What's new

'06 ChemDawg's #1-4...reports from tha field...

Nspecta

Veteran
Steel_Canaries said:
How was the smoke Nspecta? i guess not that great cuz you havent been back to speak about since chop...lol

whats the deal? is the four the best of joebrands four chems? which is strongest and tastiest....inquiring minds need to know....and what kind of crosses are you making....

S_C~ Al'right man...I'm back...HehHeh...

I'll start off by gettin' some pics up & a few details...any ?'s...feel free ta ask.

'06 ChemDawg #1 @ 67 dayz
1009206CD_1.JPG
The #1 like Joe has mentioned is a sativa leaning girl who reminds me of the ChemDawg's (S1's...???) that Rez grew awhile back...nuthing to memorable about this girl...kinda a spicy thang...nuthin' special at all really after two trial runs...will be giving it a 3rd trial before dropping it though...just in case.

'06 ChemDawg #2 @ 67 dayz
1009206CD_2.JPG
The #2 has a few qualities that are very nice...a pleasant Bubblegum/Diesel smell, which unfortunately isn't that strong when finished & dried...the potency doesn't seem very strong though ta me...this one may or may not be a keeper...time'll tell.

'06 ChemDawg #3 @ 67 dayz
1009206CD_3.JPG
The #3 is tha Kushiest smelling/tasting one out o' tha bunch...at least that's what I get from it...however, on both trial runs so far it has hung ballz by tha dozens...it will be canned after tha third trial more than likely.

'06 ChemDawg #4 @ 67 dayz
1009206CD_4.JPG
The #4 is without a doubt tha best overall plant out of tha four...seems ta have good potency...a Kushy/Diesely aroma & flavor...and...it also 'could' be a decent yielder as well.

As fer crosses, etc....I've hit 'em with tha Hindu Death...but...I prolly won't be furthering any of 'em...sumthin's just not adding up...that's all I'll say 'bout that fer now... :chin:

I'll try ta dig up a few more pics as time allows...

IGT :wave:

P.S. Maybe a few o' tha folks who I've hooked up with samples can chime in with thar thoughts on 'em...I know my palette isn't quite as refined as some o' these catz....

Last edited:

l_d_d

Badass!

Nice info and pics IGT!

lol, :chin:

Was the pollen in #3 viable from what you could tell?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Nice, thanks bro.
The #4 looks the best by far. IMO.
Alot like OG actually.
Just a little less kushy looking.

G

dam son wondering were you went. was waiting and waiting for the final census. well im curious to see how the 4 compares to the d.how did the hindudeath cross come out.??? looking dank as always igt

G

why call it "white trash "?

very racist and offensive

Last edited:

Pbud

Respecta I agree if you got those from J.B. I think the #4 is def the strongest. The 4 tastes exactly like the original chem/dog from colorado. Great job and great camera. Let me know what u think after you sample them.

Last edited:

Raque

Is this your first grow 'Specta? Those plants look like shit, my 4 year old niece could produce better looking buds than that crap! What's all that white cloudy looking shit all over your buds? Pfffffft .. . crap crap crippity crap crap!

:nanana:

Nspecta

Veteran
Raque said:
Is this your first grow 'Specta? :nanana:

Raque~ Ya crack me up man...no foolin' you...HehHeh. :sasmokin:

l_d_d said:
Was the pollen in #3 viable from what you could tell?

l_d_d~ My guess would be yes on tha viable pollen...but...I didn't stick around ta find out...plucked ballz 'fore they could open...I do think tha late nanners tha #3 also exhibited that I didn't pull off did lightly seed 'em out...I think there were some premi-beans in some o' tha finished herbz...snap, crackle, pop...style. :chin:

Swerve said:
How did the Hindu Death cross come out???

Swerve~ Hey man...I haven't popped any yet...but I did get a handful o' ripe beans from all 4 of 'em...there was an ill-proportionate percentage of immature beans ta viable beans on 'em...which is interesting.

l_d_d, est1977, JDOG, H&L, ScayBeez, Swerve, Nandro, Pbud, Raque~ Thanks Y'all fer checkin' in. :wave:

Hazy~ Is it 'normal' fer chat-mods ta have 'episodes' on tha forums?

See my sig man...half tha damn boards I visit I go by WhiteTrashRedneck...I ain't got a problem with my inbred White Trash heritage...what's tha problem? :angrymod:

Also, most folks would prolly agree...I'm 'bout 90% White Trash & only 10% Redneck... :sasmokin: :wave:

With that out o' tha way...here's a couple shotz from my first trial with tha '06 CD's @ 3 weeks flower...enjoy.

10092P1030931_copy.JPG

10092P1030987_copy.JPG

Take 'er eazy y'all, IGT White Trash Redneck

OBSoul33t

skills to match the genetics , nice work nspecta

im diggin this thread as it's like looking into a crystal ball

cheers

Obs

G

thanks for sharing nspecta...i appreciate you taking the time to break them all down and give the chems your objective, unbiased opinion....

the clone i am flowering, which i know as the number three, hasnt thrown a single ball....i gotta finda camera to show you for your opinion....would be nice to verify..

G

looks like the photography skills are up there with the growin skills... very nice work bro.

lookin nice Nspecta.

I can see the HK in the 2 and 4 cuts.

I got some "chem dog" last night that was pretty decent but i cant really vouch for the guys connects so who knows.

Nice peice of history in any case

Best

OL

Last edited:
G

wow man!! SUPER looking plant bro!!! AWSOME !!!
although.. i saw some chendawg at my local dispensary and i paid alot for it(75) and i must say it was awful.dry and harsh, but im thinking that cant be related to YOUR plant. . . my mouth is watering looking at this shizzle!!!
keep up the grow!

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Thanks for the show on the 06' Chemdawgs. I certainly wondered how those seeds would come out. Surprizingly out of all the seeds that Chemdawg saved they all were female. So you say that #4 is the one. Is it anything like the 91' cut or the Chem d? I would love to see a male in one of those remaining seeds. Can you say straight up Chemdawg seeds? Best of luck to you.

Latest posts

Latest posts