What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OgersKush - S1 from Cali Kush- Start to Finish

aTm

So alot of questions have been raised about these beans ....you will discover along with me what secrets they hold. Right now they are in 1 week of veg under real lights. I had been pre-vegging them under floros for a month as I waited for the flower space to open up. They are trained using LST and bonsai wiring methods as a form of super croping .....anyway ...DWC... GH nutes...pretty standard stuff 1000w hortilux EN. they showed all female just the other day under 18/6. So far so good....

had some crushing issues with my seeds on delievery.....but SD hooked it up with a new pack. I did get 3 to germ from the crushed pack ...

just popping

stretching out ...needing some suport

a week and a half later

this is the pre-veg chamber I was talking about....2 45w CFL's

Now in their final resting place ....and vegging really nicely

Glad to see someone try these S1s

Glad to see someone try these S1s

Hey there aTm,
Glad to see someone trying these seeds hopefully dispeling or confirming the hype. They look like nice fat Indicas. Nice sea of green. When are you throwing the switch? That room will be a jungle soon. Nice grow. :canabis:
NoS

aTm

Rabid Peach said:
what is going on with the leaves in that middle picture? it looks like something that has happened to mine?

rp

I damaged them ....the top leaf shows old damage the middle leaf new and the lower is undamaged....it was just a nice big leaf so i took a pic of it against my hand size .....

no deficency or nothin ..

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Looking really good. Can't wait to see the finished product and smoke report. :yes:

G

so thats og kush not ogers right?
whats the deal i thought ogers kush was a sensi star clone and og kush is a diesel reletive

G

Ogre, kinda like Shrek...This is the sensi star pheno...different from OG and Ogers, which are the same....Prepare for a big stretch...Although its labeled as a kush, the og or ogers gets very sativa and stretches alot in flower.

aTm

A few more days and these babies are gonna have to get flipped. I added a few clones that I had....cuz otherwise i was gonna have to kill em'.......yup this is gonna be my final grow for at least a year ...probably more. Although I will miss it, the break is probably a good idea.

This strain is very aggressive in veg, it is very resistant to bending and such. As you can see I put a little to much strain on one of the grow tips ...but it's healing nicely. So far so good ...I hope you like the pictures.

Chronis X

Cool

Cool

Looking Nice Man,

Look into a product called Zinc & Iron - the yellowing coming out of the middle of the plant is a slight Zinc Def - these plants like micro's - just add a alittle more micro's in this faze.

Look very lush and green :canabis:

CX

Robhpx13

so is it definitley is a sensi star pheno? how many plants were searched before finding mother of OGers kush, Orogomie kid? : ), my nyc cross is looking real nice.

aTm

Chronis X said:
Looking Nice Man,

Look into a product called Zinc & Iron - the yellowing coming out of the middle of the plant is a slight Zinc Def - these plants like micro's - just add a alittle more micro's in this faze.

Look very lush and green :canabis:

CX
maybe a slight def.....but thos shoots are about 1 day old and they usually get full green and spread out at 2 days. but it's possible....i am constantly adding nutes .....I am probably holding them a little deficient...but I want to step up gradually and not burn the beautiful root system these things have .....I will post some pics of the roots ...they're bright white ....really nice....
these things eat about 0.10EC every 12 hrs, along with about a gallon and a half of water.

aTm

update 1 week flowering ...they are growing vigourously ...but I am having trouble getting the top shoots to green up properly. I am bumping up the nutes gradually and giving them some extra Nitrogen....but it is tough to make a difference ...i have also raised the pH to about 5.8 now ...i'm gonna try to get it to 6.0 to get better nitrogen uptake. It could also be the light is bleeching the leaves since the lack of green seems to be centered around the shoots closest to the bulb.....it's a 1000w hps air cooled ...about 12 inches from the tops ......
i suspect it might be combination of factors ....any tips or tricks would be helpful ....i'm using GH nutes ...and running at about an EC 1.2 <--- which I just bumped up too.....so not really enough time to make a difference....I think they may just need to go up to about 1.4 or 1.5 (700-750ppm) and that will solve my problems ...anyway here are the pictures ...

ATM those are some awesome looking kush plants there. how many plants do you have in that setup? Is it a bubbler bucket? I've got some Golden Skush growing and they look very similar in leave structure and coloring!
:smile:

aTm

3 plants 2 in a single 30 gallon rubbermaid and 1 in a 18 gallon
1 powerhead per bucket
2 14" airstones and a 5200cc/min pump per bucket
the big bucket also has an ice probe chiller and a aquarium heater for temp regulation

G

More pix, More pix. Those are some healthy looking plants..
Nice canopy looks really good bring on the new pix... peace

sack

aTm

ok....so about 17 days flower ....starting to form buds ....

notice my new training method ....I picked this up at OG but they were tying two fans together ...here i am tying the fan to the stem via paper clip ....time consuming, but worth it for a small system like I have.

Latest posts

Latest posts