What's new

'06 ChemDawg's #1-4...reports from tha field...

G

smokey- joebrand has a thread in the breeder's forum where he'll be comparing the #4 to the 91 cut and double dawg. :)

G

So which cuts did you end up keepin Nspecta? Any further thoughts on the smoke from the the different phenos? Im findin the three and four to be quite enjoyable after six week cure...

Nspecta

Veteran
Steel_Canaries said:
So which cuts did you end up keepin Nspecta? Any further thoughts on the smoke from the the different phenos? Im findin the three and four to be quite enjoyable after six week cure...

S_C~ I have my 3rd trial of all 4 coming down in a week or so...I'll try ta update this thread when they come down...here's a couple shotz o' tha #4 @ 45 dayz from tha latest trial...still tha favorite 'round here. :yummy:

10092CD_4_45dayz.JPG

10092ChemDawg_4.JPG

IGT

ograskal

Veteran
Nspecta said:
S_C~ I have my 3rd trial of all 4 coming down in a week or so...I'll try ta update this thread when they come down...here's a couple shotz o' tha #4 @ 45 dayz from tha latest trial...still tha favorite 'round here. :yummy:

10092CD_4_45dayz.JPG

10092ChemDawg_4.JPG

IGT

:woohoo: Damn IGT, That #4 looks Dank as Hell.....You did an Excellent Job on her....You got Mad SKillz Bro.....I should be gettin the D and The #4 Sometime Next week....Hopefully they turn out as good as yours.....How does the #4 smell Like to you and how long will you let her flower for??? What is your favorite Chem strain so far??? Have you tried the D yet??? Your Flower shots always get me droolin.....~ogr

JDOG6000

Veteran
Nspecta, that chemdawg #4 looks awesome.
Great job.
Can't wait to here what you think of them all in the end.
The #4 buds look way more kushy then the 91 chemdawg.
Seems like it would be pretty killer.

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
JDOG6000 said:
Pretty sure the D and #4 are the same thing Raskal.
Nspecta, that chemdawg #4 looks awesome.
Great job.
Can't wait to here what you think of them all in the end.
The #4 buds look way more kushy then the 91 chemdawg.
Seems like it would be pretty killer.

Oh are they???? I'm trippin then....I thought the D was different than the #4
Now I'm gettin confused....LOL..~ograskal

G

JDOG6000 said:
Pretty sure the D and #4 are the same thing Raskal.

chemdawgD is one of the original 12 seeds, Chem grew it out in 2000

the #4 is one of the original 12 seeds as well, grown out by JBrand(i think)

anyway there two different plants from the original seeds

CBF

JDOG6000

Veteran
Maybe I'm trippin then.
Hard to keep track of all this shit,sometimes.
Someone help!!!!
I was thinking that one person used numbers and one used letters for the same clones.
I guess I need to go back and re-read some shit.

Last edited:

Nspecta

Veteran
Cedarberry said:
chemdawgD is one of the original 12 seeds, Chem grew it out in 2000

the #4 is one of the original 12 seeds as well, grown out by JBrand(i think)

anyway there two different plants from the original seeds

CBF

Thank You CBF...yer 100% correct...as usual, of course. :smoke:

JDog...WTF man...it hard enough keepin' track of lineage/history/etc./etc...without folks spreading/starting misinformation. :bigeye:

Nothin' but tha facts man... :bashhead:

IGT

Nspecta

Veteran
ograskal said:
:woohoo: Damn IGT, That #4 looks Dank as Hell.....You did an Excellent Job on her....You got Mad SKillz Bro.....I should be gettin the D and The #4 Sometime Next week....Hopefully they turn out as good as yours.....How does the #4 smell Like to you and how long will you let her flower for??? What is your favorite Chem strain so far??? Have you tried the D yet??? Your Flower shots always get me droolin.....~ogr

ogr~ Thanks man... :wave: ...I can only imagine what yer gonna be able ta do with these girls...I'm pullin' up my chair right now so as I can watch ya work yer magic. :lurk:

I'm not tha best person ta ask about smells/flavors...as my taste buds & olfactory nerves are kinda burnt out...tha #4 smells 'diesely' ta me, with maybe a hint of peppery/spicy...I'm sure someone with a more refined palette could better describe it.

I'm guessing tha #4 is about ready somewhere 'tween 56 & 70 days...prolly figure on average about 60-65 or so.

Haven't tried tha D yet myself...but, soon.

As fer favorite Chem strain...does OGK count as a chem strain. :yummy:

IGT

JDOG6000

Veteran
OH, I'm so sorry...lol
I'll delete it anyway,so noone gets confused.
But no need to be an ass.
Just trying to figure this shit out too.

Last edited:

Nspecta

Veteran
For tha folks who aren't completely up to date & don't want ta search through a dozen ChemDawg threads...here's a lil' bit of tha back 'story'.

So tha 'story' goes, according to Chemdog...In '91 he found a dozen (12) seeds in a pound of Chem/Dawg that Jb had sent him from Colorado.

Out of those Twelve seeds there are, I believe, seven clones in existence right now...listed by the year they were supposedly sprouted in.

'91 ChemDawg
'96 ChemDawg Sister
'00 ChemDawg D
'06 ChemDawg's #1-4

No males have been found in tha original 12 seeds...however, I believe, there are/were 2 seeds left from the original seed lot.

IGT

G

i thought chemdog popped 4 in 2000 and the '00 chemdawg pheno "D" was the keeper. and then i thought joebrand was given the last four seeds, the '06 chems. :chin:
i wish joebrand or chemdog was around to set us all straight!

G

oh yeah...duh!!! thats why its chem D...!!! thanks HandL..!!1 Never heard anything from Chemdog about the other phenos he did in 2000...I guess the D is just that much better....

Last edited:
Hey Nspecta...great thread...are you still running all four of the the 06 cuts? What was your final verdict on the the 3? Was the 4 the true gem of the bunch in your opinion? Thanks for your time.

Latest posts

Latest posts