What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

e.T

something for 2016...
all just hit flowering

cuban black haze x a5/thai
CBH_X_A5_THAI.jpg

mango haze x mullum/widow
MHZ_X_MM_WW.jpg

laos
LAOS.jpg

choco hills x mazar/durban
CHOCO_X_M_D.jpg

vietnam black 164
image.jpg

e.T

It would depend when you got them from rimmeo. Early on, his stock was legit. Later something changed and he began scamming people. I've found some good stuff, but was also hoodwinked....

B

Bob Green

Agreed on that one e.T. The stuff from early on I am thinking in 2012 was totally legit. I got got stock from then but was later ripped off too.

But hey thank god for the Mox!

L

LoungeLizard

Hey lesnah it's definitely not the nanan boclou the leaves I'm looking for are real thinly like a thia or haze maybe

Lesnah

Or like the Laos above

Ah ok, do you have seeds? If so try popping some.

The NB I'm running now has 2 phenos, one is huge as a seedling under CFL's with hybrid leaves looking like a perfect intermediate between NLD/BLD. The other pheno is half the size, same leaf structure but distinct red stem and veins. Both phenos do not look like a straight NLD.

Curious about anything Haitian related.

L

LoungeLizard

Well I said Haitian because the guys that the seeds came from are of Haitian decent but born in miami. Miami is where they said the herb came from. the leaves have no indica in them at all. The leaves have really thin fingers. one day I plan on postings some pics but not right now. I don't have any. I saw the pictures on your profile of the hatian saliva the seedling look kind of familiar

Waldgeist

Waldi,

Is sensi's silver haze as good as they say it is?

i dont know, smoked some sh that was pretty damn fire and i smoked some sh that was not better than a bad amnees.

the cut i got is not from their current stock nor do i know if its from sensis old breeding stock or just a private selection.

its labeled shsc
we call it hase 0.9

:biggrin:

jay sus

i had SH in the 90´s. i mostly kept it for its taste. wasn´t as strong as their NL#5x haze, but far better taste. bummer was that it was super low yielder.

J.V

ICMag Donor
Lovely and vibrant Blan K Flor....... I see the hound dog, doesn't
mind chewing on the watering can...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts