital vacuum oven features a gigantic 7.5 cubic feet easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large tempered glass safety window. Now with our new low proportional gain temperature controllers, designed specifically for a very steady heating rate and optimal accuracy, at temperatures as low as room temperature and as high as 480°F, with +/- 1°F accuracy, these ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.

Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 24-hour vacuum leak test before leaving our factory.

Features
Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
Radiant wall heating system provides optimal uniformity and conserves chamber space.
3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
Easy-to-clean 304 stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
Adjustable-force latch and one-piece door sealing gasket maintain consistent vacuum level.
Advanced PID controls decrease the heating time up to 50% compared to traditional drying ovens.
A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
Built-in inch mercury vacuum gauge and circuit breaker.
Built-in check valve prevents vacuum oil back flow.
Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
Built-in swivel casters with locks for ultra portability.
For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
All ovens shipped from our New Jersey headquarters for quick delivery and come with one year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.

AI Engineering

Yes! I was just about to post that. A6, this unit is currently on backorder. I will post the lead time as soon as I get it. Production is just now ramping on this machine. A unit of this size takes a ton of manufacturing floor space and we recently doubled the factory size for this unit and a few others.

The bottom controller, controls the bottom shelf, the middle-middle and top-top. It does have removable shelves for each fixed shelf. We can also do 30 segment LPG controllers to allow a custom temperature profile.

I'm not sure you can, and honestly I need to revisit the TOU for this forum, to find out if I crossed line.

Across might want to consider advertising with ICMag so that you have a dedicated thread like this and won't risk being banned or have your posts deleted.

Hopefully Skip or a mod could weigh in.

:)

AI Engineering

Oooo, excellent point! Let me know, I will glad remove them if I can. We are definitely getting setup to advertise... I apologize everyone.

A6 Grower

Veteran
I think its awesome you guys are posting on here! Thumbs up for you! I recommend your ovens to everyone i know, best bang for your buck!!

icdog

AI can you post some info on the new products listed on your site? I have no idea what that tank is used for.

Latest posts

Latest posts