Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Hashplant Haze x KaliChina, Zamaldelica elite x Panama Goddess

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Hashplant Haze x KaliChina, Zamaldelica elite x Panama Goddess Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2019, 10:00 PM #1
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to all
Hashplant Haze x KaliChina, Zamaldelica elite x Panama Goddess

Thank you again for these Dubi, I am very humbled by your generosity. I wasn't planning to run these until winter, but the more I think about them, the sooner I want them in my curing cabinet, so I made room outside for a Hashplant Haze x Kali China and a Zamaldelica x Panama Goddess. I figure I still have about 6 weeks of veg and a good outdoor stretch should still finish these in time with a worthy yield.
I will be running these again, along with the C5 x Kali China during this winter in the greenhouse. I have decided to go with a couple of HPS in the greenhouse to supplement the winter sun's intensity.

Thank you again Dubi, I am very honored and grateful to have these in my grow this year. I will keep this updated with as much information and as often as I can.
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:19 AM #2
PandyFackler

PandyFackler is just really nicePandyFackler is just really nicePandyFackler is just really nicePandyFackler is just really nicePandyFackler is just really nicePandyFackler is just really nicePandyFackler is just really nicePandyFackler is just really nicePandyFackler is just really nice
Hi SolarLogos. Man you don’t mess around. Your flower collection must be a sight to behold. Great idea to put HID lighting in your greenhouse. Sounds like you’ll have the best of both worlds re lighting. Have you ever done this?

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere on the forum, but ive not seen much about Hashplant haze lineage. Can you shed any light on this?

Best wishes,

PF
PandyFackler is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:42 AM #3
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandyFackler View Post
Hi SolarLogos. Man you don’t mess around. Your flower collection must be a sight to behold. Great idea to put HID lighting in your greenhouse. Sounds like you’ll have the best of both worlds re lighting. Have you ever done this?

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere on the forum, but ive not seen much about Hashplant haze lineage. Can you shed any light on this?

Best wishes,

PF
Greetings PandyFackler and thanks for stopping by. I'm not too familiar with these strains yet, I am testing them for the first time. Dubi could shed some more light on them. I've read up on the Hashplant thread as well as Kali China. As far as the haze used, I'm not sure, but I would expect the HPHxKC to be compact having both an old school Afghani and the Yunnan Indica, but we will see what expressions we get. The Zam x Pan just sounded too good as well.
I've not tried putting lights in my greenhouse, but commercially they do it. I don't want to extend daylight hours during the winter, just supplement the sun. I have 6 months from fall equinox to vernal equinox to flower in the greenhouse, so I want to be sure I have the proper heat and light intensity. I also have a digitally controlled dehumidifier and I will put in a heater for night. I was going to use LED, but I worry about penetration, so I will put in a couple HPS. I just had solar panels installed for the house and factored in all this plus more, so power is not longer an issue.
We will see how it works. Thanks for stopping by.

Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 07:59 PM #4
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud of
Nice, Solarlogos! I've got a few beans of the Hashplant Haze x KC et al. I'll be watching closely I have run the ZamPams before and my friend, watch out! Just massive buds/plants.

I ran three, all huge. Let's see... a few ridonculous buds at 8 and 12 weeks, and the girls before flower, as a warning. I popped three, no dudes Looking forward to yours!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Alfalfa.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	497587 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ1 week 8.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	497588 Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing's as big as a submarine sandwich.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	497589 Click image for larger version

Name:	ZAmPams-from left numbers 3, 1, and 2.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	497590

2017 Ace testers - Zam x Kali China and Panama x Zamaldelica
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338488

2018 Into the Haze(s) - Panama Haze, Haze x KC, ZAmaldelica, Orient Express, Malawi PCK
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347939

2018 - A5 x Malawi, Zamaldelica fem, Orient Express fem
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354063

Current 2019 - Hooked on Haze - PanHaze, Haze x KC, A5 x NMK, Neville's x NMK
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=361973
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 08:39 PM #5
SolarLogos

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
Nice, Solarlogos! I've got a few beans of the Hashplant Haze x KC et al. I'll be watching closely I have run the ZamPams before and my friend, watch out! Just massive buds/plants.

I ran three, all huge. Let's see... a few ridonculous buds at 8 and 12 weeks, and the girls before flower, as a warning. I popped three, no dudes Looking forward to yours!
Those are absolutely massive. I'm so excited to run these! How is the smoke, have you posted a smoke report on the ZamxPan? How does it compare to anything you've smokes, panhaze, zam, etc?
Thanks for sharing my friend, I have something to look forward to if they turn out half of yours!
Peace, God bless

Old 06-22-2019, 09:01 PM #6
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarLogos View Post
Those are absolutely massive. I'm so excited to run these! How is the smoke, have you posted a smoke report on the ZamxPan? How does it compare to anything you've smokes, panhaze, zam, etc?
Thanks for sharing my friend, I have something to look forward to if they turn out half of yours!
Peace, God bless
Actually, I hermied the whole bunch and took them earlier than I would've liked; from 11-13 weeks. The one pictured wanted to go 16 but threw bunches of Bananas. I made a whole lotta hash out of 2 and 3, and kept around 8 zips of the big lemony one. Cured a year and way overdry, it's a light agreeable smoke. Not a heavy hitter, but I feel that was me screwing them up. Massive potential I'm hoping to see come to fruition in your grow No pressure

Forgot I could answer your last question. My pure Zam from last season outdoors was a squat, fat one, malawi leaner I guess, and is my go to daily smoke. It's powerful and tasty, but clean, and not one of the trippy, long flowering zams. The ZAmPam I kept did not have this basic potency, that I remember. Panama Haze is my grail insofar as potency, effect and overall boutique desirability. Nothing compares in either terpenes, eye appeal, or happiness and depth of effect, as far as I have tried. Very much looking forward to more of this:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12-Panama x Purple Haze at 120 days.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	497594 Click image for larger version

Name:	14-122 days-overall good finish.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	497595

2018 Into the Haze(s) - Panama Haze, Haze x KC, ZAmaldelica, Orient Express, Malawi PCK

Last edited by deepwaterdude; 06-22-2019 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: Enthusiasm?

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:29 PM #7
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to behold
Subbed. I have some of these on the way... I made it a week before checking mail every day even though I already know it takes 3 weeks to get here. Excited to see you grow these ones brother! Especially since the Dude threw down some pics of the ZamPan!

I have my eye on that one for my Zam Guatemalan Zam13BX stud...

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...
YukonKronic is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2019, 05:54 AM #8
SolarLogos

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonKronic View Post
Subbed. I have some of these on the way... I made it a week before checking mail every day even though I already know it takes 3 weeks to get here. Excited to see you grow these ones brother! Especially since the Dude threw down some pics of the ZamPan!

I have my eye on that one for my Zam Guatemalan Zam13BX stud...
I knew you would show up, what took you so long. Welcome my friend. Mine may have arrived earlier, but something tells me yours will make it into flower and finish before mine
Glad we can grow these out together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
Actually, I hermied the whole bunch and took them earlier than I would've liked; from 11-13 weeks. The one pictured wanted to go 16 but threw bunches of Bananas. I made a whole lotta hash out of 2 and 3, and kept around 8 zips of the big lemony one. Cured a year and way overdry, it's a light agreeable smoke. Not a heavy hitter, but I feel that was me screwing them up. Massive potential I'm hoping to see come to fruition in your grow No pressure

Forgot I could answer your last question. My pure Zam from last season outdoors was a squat, fat one, malawi leaner I guess, and is my go to daily smoke. It's powerful and tasty, but clean, and not one of the trippy, long flowering zams. The ZAmPam I kept did not have this basic potency, that I remember. Panama Haze is my grail insofar as potency, effect and overall boutique desirability. Nothing compares in either terpenes, eye appeal, or happiness and depth of effect, as far as I have tried. Very much looking forward to more of this:
Those pics are amazing. I want to grow Panama Haze so bad. There are so many strains and as fast as Ace keeps putting them out, I will never catch up and try them all. A pox on plant limits!
How did the zampan feed?
Thanks my friend
Peace, God bless

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2019, 09:02 AM #9
deepwaterdude

They were in that rich Batch 64 amended coco mix + sensi nutes after veg. Ate well, like most panama x do I would honestly have to look back at the thread to know exactly what I did with 'em, but it was a nice run with two Zamaldelica x Kali China in the tent.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2019, 08:41 PM #10
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to behold
Lol I don’t even know what took me!! I tried my MalPan last night... all three potential keepers are fuckn awesome. I was hoping for a standout but each stands out in it own way!

I frickin love the creamy incense and lemon notes from the Panama influence... was actually my first experience with a legit incensed sativa flavour and I DEFINITELY get why people are hooked on that shit..

I’m positively freakin out about how awesome this summer will end.

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...
YukonKronic is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.