Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

Thread Title Search
Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2019, 06:47 AM #1
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

blazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivor
Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

Hello Icmag, I'm back with another perpetual grow show. It's been a while, life threw me some curve balls and I had to lay low. Alas that time has ended and the fear associated with it no longer holding me back.

I'm going to run a 4'x8' bloom room and a small veg/mom box to keep things moving. I'm just getting started and I got plenty of genetics to play with. I have a couple mom plants ready for cuts and I just popped some beans.

I'm still finishing the build out, few odds and ends left to finish and I'll be up and running. It's a personal use operation.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope you will join me in this adventure. Until Next time be safe and take care!

Quality Over Quantity
Keep it clean, keep it green!
If there's ever anything I can help with, feel free to pm me!

Last edited by blazeoneup; 04-28-2020 at 08:02 AM..
blazeoneup is offline Quote

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:18 AM #2
Tentme

Tentme is a jewel in the roughTentme is a jewel in the roughTentme is a jewel in the roughTentme is a jewel in the roughTentme is a jewel in the roughTentme is a jewel in the rough
Glad to hear you are back. I’ve watched many of your grows and excited to watch another.

Pulling up a chair and getting the notebook out. I’m setting up something similar but yours will blow mine away.
Tentme is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2019, 07:32 AM #3
blynx
WALSTIB

blynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud of
Looking forward to seeing this round!
blynx is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2019, 09:05 AM #4
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

blazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentme View Post
Glad to hear you are back. I’ve watched many of your grows and excited to watch another.

Pulling up a chair and getting the notebook out. I’m setting up something similar but yours will blow mine away.
Thanks for checking in, Only blowing were gonna do here is blow these trees up together and log some artisan flowers. No competition here... were all in it to blaze the dank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blynx View Post
Looking forward to seeing this round!
Thanks for tuning in Blynx!

Quality Over Quantity

Last edited by blazeoneup; 12-26-2019 at 09:42 AM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2019, 09:19 AM #5
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

The flower box is 4'x8' and framed up sheathed with 1/2" osb. I built the base with DRIcore osb, it has a rubber membrane underneath to keep it from contacting the concrete floor. The interior and exterior walls are sheathed with 1" insulation board installed everywhere but the door. I still have to insulate the door and I have to install a 4" damper for the intake and a 4" fan and scrubber on the exhaust. I also have to install the c02 lines and get the tank and regulator setup.

The plan is sealed room with co2 enrichment.I have a 5000 btu window unit installed for the flower box with an autopilot thermostat. I will have an intake on damper and exhaust with a scrubber but they will only be used for lights off to vent the room and remove humid air. During lights on the fan and scrubber will be inactive and the autopilot & air conditioner plus the co2 tank and regulator on a Titan short cycle timer will keep the environment in check.

For veg and moms I have a small box built, It's a 3'x2'x4' box with a small section for cloning at the top. Nothing special there but it will be enough to keep 4 active moms and 4 plants in veg and ready to feed the flower.

I still have to build a dry box and I also have to build a nutrient storage shelf. It will all come together rather quickly just waiting on a couple things to arrive
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	81498938_1047507215603642_4923706862676738048_n (1).jpg
Views:	158
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	514609 Click image for larger version

Name:	80402110_496141294352220_741495497717448704_n.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	514610 Click image for larger version

Name:	80079124_1042522956095487_5279196400914006016_n.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	200.8 KB
ID:	514611 Click image for larger version

Name:	80389842_462461004453705_1624827157899378688_n.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	514612

Quality Over Quantity

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2019, 12:52 PM #6
BuzzBob56

BuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of light
Getting in early on this ride!
BuzzBob56 is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2019, 03:39 AM #7
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

Tomorrow the rest of my equipment and miscellaneous orders will arrive. Then I can finalize the setup and be ready to rock.

I popped some beans and took some cuts.

CSI Humboldt

Urkle s1
Babu (Katsu Bubba x Bubba)
Old Family Purple (Triangle Kush x Urkle)

I am attempting currently to germ some beans that are probably 10 years old or about. A fellow Icmagger named PureKnowledge is the breeder if memory serves me correctly. If they pop i'll have ECSB (East Coast Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble). I just started soaking them so i'll find out if there is any life in them soon enough.

Clones currently rooting

Wifi
MotorBreath

You may laugh at my current cloning method. I just use cups with my standard medium and I use a mason jar as the dome. The cups are perfect size so the lid of the jar just fits it perfectly tight and secure. It's pretty good for me no need for domes or extra electric with a hydro cloning method. Plus it keeps each plant isolated which helps if you have issues it wont spread. Until next time be safe and take care!

Quality Over Quantity

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2019, 12:03 PM #8
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

Got the room finished, Now all that's left is growing. Waiting for seeds to sprout and clones to root.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1 (7).jpg
Views:	160
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	514826 Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (6).jpg
Views:	89
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	514827 Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (5).jpg
Views:	94
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	514828 Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (4).jpg
Views:	76
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	514829 Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (3).jpg
Views:	104
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	514830

Name:	1 (1).jpg
Views:	117
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	514831

Quality Over Quantity

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2019, 01:55 PM #9
GOT_BUD?
Weed is a gateway to gardening

GOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivor
Oh hell yeah.

In!
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2019, 01:56 PM #10
starke

starke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond repute
This has all the makings of an epic grow. Count me in.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed
starke is offline Quote