What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg D

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Anyone ever hear about the chemdawg D if so what are your thoughts?

G

hello chemdog :joint:
my thoughts are if you can gets some then you better get on it with a Quickness.......and PM me and tell me where you got it, sooo i can gets me some tooooooooooooooooo...................
peace :wave:

Are you talking about chemdawg, as in one of the parents of sour diesel, or are you talking about a chemdawg D as a chemdawg and diesel hybrid? There is a lot of "information" on chemdawg around the overgrow strains/hybridization board. I say "information" because its all pretty much unsubstantiated eye-witness accounts of the history of diesel strains and even if I believe em myself, doesn't make them fact. As far as chemdawg and diesel hybrid, I haven't heard anything about it.

G

chemdog,

we ran tha chemdog orig this round and loved it...the PNW cut.

isnt the D just some bagseed pheno like sister?

G

SammyCrack said:
There is a lot of "information" on chemdawg around the overgrow strains/hybridization board.

I dont think that will help any one out at the moment.

G

Thanks sammy i know all about the dawgs The chemdawg D is a seed i started in 2000 its one of the 12 orig seeds i got from 1991. Iam just wandering how many peeps haveheard of it. I will post some pics soon of the Chemdawg D,SisterChemDawg,SupersnowDawg,And Chemdaze which is the orig 91cut of the chemdawg crossed with 1994Sensi seeds NL#5Haze. As far as Chemdawg and Diesel hybrid they are both the same cuts the orig chemdawg was traded to Kids in NYC and they changed the name to Diesel.

G

Happy hipster your right on although it just may be its just as potent if not more then the orig. People in NYC are digging it more then the Sour now.

G

yo chemdog

i'd love to try teh sister and the chemdaze.

the nl/haze i did outdoors was nuts..hopefully the chemdog will bring it some dankness.

since ive finished my dog plants thats all i want to reach for, the flavor is good to the last volcano bag...

G

hello there :joint:
humm so it seems this strain can be aquired from some one some how :yoinks: :yoinks: ....would any of you fine chem holders mind sending me a PM with some infi if at all possible.....
please :wave:

shiftfoot

jaws said:
hello there :joint:
humm so it seems this strain can be aquired from some one some how :yoinks: :yoinks: ....would any of you fine chem holders mind sending me a PM with some infi if at all possible.....
please :wave:
:nono: Good luck

G

chemdog said:
Anyone ever hear about the chemdawg D if so what are your thoughts?
Everytime this comes up theres a fight about who knows who and who started what and i know the most about it,etc etc etc. I hear its very sweet though :joint: and those who have friends that are kind enough to share say it stays in the garden always :bat: a real knockout,lol.Got any plant pix ?Peace DWW

G

is shiftfoot right, is there no chance for any info on this, even through a PM??...
humm :wave:

G

what info do you need about the chemdawg D Jaws? And Dancewith i was curious who has heard of the chemdawg D in the world thats all bro.

Fire

I never heard of the chemdawg D, but tell us all about it.....i'm sure its the bomb

good to see you over here chemdog :wink:

G

i was just asking if any of you growers who have this strain clone/seed could send me a PM with info on how i could aquire a clone or seeds of this strain....if at all possible, i know its a very tuff strain to get ones hands on but there has to be a way...
thank's bro :wave:

shiftfoot

jaws said:
i was just asking if any of you growers who have this strain clone/seed could send me a PM with info on how i could aquire a clone or seeds of this strain....if at all possible, i know its a very tuff strain to get ones hands on but there has to be a way...
thank's bro :wave:

Yeah Chem if your passin out clones I'd like one too.And I even saw the boys a few hundred times so were almost like family right? :jump: .Info on the differences btw the pnw cut and the one's you hold would b nice though.Hey did Chimera ever get results on the testing he was supposed to doin regards to this.I was kinda following along cause of the Dead connection even though I had semi retired by 90 when my son was born and I had to cut back to 15 shows a year or so :eek: Peace,Shiftfoot

Last edited:
G

chemdog if the D is more potent than the orig then i want it too...

G

chemdog wattup bro......
i like them chemdogs way better than the sours..........i have like 50 beans from a seeded batch of chem from JJ that im gonna run in the next weeks.....

G

what up pig..... i started 6 of those DoubleDawgs i think thats what jj calls it....

Status
Not open for further replies.