What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashplant Haze x KaliChina, Zamaldelica elite x Panama Goddess

SolarLogos

Hi SolarLogos,

Thanks for the updates and for all your detailed descriptions.
Your efforts and dedication towards your beloved plants are really inspiring and touching :huggg:

Looks like Zamaldelica x Panama and HashPlant Haze x Kali China will be this weekend in the perfect moment for harvest time :)
Congrats and enjoy this moment!
Greetings my dear friend Dubi, thank you for your kind words, it really means a lot to me coming from you. Thank you for your guidance, generosity and for maintaining this great forum for us.

I only took one large spear from the HPHz x KC and put her in the GH for a little longer, to take her in stages. I have her clone coming up for the winter grow.
Zam is down and hanging, except for some lower branches I'm letting seed mature a little longer.

It's a lot of work keeping this up. Today, I collected pollen from 4 plants, pollinated 5 more plants, transplanted the large OTH into the ground in the GH, harvested some of the HxP3, NHz x P, watered some, fed other plants, mixed and sprayed for white flies on everything and have some clones rooted that need to transplant. Lights haven't come on yet for the indoor flower room, so more work again before bedtime.

Just another day, have to wash and clean up after every pollen you handle, mixing and pH'ing all the time; sometimes you just get tired but what am I saying, you know it all too well.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Nice to see your HPHzxKC, by the looks of it they are HPHz dom, the big calyxes are a typical HashPlantHaze trait. Let them go as long as you can.
All Nevils old Haze hybrids hold pure magic in the last stages of flower. The longer, the stronger.
Thanks for the show, much appreciated!
Yo Sammy, thanks for the advise on letting this HPHz x KC go longer. I took one medium size spear from her last Wednesday and I harvested the rest of her today. Trichomes are lovely, hope I didn't take her too early before the magic happens. What do you think?

another to continue.

SolarLogos

HPHz x KC

HPHz x KC

Here is one more shot. I will get more information up as she dries, cures and eventually smokes. Thanks so much Yo Sammy and Ace, these are very impressive, huge, heavy, good resin coverage, great genetics, etc. It's been a pleasure growing these.

Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

AAHHHH!! Why won’t mine grow faster!? Lol three days or so out the dirt ... I can flip em soon can’t I guys? Hahahaha looks so good brother! I got all five of mine up and happily transplanted into their solo cups. C5Kc got big enough to take cuts while I get my slow ass in gear renovating my garden! That means she goes in the cloner with the rest and has decent chance of being thrown into flower next cycle... yay!

YukonKronic

I feel you on the workload Sol... I felt damn near run into the ground trying to keep on top of green house, indoor, pollen chucks and collections as well as the rest of life.. and you keep your plants away healthier than mine! You would shed a tear at my solo cup garden of vegging moms... so many taco leaves and various deficiencies.. all rootbound. Every one.
Ha! My z13bx male has been semi autoflowering for two months! I just keep chopping him back and dosing him with fish and he keeps throwing gonads and turning yellow a week later.
But... will. Not. Die. That bastard froze dried out got starved and rootbound as well as dropped and chopped back mercilessly a half dozen times and never threw a pistil or even looked close to giving up.
Once the Reno is done and I have a good box for him he gets to grow biiig and I’m saving a boatload of pollen to keep and/or share.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Yo Sammy, thanks for the advise on letting this HPHz x KC go longer. I took one medium size spear from her last Wednesday and I harvested the rest of her today. Trichomes are lovely, hope I didn't take her too early before the magic happens. What do you think?
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80601&pictureid=1986114&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80601&pictureid=1986113&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80601&pictureid=1986112&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80601&pictureid=1986111&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80601&pictureid=1986110&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

another to continue.

I think you did these more then just. Lots of love radiates from your work, thats great.
You let them flower long enough imho, time to harvest now although when i feel its time to chop i always give em a few extra days and keep a close eye.
Cheers:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I agree with Sammy (thanks friend!), these Haze hybrids from Nevil (and it's crosses like this one) really require to bring them until the very end of their ripening to show all their best potential regarding resins, terpenes, potency and weight.

And it's not easy to decide when, because under proper growing conditions and feeding they tend to reflower again and again, becoming more and more dangerous with each extra day of flowering, until forming monumental flower structures that look like can collapse at any time :D

Thanks SolarLogos friend for your great and kind contributions to this room in 2019, i know it has been an exhausting year for you with the gardening and with so many strains and projects, and that you may want to take a break, me and many others have been enjoying a lot with your presence, plants and contributions. Always a pleasure to have you among us!

Hope 2020 brings lots of happiness, love, health, awareness and good moments to you and your family! :huggg:

SolarLogos

I agree with Sammy (thanks friend!), these Haze hybrids from Nevil (and it's crosses like this one) really require to bring them until the very end of their ripening to show all their best potential regarding resins, terpenes, potency and weight.

And it's not easy to decide when, because under proper growing conditions and feeding they tend to reflower again and again, becoming more and more dangerous with each extra day of flowering, until forming monumental flower structures that look like can collapse at any time :D

Thanks SolarLogos friend for your great and kind contributions to this room in 2019, i know it has been an exhausting year for you with the gardening and with so many strains and projects, and that you may want to take a break, me and many others have been enjoying a lot with your presence, plants and contributions. Always a pleasure to have you among us!

Hope 2020 brings lots of happiness, love, health, awareness and good moments to you and your family! :huggg:

Thank you very much for your kind words Dubi, but I couldn't have done it without your guidance. We learn so much from every plant and I cannot thank you enough for all the testers Dubi, it was a great year and a lot was learned. As a bonus, I also have enough premium Ace smoke to last a few years (but that is never a good excuse to stop growing).
I just got back from a tropical break during winter, it's great to be back home and back on here. I feel rested and my green thumb is getting itchy. Time update my threads, smoke reports now that things are cured and post some pics of stuff still in the greenhouse. I have a lot to harvest in the greenhouse and the OTH punta rojo pheno is still reflowering. The purple haze is down and her clone is also ready to come down; I'll also get pics updated. Her preliminary smoke test was otherworldly. I mean looking in the mirror and seeing yourself from the mirror outwards while also seeing yourself from a downward perspective. Trippy indeed. Room rocking like you have been on a boat on the water all day kind of stuff. Euphoria and really nice pleasant vibes. I will get picks up tomorrow.

While I will relax on my growing, I still have some things to grow out this season that will require posting:biggrin:
The Purple PCK x Honduran look beautiful; I will get some pics up before they come down tomorrow.
Thanks again everyone, I enjoyed everyone's company and 2019 was a pretty fun year. 2020 will be less quantity, more quality:tiphat:
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Special post

Special post

I wanted to post this separate. Hookahhead on here is a very talented glass blower and makes pipes. He personally made me a pipe and it was sitting in my mailbox when I returned from vacation yesterday. This is one quality piece of work, much better than the one's for sale in the head shops. I will be using it on all my smoke reports.

I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful and caring friends in my life. I cannot thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and generosity. A very, very wonderful gift. Thank you my friend.
Peace, God bless