in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ReikoX's Workshop 2019

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
ReikoX's Workshop 2019 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2019, 07:58 PM #1
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant future
ReikoX's Workshop 2019

Welcome to my workshop for 2019. This is a continuation from my 2017 and 2018 threads. Lots of fun stuff in store this year, hope to give you all a good show. First a brief review of the grow spaces I am running.

First off is a 2'x3' metal storage cabinet. This has a 2'x3'x4' flowering space above and a 2'x'2'x2' space below for my bonsai mothers. Both spaces are ventilated with a 4" fan/filter combo. The flowering space has a DIY LED with four Cree CXB3590 3500K lights powered by a Mean Well HLG-240H-C1750B driver. The flowering space has a 15-gallon no-till bed going on it's fifth cycle. The mother space has a 4-bulb T5-HO. I have some automation stuff and a new LED for the mother's space in store soon.

Next I have my workbench. This has two identical 30"x30"x30" grow spaces. Each grow spaces has a custom DIY SolStrip light with six 2700K strips on a Mean Well HLG-240H-24B driver and three 5000K strips on a Mean Well HLG-120H-24B. Both sides are ventilated with a single 4" fan/filter combo. The lights and thermostat are controlled with Sonoff wireless switches, and the LEDs can be controlled with a Bluefish wireless LED controller. This allows me to simulate a sunrise/sunset and adjust the spectrum for veg/flower.

I got a small 16"x16" tent for cloning and drying in. It is ventilated with a 4" S&P inline fan and has a 36 watt 450-460nm Blue LED (experimental). This is also automated with a Sonoff duo and Sonoff TH16 wireless switches. I just put some Zak Haze clones in there two days ago.
ReikoX is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:09 PM #2
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Right on Reiko, Happy new year broda, loved your 2018 work and I expect greater things from your projects this year! Best of luck, I'm pulling a seat and watching closely!

I always appreciated the cleanness of your working space!

Peace!
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:21 PM #3
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah Watcha View Post
Right on Reiko, Happy new year broda, loved your 2018 work and I expect greater things from your projects this year! Best of luck, I'm pulling a seat and watching closely!

I always appreciated the cleanness of your working space!

Peace!
Glad to have you along. Here is a preview of what's going on this year.
ReikoX is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:46 PM #4
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Nice score, I hear great things about Mephisto genetics. Are those auto flowers?
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 11:14 PM #5
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Nice score, I hear great things about Mephisto genetics. Are those auto flowers?
Yes they are autoflowers
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 11:24 PM #6
BobMarley99

BobMarley99 will become famous soon enoughBobMarley99 will become famous soon enough
What a nice setup!
BobMarley99 is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 02:19 AM #7
soil margin

soil margin is a splendid one to beholdsoil margin is a splendid one to beholdsoil margin is a splendid one to beholdsoil margin is a splendid one to beholdsoil margin is a splendid one to beholdsoil margin is a splendid one to beholdsoil margin is a splendid one to beholdsoil margin is a splendid one to beholdsoil margin is a splendid one to beholdsoil margin is a splendid one to beholdsoil margin is a splendid one to behold
Nice Reiko. Looking forward to seeing your progress with this new grow and checking out those strains. Looks good so far!
soil margin is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 05:34 PM #8
Goats

Goats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud of
subbed as always man!

no-till fabric pots

how many runs can you get out of those pots before you have to change them? do you just move the same soil to the new pot?
Goats is online now Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 05:50 PM #9
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

I've reused them several times. The no-till bed has never been touched, going on cycle five now.
ReikoX is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:08 PM #10
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really niceunnamedmike is just really nice
i have nothing to add, but like to see your great 2019 girls
unnamedmike is offline Quote